It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESPN host goes on wild racist twitter rant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If the White House Press Secretary saying something during a Press Briefing doesn't make something official, what does?

First it was Spicer, then it was Scaramucci, and now Sanders. How many Press Secretaries and Directors of Communication is it going to take before people realize these people aren't going rogue. They are simply regurgitating the idiotic, official, positions of the White House.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Could you imagine what the backlash would be like if Jay Carney or Josh Ernest had called for someone from Fox News to be fired for calling Obama a racist?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
OMG, not again.You need to be more of a productive person in society xuenchen,i mean how desperate can a person be ugh!

Stop being judgmental of how a person earns their paycheck.

We all gotta eat you know.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's my opinion that defining racism is racist.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
So the millions of White people who hold the opinion that Trump is a White supremacist are racist as well then?

If we're being even and equal on our judgement of opinions, yes, they are. Let's be honest for a moment here, with the ever-morphing loosening of the definition of "racism," everyone on God's green Earth holds some views which are technically racist.

so then it's not a race thing. since it's not a specific race which think of Trump that way...

you're basically proving its not racist...
guess what, Asians in OC and little Saigon thinks so too... I guess they are racists too.

what about the actual white supremacists chanting Heil Trump, they too think of Trump as a white supremacists, i. e. one of them...
I guess logically they are racist against Trump for thinking of him as a white supremacist..

bait set by some troll, and leaves conversations on why he thought his opinion had any value and we all fall for the bait.

Nice work again skankhunt!

edit on 14-9-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

If the White House Press Secretary saying something during a Press Briefing doesn't make something official, what does?

First it was Spicer, then it was Scaramucci, and now Sanders. How many Press Secretaries and Directors of Communication is it going to take before people realize these people aren't going rogue. They are simply regurgitating the idiotic, official, positions of the White House.

Here is the thing, if it's something that could be construed as anti-first amendment, God I hate to say this, but perhaps a lawyer needs to get involved. When Trump says things on HIS twitter, it's on him and him alone, when it's an official white house statement, it's different. But it's not up to me. (and I hate lawyers)

ETA: and for the record, I wish Trump would not have twitter and pretend he was more presidential from this point forward, as he is president. That is my opinion and mine alone.
edit on 14-9-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

There's a lot you don't get, isn't there. By that phrase I meant that their hatred for white "Americans" is on display; by white America, I mean the portion of the American population that is white. The truth of the matter? You're just looking to call people racist as if that were really a "thing" anymore. It isn't; Racism is as American as Baseball! You're an American, you're a racist.....own it!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not quite the same. If they called Obama a Black Supremacist yhen it would be the same. But since that never happened all you are basically doing is creating an alterative supposition to avoid addressing the topicat hand. They call that something, but I can't quite put my finger on it- can you help me out?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

To date Attkisson has proved nothing. And even then there was no violation of her First Amendment right. If she's telling the truth then there's the possibility her Fourth Amendment rights were violated. Although thanks to the Patriot Act I have a feeling the government would have been operating within their power. But she was never prevented from doing her job as a journalist.

She left CBS under amicable terms. In fact it seems like she's the one that asked to be released. And since then she has been hired as the host of her own show and published a number of highly successful books.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Not quite the same. If they called Obama a Black Supremacist yhen it would be the same. But since that never happened all you are basically doing is creating an alterative supposition to avoid addressing the topicat hand. They call that something, but I can't quite put my finger on it- can you help me out?

Deflection.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I knew there was a fancy term for it..thanks!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Nice work again skankhunt!

I see what you did there....watch out for troll trace

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

You're right. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone referring to Obama as a Black Supremacist. I do however remember people saying that he only cared about Blacks, that he hated whites, that he was a Trojan Horse Muslim, that he was Osama Bin Laden (always loved that one), that he was trying to start a race war... the list goes on. And that's not just from members of this site. That's coming from Right Wing luminaries like Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and let's not forget Trump's BFF Alex Jones.

Can you imagine the backlash if the Obama administration made an official statement saying anyone of these people should be fired for their statements?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

How is calling someone a black supremacist different from calling them a racist and how is the difference enough to make those situations too different to compare? That sounds like splitting hairs to me.

Furthermore, if that little hangup is causing you grief, pretend I said "black supremacist" instead of "racist". Now respond.
edit on 14-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
That's coming from Right Wing luminaries like Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and let's not forget Trump's BFF Alex Jones.

... the then future President.

I posted on page 2:

Obama's '07 speech which @DailyCaller just released not only shows that Obama is a racist but also how the press always covers for him.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 3, 2012

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That was very rude of her, she should have just said she thought he was a white supremacist.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Still not the same. Those guys get paid to say stuff like that. Now, if a sportscaster would have donesomething like compare Obama to Hitler or something along those lines, then we would have a comparison. Oh wait- we do...Mike Ditka. Iron Mike. He was fired from ESPN for saying that. The White House didn't have to make a big deal about...he was promptly fired. So was Hank Williams Jr. How about that? We have an apples for apples comparison, and yet the end results were not the same. Wonder why?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

When Ditka or Williams made their comments were they operating in an official capacity?

Hill was not.
edit on 9/14/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
what about the actual white supremacists chanting Heil Trump, they too think of Trump as a white supremacists, i. e. one of them...
I guess logically they are racist against Trump for thinking of him as a white supremacist..

Guilt by association? Be very careful here, man... stereotypes exist for a reason, and if you start going down the guilt by association path, then you open the door up to fully embracing judgement of the whole based on the behavior of a few of the parts.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Neither was schilling
he is out because of his own personal facebook page post

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join