It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good to be here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ive seen some very interesting posts and threads here. I just have to join; this is not a stupid persons board. I am a humble late 20's man from Texas (will be for life) who has an interest in this board, well this one and my boating board
I am more or less middle of the road politicaly, but I lean a little more to Republican. Thats besides the point, pleased to meet y'all.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
hehe, your post displays either irony in your nickname, or self denial
Good to have ya on board, glad you finally decided to join. I wish I could say my joining reasons were as noble -- I came here originally to make fun of the conspiracy nuts. I'm sure we'll enjoy having y'all around!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
junglejake: Irony is my middle name. Well, maybe not a good idea seeing what I have as a username. Maybe cynical. You see, everything is good until it sucks, then we dont buy it. We'll stop feeding it; then it dies, bloats up, and bursts. Out of it comes a new thing, process starts all over again. I been used to this process all my life. So I guess, my reasons are not that noble either. This process affected others like me so I want to see what they have to say. I also try to figure out the reasoning behind the, as you call it, conspiacy nuts.
I have few myself I might want to share, but I've made most of them up in my head so I dont believe in them. I guess you could call them 'hypothetical situations or thoughts'

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good to meet you hate! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Jump right in and get involved

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Welcome, I came to learn as well, as you have said there are many intellligent people here. I hope you have fun, post lots, ask questions and get a mother or father here, it helps.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If irony's your middle name, I'm probably really gonna like you
Sarcasm is mine

Woah, almost hit post. That statement was NOT, I repeat, NOT sarcastic. I love irony, and am also very sarcastic typically. My trouble spot is that people can't always tell. Especially in real life. One of my favorite comedians is Rita Rudner, and I use a similar humor IRL...So often people don't know I'm kidding until I see their expression and know they believe me; that's when I have to say I was kidding and destroy the humor of the sarcasm.

THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE CASES! I really do like irony

Dang, that post was a lot longer than I intened it to be...It was originally 2 sentances. Boy am I long winded...

top topics

join