It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel on Republicans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I can't take it anymore. I gotta yell!

I just got a call today from my law school friend. He said he joined the Republican Party. I was disgusted. I asked him, as a minority, how could he do it!. How could he sell out to evil! He said thaty the Dems have been taking advantage of minorities too long.

Why would anyone join that party tho, "The Party of Lincoln." Look at the mess the Repugnants have gotten us into just after 2 years. The world hates us. We have no trillion dollar surplus but a 100s of billions of dollar deficit. 6% unemployment---probably much higher. 3 million jobs lost from the 25 million created under Clinton. The world may be switching to the Euro as the fiat currency. Over 5,000 dead Iraqis over a blatant lie to the world. The Patriot Act. Midnight congresdsional votes to deprive senoir citizens of health care and25 billion cut for Veterans Affairs while the Chimp acts out his fantasy of Pilot"Top Gun."

Then, they talk of compassionate conservatism. What the hell is that?

Then these repugnants get mad over the Supremes ruling on gay rights. My question is, "Why are these repressed deviant repugnats so concerned about what gays do in their bedrooms????" What? They wanna take notes from the police report to enjoy in the privacy of their own bathroom? Take the Clinton scandal for example. What was the point of posting all the steamy details of his sexual daliance with Lewinsky on the Internet? Why? Maybe, so they can kill tow birds withone stone.

1) To humilate Clinton
2) So, they could enjoy the transcript in the privacy fo their own bathrooms.

(You know that's what these repressed people do)

Then, there is the Michigan ruling on Affirmative Action. The repugnants are fightin' mad over that. Why? Because 4-5 black/Hispanic people get into a law school? When I was studying for the bar, I looked around. There were maybe 10 blacks in the class of 200 and only 3 (including myself) were male. That's about the average. BUT, OH, NO, WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!Then, expect the perfunctory, misinterpreted, and twisted quote from Martin Luther King about color-blindness and the odd black to prove a point (Clarence Thomas. These people make me sick. )

Why is it that they LOVE to quote MLK yet every step of advancement a minority makes there's always some sort of republican backlash?

Is it because everyone is right about them? They are racist repugnants?

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh, and don't you love how they LOVE to cry, "Jesus, Jesus," as they're cheering for someone to fry in the gas chamber?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Testify brother!

You better run and hide, the republican party posse crew will be over soon to bust your smartass-liberal-america-hating-ass
Run boy, run!

*turns on chase music*

Oh and Mr Colonel, i love your popcorn chicken...whatever do you put in those coatings?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oh, you must be another one of those knuckle draggin' repugnazis. Joke all you like. It is what I expect when the truth comes to light.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm a liberal actually, i just dislike tying myself to one political party and doctrine.

As michael moore puts it oh-so-gracefully...

"A republican will # you in the ass and tell you he's doing it, a democrat will also # you in the ass but reassuring you that its the good thing to do."

Both parties are as bad as each other, however i will agree the Mr bush has really screwed america up in his time.

Oh well, onwards on the glorious march to mo' moneh'

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Shallow-minded and unknowing of the truth. It isn't eye-popping to see you went to law school. Attorney, one who twists the truth to suit his needs. Esquire, a title of nobility, not suitable for this nation, if it were as it is supposed to be.

While the Republicans are merely my political sports team and I don't put alot of faith in them to fix anything, at least your minority friend had the sense to see the hipicrats were merely taking advantage of him and using him as a pawn for their own purposes. Good for him. Sorry for you. Its not your fault, though, its that lawschool brainwashing that has you confused.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well, we need to get rid of Bush and cabal. I'm voting for Dean.

Soeaking of Michael Moore, when is his movie coming out on DVD?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And I see you live in D.C.? I suppose you've drank the water. You are a lost cause, a lawyer in the theft capital of the country. You are truly ruined.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Moore makes some interesting points and i respect his integrity, but on many occasions he whines over trivial matters.
However you have to make your own decisions and not be lead by others, political parties never solve anything anymore.

I bat for the 'crats tho!
Nader's just a little too...intense.. for me.

link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Speaking of Michael Moore, when is his movie coming out on DVD?

Michael Moore? Ain't he the CIA movie maker?

link   
Oh, so what's the truth?: That's I'll benefit from a tax cut? That Affirmative Action is wrong unless your black and its for a prison cell or you're white and your last name is Bush? What's the truth?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Knowledge is power, and the truth is the sceptre of the administration, they aint giving that up.

And yes, affirmative action is wrong as its discriminatory towards the caucasian populace.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hahahahaha! Man, why didn't you guys say that when we were getting lynched in the 60's, brutalized in the 70's, anally raped thru police brutality in the 90's, and dragged on dirt roads in 2000?

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
David, Michael Moore does not have integrity, he makes a mint preying upon people's ignorance, mixing a dusting of entertainment with a heavy application of truth twisting and a thick sprinkling of flat-out lies. Were it not for the fact that he sings the beliefs of the "enlightened" dimwits of Hollywood, he wouldn't get the notice to get his garbage out.

He is proof that it can be very lucrative to be an anti-American propaganda puppet.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
And I see you live in D.C.? I suppose you've drank the water. You are a lost cause, a lawyer in the theft capital of the country. You are truly ruined.

The money goes to the repugnants. Bush is shooting for 200 million for the next election. Look to him and his Enron-esque friends for theft.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Back those MM allegations up TC!

