It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good God now they're going after the Francis Scott Key Memorial and the National Anthem

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Violence used, when protecting oneself from assault or credible threat, is a basic human right.

And do you feel like showing up to a nazi rally with hoods, baseball bats, and pepper spray, balloons filled with piss, was just some innocent folks protecting themselves?

Do you really not understand who the two groups were in Charlottesville? Or are we back to the purely partisan rhetoric?

I do, but was my question something you can't answer? It has nothing to do with partisan rhetoric, and everything to do with my point.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

probably those pesky Romans , no wait the Egyptians , no wait the Sumerians , no wait the hunter gatherers , # it lets just blame the dinosaurs, no we blame the Chitauri .

I'd be willing to bet that if we were able to look far enough at least one person in our families had been enslaved

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It is the Bill Ayer's group. This is no different than the cultural revolution by Mao in China. Many examples have occurred lately. The no whites on campus day in Washington state, can't remember the university, that caused a normally left white professor kicked off campus. The tearing down of Confederate history. The USC Berkley problems. This goes on and on. Seems like the Marxists have the favor of the main stream media and can further their cause. Hang on to your boot straps cause it will get worse. Keep your ears to the track cause the train is a coming.!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Calm down snowflake, the national anthem isn't going anywhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Star for you. Its amazing, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm actually becoming increasingly convinced you cannot tolerate any view different than your own.

A year ago you were no where near this extremist. It's like this obsession with controlling others is taking over a little bit more everyday.

I'm very concerned.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm actually becoming increasingly convinced you cannot tolerate any view different than your own.

How did you come to that conclusion based on what I posted? I can tolerate other people's views just fine. People have a tendency to not tolerate my opinions on their views.

A year ago you were no where near this extremist. It's like this obsession with controlling others is taking over a little bit more everyday.

How can I control anyone with my opinions on an anonymous internet forum?

I'm very concerned.

You should be. It's very concerning that you read my post and that is how you interpreted it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your response shows me that you actually hate a specific culture.

You insult these people for being disturbed and terrorized that criminals are vandalizing their memorials.

You admit that you'll be glad when their cultural traditions and beliefs are finally eradicated.

I'm concerned because the next step of this logical progression is ethnic cleansing.

I realize you may not yet appreciate this reality and that you'll deny it's possibilities, but I can see into the heart and I can tell when wickedness has planted it's roots.

Hatred does no one any good, I assure you.
edit on 9/15/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Good God now they're going after the Francis Scott Key "

Who is "they"...

IMO likely suspects are drunk or high skin-heads..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The problem with the ignorant zealots who attack such things as the National Anthem, Columbus Day, and statues of Confederate War heroes (I do agree that the Confederate flag should not be flown at government buildings), is that they have no true knowledge of what they attack. Ifs a form of Mob Intellect where they hear someone tell them 'X is bad' and they then act out on that statement without checking into its accuracy or completeness. Francis Scott Key wrote the Third Verse with the phrases the vandals scribbled sure enough. But it doesn't mean that it is a song about lynching black folks as has been painted by Kapernick and other haters. Instead it talks to the British practice of promising emancipation to slaves in exchange for fleeing their master's plantations (perhaps murdering them if necessary) and then serving as local militia to fight against Americans in the War of 1812. THE KEY POINT in this absurd self-righteous vilification of the Star Spangled Banner verse, is the British weren't fighting against Slavery (as the Union was to do half a century later) but rather were using an enticement to man their local militias, where upon success they may grant the former slaves their freedom. They did the exact same tactic in the American Revolution. The telling historical fact in all this is that Britain did not support the slaves they so 'liberated', nor did they abolish slavery in any of their territory until 1833 - about two decades after the Star Spangled Banner.

Was Francis Scott Key racist in the sense that he believed in the superiority of his own race? Absolutely - as did every person of every race living at that time, and before that and up until the middle of the 20th century. Ironically, it took Adolf Hitler and his doctrine of Racial meaning and destiny for the world to come to the realization that no individual is inferior or superior based simply on their race.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gee, weren't we told that this would never happen? "It's just a flag!", they said. Then, "It's a racist statue, so it's alright to destroy it!" Now, it is something else. Basically, anything and everything American is the target. It's all a continuation of that "fundamental transformation" someone was talking about.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Your response shows me that you actually hate a specific culture.

You insult these people for being disturbed and terrorized that criminals are vandalizing their memorials.

Nothing I have said would even come close to implying what you have posited.

Are you ok?

You admit that you'll be glad when their cultural traditions and beliefs are finally eradicated.

I've said no such thing.

I realize you may not yet appreciate this reality and that you'll deny it's possibilities, but I can see into the heart and I can tell when wickedness has planted it's roots.

You have the superpowers it takes to see in to the heart and it's wickedness?

You must be trolling, or drunk.

Hatred does no one any good, I assure you.

Neither does stupidity and liquor.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Metallicus

You are correct in that PC culture is a tool of the NWO.

There is no such thing as the NWO. It's a creation of conspiracy nuts.

*snip*

Oh, really??

Sounds more like an invention by some politicians, etc.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yup Amazing , Next they will Attack American Money currency !!

its all Bad

Burn it Burn it !! ,
$1) Washington , $2) Jefferson $20) Jackson 50) Grant

$100) Franklin ( Owned Slaves Peter , Jemima , Othello George and King

Melt it! All!
5) Jefferson 25) Washington

Sad day in History in America

While I'm grabbing my Change in my pocket I pull out a Five Cent Coin
I look on the Back !!

And Low and Behold!!

I see Jefferson's Slave Plantation!

but No Snowflake ,Black Lives Matter, or Anti Fascist Groups
Bats a EYE!

Never erase History,

unless you want too Make, Eric Arthur Blair Right!
in his Vision ..
edit on 62017SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago9258 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join