It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-year-old biracial boy was hung from rope by N.H. teenagers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

they were an issue for Leith, ND....

abcnews.go.com...

A town with a population of 20.

Sure a huge issue!

This white supremacy narrative is so tiresome. It is only dreamed up by the media to cover for the anti-white racism that is rampant in the US.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
as far as weather or not the kids were white....

The boy’s grandmother, Lorrie Slattery, told Valley News, a New Hampshire newspaper, that he and others were playing in a yard in their neighborhood when the teenagers, who are white, started calling the boy racial epithets and throwing sticks and rocks at his legs.

www.nytimes.com...

they are reported to be white!!!

Please go back and look at the provided picture of the biracial boy....does he appear to be black or white ??

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM
he seems to be a bit darker than the italian neighbors I grew up with....
here's an interesting fact for ya....

Southern Italians were considered “black” in the South and were subjected to the Jim Crow laws of segregation. They weren’t allowed to marry “whites.” It was difficult, damn near impossible.

They were designated as “black” on census forms if they lived in the South and that is because the majority of them were dark-skinned Sicilians.

Mass lynchings happened to them often.

www.africaresource.com...

but, going by just what has been reported....
the kids knew he wasn't white because they started out with racial insults and throwing sticks and stones at him...

a better argument for you would be that the kid and his sister were playing alone and messing around with the rope and the sister pushed him off the table and then lied about it because she was afraid that she would get into trouble,... and the boy is just too traumatized to set the record straight about it or something...

edit on 14-9-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Coming from the poster who posts anything and everything about Obama or Hillary no matter its validity or age.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So since those things were ignored this should be ignored too! Right? No need to be outraged about this, people are being shot in Chicago! This is meaningless.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Bullying occurs everywhere. I hope these kids are dealt with appropriately!

It's being very disingenuous to compare an act done by children 14 and under to that of an adult rapper getting paid to produce hate material.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

It's being very disingenuous to compare an act done by children 14 and under to that of an adult rapper getting paid to produce hate material.

ya, I can see your point...
the one might actually be the result of hateful material that some people are paid to produce and diseminate???

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: dawnstar

But it's ok for the rapper to do it because that's "reverse racism," right? It's all bad, and it all promotes incidents like this. On both sides, for all races, for all our children.

It's not reverse anything. It's racism, pure and simple and it's disgusting no matter who is doing it.

We are all humans...we're the same species. Blacks and whites and tans...we are all homo sapien sapien.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This news make me sick. Reminds thread from yesterday about video clip. Dont matter race. They are children. Where did they learn to do that?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: seagull

Of course I can tell the difference. But are you going to tell me children and teenagers aren't influenced by pop culture?

No one was harmed in X's video. It's entertainment, like a movie.

This boy was actually hung.

There's a big difference.

"Life imitates art".

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Earlier I believe it was mentioned that only one percent is know about this case. That is not true. Observing further sources says different. They also share that the perpetrators were white, using racial epitaphs against he child. I don't see how the family and even the child, already afraid can gain, from lying about this.

The small community in NH is Standing Together against the hate that happened.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught9966

wait so attempted murder is just a mistake is it ?

my friend stabbed someone when he was 16 and was charged with murder as he later died on way to hospital
he was then sentenced and spent the next 25 years of his life in jail .
That mistake has followed him all his life , how is this any different

they intentionally wanted to kill that boy
they should all be locked up

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

"Life imitates art".

kids also imitate adults sometimes.. repeat the things they hear the adults say, act the way they see them act...
and sometimes, they will do the things that the believe the adults think should be done..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
honestly, this made me cry, as a biracial individual myself. i grew up being taunted and abused. physically and emotionally. this young man will have to learn, as i had, to stay away from these types of prejudiced people, which basically equates to living life alone. never being accepted by any ethnic group is a difficult proposition to live with , trust me. i honestly believe that even my mother never really accepted me as her own kind, and was embarrassed to bring me out in public with her.
its just a sad commentary on our society, and our future. im much older now, and alone, as i have always been, and things are just getting worse. we dont have a future folks so do whatever yo damn please

(post by knightsofcydonia removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
Please go back and look at the provided picture of the biracial boy....does he appear to be black or white ??

Are you serious? You must not have much experience with bi-racial people if you honestly don't believe that kid is biracial because he looks too white. A child of mixed race can run the gamut from looking almost fully white with very pale skin, to being on the darker side with no appearance of any Caucasian blood.

I went to high school with a bi-racial kid and his skin was no darker than what most would call a tan and his hair was naturally red with an extremely tight curl to it.

Genetics are funny that way.

This is a horribly tragic thing that happened and I do have to say, these kids must be taught that what they did is wrong on every level. Brushing it off as nothing because they're kids will not help. If nothing is done because of their age, you might as well pat them on the head and condone the action as ok. They'll learn no lesson. I don't know if treating them as adults is the answer, but letting them off scott free is NOT the answer either.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

It's not so much "where", though that's obviously an issue of importance, but from "who". Who teaches that this is even remotely acceptable behaviour?

IMHO, the vast majority of the blame rests with the parents. That's where I learned the vast majority of my moral lessons, life experience taught me the rest. Movies and TV had little to nothing to do with it. Certainly not the internet, since Al Gore hadn't invented it yet, when I was a kid...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

Are you serious? You must not have much experience with bi-racial people if you honestly don't believe that kid is biracial because he looks too white. A child of mixed race can run the gamut from looking almost fully white with very pale skin, to being on the darker side with no appearance of any Caucasian blood.

I went to high school with a bi-racial kid and his skin was no darker than what most would call a tan and his hair was naturally red with an extremely tight curl to it.

Genetics are funny that way.

This is a horribly tragic thing that happened and I do have to say, these kids must be taught that what they did is wrong on every level. Brushing it off as nothing because they're kids will not help. If nothing is done because of their age, you might as well pat them on the head and condone the action as ok. They'll learn no lesson. I don't know if treating them as adults is the answer, but letting them off scott free is NOT the answer either.

Yes , I was serious....just trying to understand the facts about the story. I have plenty of experience , since my kids are biracial. I only asked a legitimate question based on the picture I saw.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join