It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton laments how Benghazi tragedy hurt her politically

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

at that point she had not fully formed her famous "public/private" policy stance...

a campaign policy she would go on to reinforce, just ask any corp on wall street that she addressed privately.....

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That doesn't keep them from "moderating " in another thread they are not participating in. Or getting another moderator to act for them.
So again I politely back out.
Thank you for your reply.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
That doesn't keep them from "moderating " in another thread they are not participating in. Or getting another moderator to act for them.

I like how you're getting all conspiracy theorist on this one. I would wager it doesn't happen as I give you Exhibit A. Me.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We keep bagging on how she blames everyone and everything else for her own faults, but the Federalist had a good point.

This tendency she has to assign blame constantly to other things and people is about the most human trait she displays. Maybe if she examined that and realized it and internalized it and understood that it's not very appealing and that it's the thing that makes her most relatable, she'd really get why she lost.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What did she say? They're arguing about whether it was a retaliation or just guys who decided to go kill Americans. It didn't matter at that point. Why they were killed. Something needed to be done and the job of intelligence community was to do just that.
Oh it's terrible she wasn't a psychic she didn't know who or why right away. Oh it was terrible when she repeated a theory that was suggested. She said she didn't want to get in the way of those that were trying to find out exactly what did happen.
How terrible.
What a crime.
What Bull# foxy.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
She never said what's the difference, four dead Americans.
It's a hugh crock of poop.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Guess not all dems are in lock step on this one....
ijr.com...

However, Alcindor went on to say that Clinton is the "embodiment of all that is still going wrong with the Democratic Party."

Wow somebody finally got the 2016 potus election results

I think that while, yes, it might be problematic for the Democratic Party that she’s out there saying this, I think really what we’re seeing is a very clear picture of where the Democratic Party is."

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Someone on Twitter made me laugh, by saying: "Turns out Hillary's "Enemies List" is the large-print edition of the Washington D.C. phone book."

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There was all kinds of arms "activity" ever since Qaddafi retired..

Shortly after the October 2011 death of Qaddafi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced in Tripoli that the U.S. was committing $40 million to help Libya “secure and recover its weapons stockpiles.” Department of State Assistant Secretary Andrew Shapiro confirms DOS had a weapons buy-back program in Libya that was also supported by the UK who gave $1.5 million, the Netherlands gave $1.2 million, Germany gave about $1 million and our neighbor to the north, Canada gave $1.6 million to purchase the deadly arsenal that went missing after the fall of Qaddafi.

The State Department was specifically looking to acquire the 20,000 MANPADS (they are commonly known as man-portable air shoulder-fire missiles) that went missing once Qaddafi was killed.

O-Oh !
Did CIA and State Department Run Illegal Arms Trafficking in Benghazi?

No *WONDER* Hillary went into a raging mania....

"SHOCK! Hillary Clinton argues - What difference, at this point, does it make about how it happened?"

And,
Did a Hacked Hillary Email Set Up The Ambush of Ambassador Christopher Stevens?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Poor, poor, pant suit pooping Hillary!

Who would have though that being directly responsible for the death of Americans would impact her political career negatively?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Three investigations found differently.

Did you read the part that I said " I think" lol...

Do you really feel she did the best that she could? Do you feel that no recuse attempt was the right call even though the manpower and resources were available? Do you think her going to bed in the middle of it all was the right call too? At the end of the day we had pictures of our embassy getting attacked for hours, an ambassador tortured for a long time to death and no wrong doing on Hillary's part with her not do a damn thing? Oh and then saying it was a video that caused it all and not a terrorist attack, even arresting the guy who made the video...lol

They pushed the video because they knew more about it all then they wanted to let on, and wanted to blame it all on some sucker who made the viedo. An isolated act like anger over a video would allow her to say I could do nothing, but we now know she did nothing long before the attack too.

Come on dude...

As we can see with Hillary's book it is everyone else's fault since in her eyes she is perfect.

edit on 14-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: intrptr

She does not however suggest she and then President Obama may have been involved in arms trading.

Unbelievable. She must think people are dummies, or shes just really Brazen.

Flaunting in a book. Only complete narcissists do stuff like that.

Like OJ, "IF" I did it.

She does think people are dummies, that's her entire motivation here. She's counting on all her brainwashed sycophants to fund her final years. And they're lining up to do it.

Meanwhile the other side is (hopefully) lining up to use her "Mein Kampf" struggle as evidence against her.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I did see that; I then told you what I think on the matter.

Benghazi was a $#!% show. No body involved was "blameless," however, we keep our diplomats in harm's way around the world and this is not the first deaths and injuries as a result and it won't be the last.

I think that this horrible moment in our history was hypocritically drawn out by the Republicans in Congress to harm Clinton's political career.

Oh, the video. So many of you can't get around that.

Obama with Clinton beside him in the Rose Garden THE NEXT MORNING stated that this was an act of terrorism that would not go unanswered.

If you don't like Hillary, don't read the book. If you want to endlessly carp about the old woman every time she's in the news, do so. I think you're only hurting yourself.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Benghazi was a $#!% show. No body involved was "blameless," however, we keep our diplomats in harm's way around the world and this is not the first deaths and injuries as a result and it won't be the last.

I look at what poor decisions she made that night and Hillary should have launched a rescue, there is no question there. I just do not think she has the fortitude to make the hard choice, though correct one.

She F up on her actions that night...plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Awww ... well you know what you can do with the soup and crackers I bet.

As for the crying ... it doesn't look like you guys are going to stop sniveling for a while .

lol... enjoy your wrongful thinking. If you check any of my posts, I don't support Clinton, never have. I don't support Trump either...guess that means you have to reset your paradigms.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Awww ... well you know what you can do with the soup and crackers I bet.

As for the crying ... it doesn't look like you guys are going to stop sniveling for a while .

lol... enjoy your wrongful thinking. If you check any of my posts, I don't support Clinton, never have. I don't support Trump either...guess that means you have to reset your paradigms.

Cheers!

Right back atcha.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I look at what poor decisions she made that night and Hillary should have launched a rescue, there is no question there. I just do not think she has the fortitude to make the hard choice, though correct one.

She F up on her actions that night...plain and simple.

Which I think even you will admit, is an assessment made in hindsight. And not to repeat myself, but all the findings by military and civilian review found differently.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So again I politely back out.
Thank you for your reply.

Talk about a weak copout as to why there is no substance to your arguments and nothing with which to back them up.

Hillary's book (of excuses) is like tiny screaming that's getting smaller and smaller; it's somewhere around mosquito audibility now, and about equally as annoying.

Which is to say only occasionally.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Hillary's book (of excuses) is like tiny screaming that's getting smaller and smaller; it's somewhere around mosquito audibility now, and about equally as annoying.

Perhaps, except the "right-wing" has been heaping hours and hours of free press at her feet.

It's uproariously funny, any way you look at it.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
But wait, there's more!

For the CNN biased:

New York (CNN) - Hillary Clinton bluntly said Wednesday that she doesn't forgive the men and women who now say they regret not voting in the 2016 election, telling CNN that she offers no absolution for their failure to get involved.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join