It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a new and better E.U. a possibility?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I havnt study economics pretty much at all, i m even bad with my money spending, often tryna figure out where it vent so fast but somehow it would make sense that instead of building towards already exposed failing systems and to redirect all those or at least most resources towards building more proper school systems and possibilities for younger generations, provide them with more truth based lessons of this world and then while at it, spend more money to refresh law and order systems and instead of having greatest weapons every years by big part of the countries/unions funds, redirect those moneys to firstly tackle all the levels of the corruption inside our systems, they should be brought to daylight to all to see it, realize it, deal with and move on, then things would start to get much more clearer once again. By taking such stand against the corruption no matter is it small time business with few ppl or the queen her self doing it, we shouldnt stand any of it, no matter the status.. by doing this it would create great example through out the world, i reckon many would start to align with that kinda of union, heck their ppl would start to demand it!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

They envision a robotized industry

Well, automatisation is killing jobs already. We're in the midst of the 4th revolution and that's the other reason why I think we should act now.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: romilo

OK. I see your point. I'd rebut, with admitted limited knowledge, that the economic 'hook' exists in any form of Gov't, be it a Union or independent nation.

I would cite the U.S. and the political backlash to the TPP. As large and powerful, in some aspects, the U.S. is, it would be less powerful and therefore subject to a consortium of nations led by Corporate
interests. Bi-lateral agreements, both military and economic favor the U.S. far more than these trade agreements.

That may not be the case with smaller European nations. Even the U.K.. (A separate U.S.-U.K. accord, business-wise seems critical to the U.K.'s departure from the E.U..)

Cleaning up Crony Capitalism would be a large part of a leaner and better E.U., I would guess.

Right on! Imagine if the EU would have demanded full scale investigations and such in early 2000 when US huzzled the world in this warfare that keeps spreading well over decade now, i reckon they wouldnt have started this campaign in the first place but perhaps we would have actually found the very core of this conflict and perhaps our way of dealing with it wouldnt have taken millions of lifes and forced millions to flee their countries to EU, witch is also quite odd that how openly we take ppl in whom we just bombed into oblivion, there might be more than few who will create different factions all over the Europe to start bigger conflicts in years to come.. So many things just doesnt make any sense at all..

P.S. These factions are most certainly being created inside many EU countries as we speak and they are not really spiritual at all, i mean the media will push it against muslims and while they already brought them in, without any realistic plans i might add, it will hit the ppl hard and how ease it is to direct masses of ppl while they already emotionally vunerable, i been worried this for years, even before millions of refugees pouring in, i said many of the ppl whom defended these wars, that well eventually it will be your countries that will be battle fields, by only then when it hits your own backyard you will lissen and then it is too late, again it will be easier to chose wrong thing and start to gang up on all the muslims and that will lead fast to next different type of ppl and next diff type of ppl and so on. Sounds rather familiar really.

Again solution is to expose the blatant corruption and realize it is failed systems, mostly because of corrupted ppl running it, they have created systems to keep them in the system, to keep em "untouchables". I believe that indeed time is running short for the change, things are slipping out of any sort of control, i have no idea how it will end up but it might go pretty violently for long time and nothing will be the same after, if there would be after.
edit on 14-9-2017 by romilo because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join