I didnt like bowling for columbine as it was a little sensationalist, however his books have very good points, and he draws from law in many of his cases, have you read his books TC?
Sure he can be biased, but at least he shouts against just about anyone who deserves it.

Stupid White Men was a good book.

Preying on the public are people like Alex Jones and the good ol' boys at Newsday.

You can't label someone as a bad person because he makes a load of money for the work he's done.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Whyat's wrong with Alex Jones?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I can't take it anymore. I gotta yell!

I just got a call today from my law school friend. He said he joined the Republican Party. I was disgusted. I asked him, as a minority, how could he do it!. How could he sell out to evil! He said thaty the Dems have been taking advantage of minorities too long.

Why would anyone join that party tho, "The Party of Lincoln." Look at the mess the Repugnants have gotten us into just after 2 years. The world hates us. We have no trillion dollar surplus but a 100s of billions of dollar deficit. 6% unemployment---probably much higher. 3 million jobs lost from the 25 million created under Clinton. The world may be switching to the Euro as the fiat currency. Over 5,000 dead Iraqis over a blatant lie to the world. The Patriot Act. Midnight congresdsional votes to deprive senoir citizens of health care and25 billion cut for Veterans Affairs while the Chimp acts out his fantasy of Pilot"Top Gun."

Then, they talk of compassionate conservatism. What the hell is that?

Then these repugnants get mad over the Supremes ruling on gay rights. My question is, "Why are these repressed deviant repugnats so concerned about what gays do in their bedrooms????" What? They wanna take notes from the police report to enjoy in the privacy of their own bathroom? Take the Clinton scandal for example. What was the point of posting all the steamy details of his sexual daliance with Lewinsky on the Internet? Why? Maybe, so they can kill tow birds withone stone.

1) To humilate Clinton
2) So, they could enjoy the transcript in the privacy fo their own bathrooms.

(You know that's what these repressed people do)

Then, there is the Michigan ruling on Affirmative Action. The repugnants are fightin' mad over that. Why? Because 4-5 black/Hispanic people get into a law school? When I was studying for the bar, I looked around. There were maybe 10 blacks in the class of 200 and only 3 (including myself) were male. That's about the average. BUT, OH, NO, WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!Then, expect the perfunctory, misinterpreted, and twisted quote from Martin Luther King about color-blindness and the odd black to prove a point (Clarence Thomas. These people make me sick. )

Why is it that they LOVE to quote MLK yet every step of advancement a minority makes there's always some sort of republican backlash?

Is it because everyone is right about them? They are racist repugnants?

Applying evil to all Republicans is evil...Maybe your friend is tired of having his thoughts co-opted by the Jesse Grifter- Jacksons and the Al Sharptons of the world?? Maybe there are Minorities who are tired of rich white democrats telling them how to think and putting the fear of god in them every day when election money time comes around?? Maybe your friend is tired of not being his own man.
What did democrats do for blacks before 1964? Did THEY force Jim Crow laws out?
25 million jobs. I believe many of those were found to be menial service jobs. Thanks Massa Bill!
Would you like fries with that shake??

Ok, the sex thing...I think the point was not what people do IN their private rooms, but the impetus the ruling may give to the political wing of the homosexual movement i.e., gay marriage, adoption..etc. It reflects poorly to say a political affilliation makes one a deviant when defending one at the same time.
Clinton needed no help in humiliating his whole family, our country(his lies to you and me ) and the people who worked for him..he, I think, can not be humiliated!

Affirmative action never got me a job. Do I think it is worthwhile, yes. If applied properly (how?) the purpose can be fruitful for America to combat the legacy of Jim Crow.
If you are a minority and you bolt from the pack, you are vilified like your friend is by you and people who are too friggin scared to see any other way besides the victim mentality pablum driveled to you in a rusty spoon, year after year after year.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
does not have integrity, he makes a mint preying upon people's ignorance, mixing a dusting of entertainment with a heavy application of truth twisting and a thick sprinkling of flat-out lies.

Thomas, are you talking about Bush in the above!?! OR Cheney?
I could swear you just outlined this failed experiment in plutocracy we've been forced to endure by these plutocrats-in-conservative-clothing.

Republicans are good people, in general. It's just that they're very limited in the scope and the schools of thought they'll draw on to determine a solution/viewpoint to any issue or problem. It's by choice - look up the definition of 'conservative'. They can not function void of the concept of 'faith' - not just from a spiritual standpoint....just look at the obvious malfeasance of the Bush administration, plain as day to anyone giving the slightest of a clinical/qualitative appraisal......yet, Republicans are 'rallying the troops' to 'confront' this 'challenge' to a 'sitting president' and this 'unwarranted attack'. Why? Because they have 'faith' that a Republican leader won't sell them down the river.
Another short coming in that perspective is that they view logical debate over issues that effect all Americans and the country itself, in terms and language of 'war' - 'win at all costs' is not a realistic way to select best choice actions. Much of our current embarrassment on the World stage brought on by the Republicans was fueled by Clinton; Republicans feel entitled to lead...being kept out for two terms of president by an opposing party leader that was also successful on all fronts as well as globally respected just infuriated them and caused them to lose all morals & integrity in politics. AND THAT should tell you something....to lose completely something so lacking in the whole medium as integrity & morals is in politics!
Required reading to understand the psychosis that is a Bush Republican:

"The Clinton Wars" - Sid Blumenthal
"Blinded by the Right" - David Brock

or, to see the psychosis manifested:

"Slander" - Ann Coulter

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ah, Dammit, this is where I came in...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join