It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESPN host goes on wild racist twitter rant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Butterfinger

Lol.. do you realize you just falsely accused some one of being a racist. For falsely accusing some one of being a racist. Lol

I disagree, as I stated the gold standard is just that; Play the race card out of irreverent ignorance or maliciousness is being racist. Using a people's situation and history for your gains, is patronizing dismissive and racist.

I dont see that as falsely accusing on my part.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She isn't the only raving lunatic in the left. Hillary Clinton, in her new book "What happened" (not sure what type of idiots would buy her books) compared herself to Cercei Lanister in Game of Thrones. When Cercei was made to walk naked and the people of Westeros called her names and threw things at Cercei... HIllary made the reference and compared it to how Trump supporters called for her imprisonment...

Of course, in her delusion of grandeur Hillary forgets that Cercei was guilty, and was/is a scheming snake, willing to murder people and do unimaginable things to those who oppose her, just like Hillary and her husband have done and continue to do.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
What did she say that was racist?

Apart from nothing, obviously?

More lies from you.

You no "comprendo" English?

She went on a rant calling President Trump a racist. Which is false.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

More lies from you.

if u cant figure out out then maybe your a racist

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

She is right he is a racists and white a supramacist , he surrounded himself with Nazis, he used to banned minorities from living in his buildings.

He demanded she apologized for her unkind remarks, he has yet to apologized for his part in the wrongful imprisonment of the New York 5, so screw him and his noise he can have a seat.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

More lies from you.

No. Calling some who is NOT a racist a racist is actually a VERY racist thing to say. Comprende?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

More lies from you.

This.

originally posted by:
Shamrock6

Saying somebody is a white supremacist and hangs out with white supremacists is in itself racist now?

Huh. And here I thought it was leftists that keep redefining things to suit the agenda they push relentlessly. Turns out right-wing mouthpieces are happy to do it too.

The OP has the dumbest, most non-factual and misguided opinionated thread that I have ever seen on this site. So calling out people with racist tendencies makes you racist? She was only stating the obvious. Duh!

Have you paid attention to who DJT aligned himself with ....what he has said....and what he has not said over the past 17 months?

I have heard far more wildly insane, over the top "terrorist-fist bump/birther" lies come from Faux Snooze sheeple in regards to Obama over the past few years. Yet, no calls for those people to be fired from the WH.

If I call out a wealthy person for being rich....will I be rich too? This board slips more and more each day...and it will never recover.

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

More lies from you.

No. Calling some who is NOT a racist a racist is actually a VERY racist thing to say. Comprende?

So by that logic...I guess that you are a proud racist too?

edit on 16-9-2017 by unikhem because: word mole

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I think ESPN is a ship with no captain. Everyone there pretty much does their own thing. Does anyone really watch ESPN?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: TonyS " Their hatred for white America is on full display." Umm wow that alone speaks volumes to you possibly being racist. America is NOT a white country. We are of many races and ideas and too asume we are a white country is outlandish. Go home yo.

Over 60% white.

Only for 30 more years

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join