It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Flight93 Supposed To Hit Bldg7?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
First off to "anyone"(wink wink) reading this... while I am a poor misguided conspiracy theorist I am not nor have I ever been a Truther. I am rather a what if'er.
So...what if Flight93 was supposed to hit bldg 7 but "they"never anticipated those brave heroic passengers doing what they did and preventing the plane from reaching its target. And what if bldg 7 as with the Twin Towers had been fitted with demolition explosives that were to be detonated when the planes hit. And what if once Flight 93 had crashed "they" were unable to stop the explosives in bldg 7 from detonating? These two mistakes were no doubt the results of arrogance on "their" part.
Another mistake "they" made was in assuming that the resulting hole in the outer wall of the Pentagon would be much larger and more indistinct in shape rather than the circular "punch hole" that actually resulted.
Any thoughts?
edit on 9/12/2017 by MissSmartypants because: grammar

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I figured they were going for the Capitol.

edit on 9/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I figured they were going for the Capitol.
Me too up until today when it just occurred to me and just seemed to answer those nagging questions about bldg 7.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Washington looks more likely.
zbist.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Flight 93 was definitely not heading to NY.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm a real conspiracy theorist because I believe in the official story:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

And honestly up until today I always felt that "9/11 was an inside job" was the one conspiracy theory that was just too crazy to be true. Especially with unofficial spokesmen like Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen repeating the mantra.
But now?....I'm shaken. Somebody tell me what to think.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

i thought that it was decided that their target was the living dead man at the command center under the white house.

the wiki, cause it's fast.

Based on an exchange between Atta and bin al-Shibh two days before the attacks, the White House would be the primary target for the fourth plane and the Capitol the secondary target.[36]

Immediately after the attacks, there was speculation that Camp David was the intended target.[122] According to testimony by captured al-Qaeda member Abu Zubaydah, U.S. officials believed the White House was the intended target.[123

United Airlines Flight 93

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

Any thoughts?

Yes.

1-You obviously believe anything you read as long as it sounds like s conspiracy

2- you have done zero research and zero fact checking.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Washington looks more likely.
zbist.files.wordpress.com...
Would you know approximately where it was on the planes path that the passengers began to resist?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

not familiar with the new york skyline, anyway, was building 7 even tall enough to stick out like a sore thumb?

seems weird to target a small building that is surrounded by taller buildings..

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Not exactly. Very soon before it crashed?

edit on 9/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i thought that it was decided that their target was the living dead man at the command center under the white house.

the wiki, cause it's fast.

Based on an exchange between Atta and bin al-Shibh two days before the attacks, the White House would be the primary target for the fourth plane and the Capitol the secondary target.[36]

Immediately after the attacks, there was speculation that Camp David was the intended target.[122] According to testimony by captured al-Qaeda member Abu Zubaydah, U.S. officials believed the White House was the intended target.[123

United Airlines Flight 93

Well...as long as the officials decided it.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
sure is, got any proof besides armchair deniers / pseudo investigators with tangible evidence and forensics?
look terrorist were the ones flying the planes. they made the plans and pulled it off. all targets were their choice.

now did they have help? were there enablers hiding in the shadows? hard to say. but until a legitimate source puts documented evidence, or cheney and rumsfield roll over and say we did it, that's all your gonna get.

almost 60 years since JFK was assassinated and there is no proof to the contray that can be proven, same thing with this.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

Any thoughts?

Yes.

1-You obviously believe anything you read as long as it sounds like s conspiracy

You've obviously contributed nothing of value.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Was Flight93 Supposed To Hit Bldg7?

I figured it was supposed to go down in a field in Shanksville and the public was supposed to believe it was headed for another target in Washington D.C. Because all the witnesses to- and evidence of the financial crimes that motivated the attacks on 9/11 had already been destroyed by the time Flight 93 went down...except that which was in WTC 7 (and WTC 6). And another plane wasn't needed to bring down WTC 7 or destroy evidence in WTC 6.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

Any thoughts?

Yes.

You've obviously contributed nothing of value.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
sure is, got any proof besides armchair deniers / pseudo investigators with tangible evidence and forensics?
look terrorist were the ones flying the planes. they made the plans and pulled it off. all targets were their choice.

now did they have help? were there enablers hiding in the shadows? hard to say. but until a legitimate source puts documented evidence, or cheney and rumsfield roll over and say we did it, that's all your gonna get.

almost 60 years since JFK was assassinated and there is no proof to the contray that can be proven, same thing with this.
Ah, but the conspiracist in me says terrorists and situations can be manipulated. Trusted data can be altered.
edit on 9/12/2017 by MissSmartypants because: more inco

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There's no harm in a few what if's now is there? Especially if I'm wrong...right?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
definitely a possibility

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join