It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Something is very wrong with men”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Just putting this out there.

(a) Yes it appears that the western fertility rate is down.
(b) I work in the Chemical Industry.
(c) One data point is not evidence.

So my wife and I struggled for years to get her pregnant. We had me tested regularly, because of where I work (point b) and I came back (sorry bad wording) above normal. The same goes for a number of my co-workers (we get tested for various things, due to working in experimental drug manufacture). No change in sperm motility or count.

Its something more than just the boys swimmers I believe. No proof however.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Don't be silly to ask you know what this is:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Is is a contradiction that with these findings being so, the population still is steadily rising.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, but not because of Western males. Most of the young ones are fruitcakes with skinny jeans and a warped sense of their roles as men. Environmental contributing factors combined with societal pressures over gender identity have left little room for masculine growth.

I don't really have a problem with it though. The fewer of them reproducing the better.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Frankly, men are also being castrated by the current social climate. They are no longer allowed to be men, real men.

Everyone being encouraged to be a sex they're not isn't helping either.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
Frankly, men are also being castrated by the current social climate. They are no longer allowed to be men, real men.

You know what's extra manly? Getting the job done and not whining.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
GMOs, chemicals etc.. sure. But also, perhaps nature has a way of balancing herself. We're clearly over populating.

It's interesting... And maybe similar to how more baby boys are born after a war. To balance out the male population lost.

Weird.

If nature was trying to "balance" itself because of over population.... it wouldn't start with North America.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
$20 says for some, it's the M-jay.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

It's doubtful that it's any "bigger thing" than it has ever been.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yeah, the shadow government has been killing off reproductive rights of men for generations. Through inoculations, food, GMO genetics and more. If that doesn't work, they make it very profitable for women to divorce their husbands and get child support, while having no legal responsibilities to the courts themselves. This is a deterrent for men to WANT to have sex with women or have kids, therefore not propagating their lineages. It's s slow culling process, as the elites want to kill off the majority of the world, down to a more controllable few.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Fat.

Seriously. If someone already said this and I missed it, I'm sorry. Obesity rates are skyrocketing. Obesity and infertility go hand in hand.

So we don't need to search for a mysterious hidden cause. The cause is big and hard to miss. We are faaaaaaaaaaat. (As a nation.) Forget what you know about ancient fertility statues ... statistically speaking fat does not equal fertile.

Obviously not every couple with fertility issues is fat and not every fat couple has fertility issues. But fat women are more likely to not ovulate regularly (among other things). And when men become more obese their sperm counts go down ... its screws up a lot of systems including lowering testosterone.

We have become so crazy fat as a nation, it would be shocking if fertility rates didn't drop.

Sad.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
Fat.

Seriously. If someone already said this and I missed it, I'm sorry. Obesity rates are skyrocketing. Obesity and infertility go hand in hand.

So we don't need to search for a mysterious hidden cause. The cause is big and hard to miss. We are faaaaaaaaaaat. (As a nation.) Forget what you know about ancient fertility statues ... statistically speaking fat does not equal fertile.

Obviously not every couple with fertility issues is fat and not every fat couple has fertility issues. But fat women are more likely to not ovulate regularly (among other things). And when men become more obese their sperm counts go down ... its screws up a lot of systems including lowering testosterone.

We have become so crazy fat as a nation, it would be shocking if fertility rates didn't drop.

Sad.

Obesity is a state of imbalance, you are no longer in a state of homeostasis, it is caused by endocannaboid system dysfunction.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

So the west who is haveing issues... considerably smaller pop than the east who is not having fertility issues.....

Explain your theory.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Obesity is a state of imbalance, you are no longer in a state of homeostasis, it is caused by endocannaboid system dysfunction.

Well that partly explains my weight loss this year,more cannabis use in addition to eating less and regular exercise.

I think there might be something to your theory,I mean if we have the ESD system then we are clearly meant to use it. No wonder big farms wants it to stay illegal with all the ailments it helps with they would go out of business.
edit on 13-9-2017 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Subjective analysis from Male Above Top Secret member Ophiuchus 13

It appears to be a combination of:

-The exposure to various non direct toxins (plastics/soaps) within the common living environments.

-Alcohol, Elicit or Prescription drug & Tobacco exposure.

As with human males during urination all the things that can be processed out that were drunken, eaten, ingested, inhaled, injected, must exit near the reproductive area.
Therefore potentially contaminating urination site with non natural chemical materials and possibly slowly neutralizing the reproductive area with processed materials from Alcohol, Elicit or Prescription drugs, Tobacco or whatever else the males may intake from hormones within meats...

Too much of some things may not be a good thing.

-Stress combined with the above written factors can cause for some males to require un natural prescription medications which may play into why certain populations of males are seeming more effected then others.

Also many males who avoid alternative or natural avenues to relieve stress seek out heavier alcohols or cigars/cigarettes which increases chemical exposure potential to urination area (thinking even prostate related issues men)

-As a male my best advice is seek possibly better methods to relax (dont let this world drive you crazy & adapt).
And pay attention to what goes into your bodies.

Some of us males do got families or serious relationships we work hard to take care of and upkeep and so yes at times are under extreme pressure which can equal stress.
So again maybe before some men seek medical attention for stress and take those meds many other men are taking try and find alternative approaches including meditation to relieve those pressures and stresses.

--Some acceptable social behaviors by-of some men may not be acceptable to natural reproduction? And may be affecting the female/male relations on a micro level not understood.
Some activities may require remaining traditional...
As a man you can figure out that part of the puzzle.
Last don't be scared to live and be fruitful.
If there ever comes a time they are threatened, Defend them?
As you would of as a hunter long ago.

Imagine far back some feeling that way of being afraid to reproduce when it was more primitive because of the stresses then what that could of done to todays descendents?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Maybe someone design a scrubbing drink that actually cleanses the body of the waste that builds up inside.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

Well that partly explains my weight loss this year,more cannabis use in addition to eating less and regular exercise.

I think there might be something to your theory,I mean if we have the RED system then we are clearly meant to use it. No wonder big farms wants it to stay illegal with all the ailments it helps with they would go out of business.

It's not a theory and it does explain the results you described. Cannabis consumption turns on fat burning via the CB2 receptor.
edit on 13-9-2017 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

It's not a theory and it does explain the results you described. Cannabis consumption turns on fat burning via the CB2 receptor.

Thanks for the new information on the subject ,I know Cannabis helps with many ailments I didn't realize weight loss was one of them,but I do know that it helps with insomnia and depression. (Helps with mine)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I may be in the minority here, but I don't think this is a terrible thing. We can't continue with unlimited growth forever. Overpopulation is a global problem and resources (including oil, clean and usable land and water, etc...) are limited. Yes, we should recognize what is causing it before things become like Children of Men, buuuuut, hopefully that isn't too soon.

If it is caused by some elite globalist agenda, maybe this time, it is a merciful act. If the human population needs to be lower, this seems like a much more humane option than trying to get rid of them after birthing occurs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join