It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel on Republicans

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
[Edited on 5-7-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
(End of prior post)

Well, I have this for you. If you "run-of-the-mill" repugnants are actually decent people and not as I have characterized your whole disgusting lot, why would you be quick to freely choose to aid, support, or at a minimum, identify and align yourselves with your repugnant leaders who on many occassions openly display traits of racism, homophobia, greed, religious superiority, and bitter, ungodly miserliness. Why would you choose to assoicate with them if you are not like them?

Racism, democrat battle word. Anytime one considers everyone as equal, not showing preference to anyone else, and expecting everyone to achieve on their own merits.

Homophobia, democrat weapon. What one suffers from if one does not wish their children to be taught that homosexuality is perfectly legitimate and just as moral as heterosexuality.

Religious Superiority. Democratic tool for division. Anyone who understands where the morals and ethics of this nation used to be founded upon. Anyone who does not interpret the 1st amendment as meaning "Freedom From Religion" suffers from this.

Ungodly miserliness. Democratic guilt trip. What one exhibits when one expects to keep the majority of what one worked for.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

(End of prior post)

Well, I have this for you. If you "run-of-the-mill" repugnants are actually decent people and not as I have characterized your whole disgusting lot, why would you be quick to freely choose to aid, support, or at a minimum, identify and align yourselves with your repugnant leaders who on many occassions openly display traits of racism, homophobia, greed, religious superiority, and bitter, ungodly miserliness. Why would you choose to assoicate with them if you are not like them?

Racism, democrat battle word. Anytime one considers everyone as equal, not showing preference to anyone else, and expecting everyone to achieve on their own merits.

Homophobia, democrat weapon. What one suffers from if one does not wish their children to be taught that homosexuality is perfectly legitimate and just as moral as heterosexuality.

Religious Superiority. Democratic tool for division. Anyone who understands where the morals and ethics of this nation used to be founded upon. Anyone who does not interpret the 1st amendment as meaning "Freedom From Religion" suffers from this.

Ungodly miserliness. Democratic guilt trip. What one exhibits when one expects to keep the majority of what one worked for.

Unfortunately, I cannot respond to your mostly incorrect statements because I have been gagged from expressing my opinion as I see fit for the sake of the overly delicate sensitivities of some of the members of this forum.

However, I doagree with you and feel that homosexuality shouldn't be taught in schools.

[Edited on 6-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oh, I believe you are totally mistaken. Most of us are able to discuss rationally most anything. You are merely an offensive, vulgar little fella that wanted only to insult when he muddied our carpets upon entry.

Back up and try again. Maybe you'll need to read a Dale Carnegie or Les Giblin book, first, I don't know. But if you really try you can mingle with otehrs without causing stress.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

(End of prior post)

Unfortunately, I cannot respond to your mostly incorrect statements because I have been gagged from expressing my opinion as I see fit for the sake of the overly delicate sensitivities of some of the members of this forum.

However, I doagree with you and feel that homosexuality shouldn't be taught in schools.

[Edited on 6-7-2003 by Colonel]

Translation: I can't because I have not the wherewithal to do so.
"my facts are mere imposters of the truth I make up as I go along"

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
..it's a wonder Clint hasn't sued you for use of his name-he's a libertarian.
He thinks both parties are full of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColonelUnfortunately, I cannot respond to your mostly incorrect statements because I have been gagged from expressing my opinion as I see fit for the sake of the overly delicate sensitivities of some of the members of this forum.

Oh look... a hornet's nest.

Now, what is that quoted piece of drivel all about?

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

Originally posted by ColonelUnfortunately, I cannot respond to your mostly incorrect statements because I have been gagged from expressing my opinion as I see fit for the sake of the overly delicate sensitivities of some of the members of this forum.

Oh look... a hornet's nest.

Now, what is that quoted piece of drivel all about?

Well, this is just my guess but I think it might be the old "I'm a victim" ideology. This strategy is also out of the playbook. Page number 1 to be exact.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Can we please limit the amount of quoting going on here? It is very irritating to see a post that is quoting a long previous post, which also has quoted another previous post, followed by two lines of commentary.

Pointless.

Please edit the quotation when you post to include only the most salient part needed to get your point across. This is not a bandwidth issue, but a nod toward respecting the reader.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
because I have been gagged from expressing my opinion as I see fit for the sake of the overly delicate sensitivities

he --- he he --- hah --- haha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha --- ehhhh.

that was funny

you have had a lot of practice pretending to be persecuted

oh come on - you can do it

just use complete sentances without insults or mean spirited tone

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I just asked you to don't write coarse words and to be less vulgar ( and if it's possible for you, to don't be vulgar at all ) in your post.

I didn't ask you to don't express your opinion. Stop your wellknown little game ( I'm a poor little black victim oppressed by the big bad white mod ). It doesn't work with me !

