It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton laments how Benghazi tragedy hurt her politically

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: xuenchen

She does not however suggest she and then President Obama may have been involved in arms trading.

Unbelievable. She must think people are dummies, or shes just really Brazen.

Flaunting in a book. Only complete narcissists do stuff like that.

Like OJ, "IF" I did it.

She does think people are dummies, that's her entire motivation here. She's counting on all her brainwashed sycophants to fund her final years. And they're lining up to do it.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: intrptr

She does not however suggest she and then President Obama may have been involved in arms trading.

Unbelievable. She must think people are dummies, or shes just really Brazen.

Flaunting in a book. Only complete narcissists do stuff like that.

Like OJ, "IF" I did it.

She does think people are dummies, that's her entire motivation here. She's counting on all her brainwashed sycophants to fund her final years. And they're lining up to do it.

Actually John podesta said that Hillary was starting to hate Ordinary People.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She can hate them and use them for money, those aren't mutually exclusive.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Spot on. (And I think Hillary is a lying psychopath like all politicians ... but let's not join them in their lies.)

I think the big deal was who should have made the call for rescue. That call should have been made but someone didn't have the political balls to make it. In Hilary's case she actually went to bed during a big part of all this so her failures were really all on her personal actions or lack of actions in my view.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

You're spending an awful lot of time posting threads about this woman...you have a crush or something?

On topic though...she's a warmongering neocon. She deserves what she gets.

This is called in the "right-wing" lexicon "Getting Over It."

Let me know if I should send chicken soup and crackers, with some sad movies. A good cry might just do you good.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You are totally obsessed. Admit it.

Its like a train wreck! Youre here too, either curious or you want to argue with the usual suspects?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
"Poor, poor Hillary.

Those people were murdered, probably because of her, but she is the victim in all this.

I feel so sorry for her.

It's good to remember her struggles on the anniversary of Benghazi.

She deserves better."

I channeled these words from the Spirit of Colonel Ghaddafi.

I once felt sorry for her, but in her own words, "What difference does it make?"

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Go on guys. Admit it. Your lives are empty and meaningless without Hillary. Some of you will be on your death beds years from now and right before your final breath, you'll lurch forward and moan, "Hillllllaaaaaaarrrrrryyyyy!!!!!"
edit on 13-9-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
or you want to argue with the usual suspects?

What other reason is there to participate in a political thread on ATS? We're not solving world hunger here. We're mostly proving to the world how much we suck.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Go home Hillary.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hmmmmm I wonder who here might be on ShareBlue's payroll.

Say hi to Brock for me.
edit on 13-9-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It is almost like the OP makes claims that dont get backed up by the facts so he can get what ever spin he is trying to push out the door.

And she isnt wrong how many people actually know about Benghazi past the GOP memes?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

She does not however suggest she and then President Obama may have been involved in arms trading

She couldnt run on her record because this is her record. She was DIRECTLY in charge of the embassys as SOS. A US Ambassador was murdered on HER watch.
She has a crap record which made her a crap candidate. No leadership, no accountability, public lies about videos, private truth to foreigners, all added up to a crap candidate the electorate trusted LESS THAN DONALD TRUMP.
Trump is her fault and ultimately her legacy; had she simply stepped aside he would not have won.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Spot on. (And I think Hillary is a lying psychopath like all politicians ... but let's not join them in their lies.)

I think the big deal was who should have made the call for rescue. That call should have been made but someone didn't have the political balls to make it. In Hilary's case she actually went to bed during a big part of all this so her failures were really all on her personal actions or lack of actions in my view.

And we still don't know wtf obama was doing all that time.

Musta been going over the video, yeah that's it.

F her and him and all their cult.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
4 threads on the same topic, Hillary's book.
You must be running out of troll sources this week.

And you must have ran out of information to help move the thread along...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: growler

Or Obama, they're interchangeable.

Yes they are . With one exception.....
One was born a US citizen . The other came straight from the bowels of Hell
You decide

edit on 9/14/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Awww ... well you know what you can do with the soup and crackers I bet.

As for the crying ... it doesn't look like you guys are going to stop sniveling for a while .

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Three investigations found differently.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Security Contractor Says He Was Silenced By Clinton State Department On Benghazi

In the days following the September 2012 terrorist attack on the Benghazi embassy in Libya, the Clinton State Department and Obama White House launched an all-out media propaganda blitz designed to convince Americans that the whole thing had been sparked by an 'insensitive' YouTube video that Muslims in Libya apparently found offensive ...

... That said, just in case you need more evidence that Hillary's State Department lied about Benghazi from the start, Brad Owens and Jerry Torres, owners of the security contracting firm Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions, told Fox News earlier that they were instructed by a State Department official to "stay silent and get on the same page" with regard to the security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
But But But

The Video !!!!!

Act I, scene I -- "The Statement"

FLASHBACK Hillary Clinton blames youtube video for Benghazi

Act II, Scene I -- "The Statement under oath"

Jim Jordan traps Hillary Clinton on blaming video for Benghazi attack when she knew it was planned

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join