It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Fox $100, 000 search for UFO information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
One mans $100, 000 search for UFO's.

American UFO hunter James Fox is offering $US100,000 to anyone who can give him credible evidence of extraterrestrial activity on Earth — including from a claimed sighting in suburban Melbourne he is investigating.

Westall UFO sighting in Melbourne

This is old news as the reward was first offered in 2013. James Fox is doing talks in Australia, I am seeking opinions of his research and presentation on doccos. I have sourced some podcasts with James on them to review tonight at work.

At the moment Fox says a physicist is currently examining some “physical evidence” — an object found in New Mexico — to see if it might have come from an alien spacecraft. If it is found to be unearthly that could be the first to qualify for the reward.

From what I have read breifly he seems quite thorough with his research?

James Fox Talk dates in Australia

Added James docco's, for those that have not seen them also.
edit on 14-9-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Has he written any books?

$100,000 that will never be paid out is great publicity.. and even if he does pay it out. A drop in the ocean from what he will make as the man who confirmed ET. . Win win either way..

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

No books , James is a director who has done many interviews, presented at MUFON UFO symposium in 2014. He is doing various presentations this and next year. Maybe trying to raise funds and advertisment for his unfinished yet to be released project 701.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
$100 000??? Seriously?? Real generous there Mr Fox considering someone with real proof of ET activity on earth would be worth tens of millions of dollars.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This isn't that same meat head that used to offer $100 000 for real proof of the paranormal, is it? Cause I swear that guy also went by the name "James"

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Paranormal proof: Australian Skeptics' $100,000 prize still unclaimed 37 years on.

Canadian-American magician James Randi launched Australian Skeptics when he was brought out by entrepreneur Dick Smith to test the claims of water diviners.

The then-$50,000 prize was short of the $US1 million offered by Randi's own foundation, however it has not been on offer since Randi's retirement in 2015.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

Out of the Blue was my favourite UFO documentary back in the day , I think Fox is a good film maker who has a genuine interest in the subject.

Edit
Here's an interview with James Fox on Paranormal Central where he shows footage from his new film , the footage shows original interviews with the children involved in the Ruwa, Zimbabwe school sighting of 94 and subsequent recent interviews with some of them for the film.
From 31.40.

edit on 14-9-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thankyou for the recommendation!
I have seen him briefly and heard him with George Noory. Looking forward to checking out his other interviews and his videos.

Edit: Thanks also for posting the interview, more watching for nightshift.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
make it $1 million and maybe the ETs themselves will come to collect

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
His money is safe.

The only UFO's you will ever see is classified military projects.

Think about how life is possible here on Earth.
You gotta be the perfect distance from the star. You must have a big sized moon, to keep the magnetic field stable, and to stabilise the planet, thereby giving room for seasons. Without our magnetic field, no dna-based life would ever exist.

Then you got to have all the ingredients for life.. liquid water, carbon, iron etc.
Then the planet must not be too big, or too small. It must have some big brother planets to keep it relative safe from asteroids/comets. Then again, you need an asteroid to kill off the primitive life, to make room for, in our case, rodents.

Then you would need a freak accident in some creatures DNA to make them conscious, the rise of intelligence (?)
After that you need the perfect timing for visiting our planet, while we exist. Humans have been here for 200.000 years give or take. Thats a snap in time of the 13 billion years the universe have existed.

Not saying its impossible aliens will visit us, but extremely unlikely.

ETA: Fox Bonus - super intelligent dinosaurs?

edit on 14/9/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
What a joke.....lol....thousands upon thousands of abductees....and we see this misdirection which pulls us all towards empirical evidence and away from the good word of our fellow humans.....the 100k is a BRIBE so we do not trust each others word ABOVE empirical evidence.

Any reward is a slap in the face to all of humanity...because of what it does to our perspectives of each other and of our world.

edit on 14-9-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I want 100,000! But this is definitely promo-fology, by which I mean UFOlogy coming from a promotional angle, than perhaps pure sincerity or desire for the truth.

Wanting a classified document or photo from a decades old event surely makes someone a UFO Historian rather than a Hunter, doesn't it? In my mind, a Hunter would be following up modern leads and perhaps knows all they need is some kind of night vision/IR device and they can stock pile their own evidence. If you put more of these devices into other people's hands, other people will get their own snapshots of hard evidence. They can almost reach out and touch it for themselves, the attainable UFO phenomenon. It's a harder 2-way-street than "here's a photo" cos you'd still need to encourage people to use the technology for themselves and it might not be so fruitful for everyone at first.

But what good can a document or photo to back up some ancient history in someone elses hands really do for our own personal experience? For 100,000, I give James Fox the notion of showing as many people as possible the infra-red spectrum above their heads, and voila. Photos and classified documents will cease to be of importance to anyone but historians.

IR tech has been around a long while now. And it's still expensive and it's still specialized. Yet, I get the impression, it would open us up to a new level of "sight" and intelligence. Think of a smart roof that could project the night sky in IR mode, think what you would see. Think of smart walls that could project IR, then home security would be much improved. This tech is slowly making its way into driverless cars, but continued to be kept out of reach of actual drivers... I think this may be the veil, the last veil, before full disclosure. If we make IR part of every day life, James Fox will have credible evidence without even needing to go back over history.

Maybe
You're welcome to package that and sell him it for 100,000. Just spare me a 20 when you're done?
edit on 14-9-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: aliensanonymous

Out of the Blue was my favourite UFO documentary back in the day , I think Fox is a good film maker who has a genuine interest in the subject.

Yeah, wasn't that where he lied to his own wheel-chair bound father about Gordon Cooper's wild ravings, and used his Dad as a prop to set up dramatic conflict that was faked? Not my favorite ethical practice.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Always the hype train, when it comes to UFOs.

I fully believe in ET's and have seen things I cant explain.

But offering a measly $100k?

I bet the person will be offered a $100 Million to keep their mouth shut about any evidence they may have.

But I like Fox's stance better than that Tom Delonge guys none sense.

top topics

join