It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba's Secret Sonic Weapon???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by roguetechie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

The experts and actual reports talk about the incidents and explain quite clearly how the sound or whatever it was seemed to be extremely localized and focused which is not how sound normally propagates...

"Whatever it was" and, "Seemed to be" is not science, nor is it expert analysis.

Secret cuban sonic beam weapons harassing american diplomats is good conspiracy fodder though.

If I was Cuban, Id be pissed at the US too. Been harassing their country for decades.

No really... decades of embargo, blockade and sanctions.

Whats really wrong in Cooba is the US.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This is an SPL meter. (Sound Pressure Level meter).
A device worth about $70.00.
Why is this not issued to every Diplomat in Cuba?

It is also capable of being somewhat directional.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

This is an SPL meter. (Sound Pressure Level meter).
A device worth about $70.00.
Why is this not issued to every Diplomat in Cuba?

It is also capable of being somewhat directional.

the tech ive experienced in my head is implanted somehow and does not register SPL. But ive found correlation between magnetics on walls.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'll be surprised if the Cuban government is behind this. Hurting diplomats is a serious no-no, plus the timing is all wrong, what with us finally beginning to normalize our relationship with them. I'm thinking it's some third party (perhaps China or Russia?) using Cuba to provide deniability. Perhaps even Venezuela. The official party hack line blames the US for their problems, and obviously spending their money on food for their starving people isn't a priority.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Secret Brain-frying Microwave Technology

the mainstream press freaked out over the super secret Russian microwave technology that was frying diplomats brains in Cuba. Well, it turns out that

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join