[Edited on 6-7-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I can't believe that I just sat here and read through 9 pages of this Bullsh*t.
A much as you have tried, you guys are never going to even approach changing his (Colonel) attitude (and that is what it is, an attitude, not a valid position) on this subject. You have to remember, he has probably had this stuff driven into his head since he was able to listen and then he went to school to learn the methods of trying to convince others. Sorry to say, to me he appears to have not listened good and failed his schooling. For an apparently educated man, he lacks the ability to put forth his aguement without the acuasations and browbeating and 'poor little me' , 'poor us' approach. That approach does not work with the majority of the people he is trying to reach. I am not an overly political person, I believe that you tell it like it is. I do not believe in this 'political correctness' bullsh*t. I believe that you tell history exactly as it happened, and not attempt to rewrite it to convey what you want people to believe happened. While I am not regestered to either political party, but registered independent, I never fail to vote. (Just wanted to get that in before I make the next statement.) That is why the DEMS have produced a 'lost cause platform' to the American people for so long. Remember, Clinton won because he was charismatic, not on the partys platform. Unfortunately, we as a people have had to accept or choose the lessor of two evile and each election for many years now. Enough said for now....

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Does this thread make any sense to anyone? As I see its just another "Lets hate the Republicans" threads. And all that was debated here is how Colonel thinks he is being oppressed by the whites, and how much TC hates the Dummycrats.

Colonel behave yourself in this thread. And in all the other threads here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
eh --- every community has its "bad" neighborhood that's fun to drive through every once in a while

hey --- is that a hooker over there?

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wonder if this qualifies as being vulgar.

"Originally posted by RobertBurns
Again, we hear the empty cries of the Black people. Whom since the 60s have been given everything, yet it is not enough for them."

Altho I have NEVER attacked whites in this fourm---that's not my style---but republicans, their political attitude, their election fraud, and THEIR preident, I am not able to respond b/c of the overly delicate sensitivities of some republican members of this forum

I remain...

---gagged.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
In a way he's right. Some blacks i.e Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton want to have absolute freedom for blacks while they enslave the whites. Jesse Jackson is so nuts he'd call the White House racist and demand it be painted black. He and Al would erase the color white from schools. Its crazt but I can see htem doing that. They are find with all colored things,but as soon as an all white thing pops up Jesse loads a shotgun and declares war! I think all black things are just as bad as an all white thing.Jet Magazine, Miss Black America, The United Negro College Fund. They only help black people, while white people cant have anything thats all white. If there are to be all black things then we should have all white things.

I am not saying all blacks are like that, just some like those loons I mentioned.

EDIT: I change a few thins I said which may be offensive to some people.

[Edited on 7-6-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
[B]WOW[/B]
It is getting warm in here..........

Sorry about the quote thing......

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I am not able to respond b/c of the overly delicate sensitivities of some republican members of this forum

OH Boo-Hoo!

-sniff-

guess what this is ------> .

the smallest gif animation of the internet's smallest fiddle playing a sad song of pity just for the overly persecuted colonel

I never knew this site could have such wonderful entertainment

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
In a way he's right. Many blacks i.e Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton want to have absolute freedom for blacks while they enslave the whites. Jesse Jackson is so nuts he'd call the White House racist and demand it be painted black. He and Al would erase the color white from schools. Its crazt but I can see htem doing that. They are find with all colored things,but as soon as an all white thing pops up Jesse loads a shotgun and declares war!

I guess they want a " First Black Reich ". I wonder how so many peoples can follow these men.
It's really sad. I hope their followers are a minority and not a majority.

Colonel,

I will not join you in your so-called " Holly War ".

You can write what you want about the democrats, the republicans or any other political group if you want.

I just sent you a u2u because you was crossing the borderline.What a big deal ! Do you want an handkerchief ? Grow up.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
JediMaster,
If your last sentence was a disclaimer, it may need a little work.

Number one, i think Jesse Jackson cares little for minorities as much as he does for the $. You know he is a rich man don't you?

It seems you are angry at the Colonel. PLEASE do not be angry at the rest of Black (minority) America for his obtuse attitude.

Colored is insulting to blacks. Like we are un-white or something. Are you white-I mean really white?? It was used to seperate blacks (I know,I know) from whites in those days. I can remember being called that in derision(besides Nigger) many a time. It hurts man. It really, really does. And I am no poor little black boy with cotton in my ears. It fosters the kind of hate we see from Colonel. Part of this is very sad and part of this can be educational for both I think.
May be he may learn temperance from this and others will learn what can happen when they try on the ill-fitting shoes of another.

And about the minority associations...the NAACP was partly founded with the help of Jewish folks who gave a darn and BET tv has taken nothing from you has it? i.e. caucasians? America is mostly white still I think, and certainly was 200 years ago. Whites today still have all white clubs- I'm always puzzeld at this argument of a minority that constitutes maybe 1/16 th of the population having too much for themselves???
Anyway, for me it's like slumming even having to go here with this crap. I stopped hating white people a long time ago when I realized they all did not hate me. Lets try that for both sides, ok?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join