It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: I Wanted to Make Voodoo Dolls of Reporters, Lawmakers and Stick Them with Pins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist ( haha ) but, I talked a whole load of crap on Hillary last fall on certain forums online that gained a lot of traction. Within a week, I felt extremely depressed ( even though life gave me no reason to), I had some hyper real crazy ass dreams of # that would require at a minimum 3 threads to explain but, I'm not going to. All I'm going to say that probably every member knows is, there is a lot more to this existence than we immediately perceive and, those with their fingers on the trigger already know this. DISCLOSURE I'm not religious at all and, I actually have a funny story as to why I ditched any sort of faith at 4 years of age but, that can be another day.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Great job of snapping that photo of Hillary in her natural habitat! That's hard to do.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Do you recall the mysterious Hatian witch-doctor who always stayed close to Hillary?

I don't.
Please remind me.

Here ya go. Hillary's "mysterious" witch-doctor.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DomJuan

You felt depressed after speaking bad about Hillary because your conscience is better attuned to the good side of human nature. In other words, you were feeling a guilt-remorse combo.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I have a cure... The Macbeth effect.

After I post in a Hillary thread, I feel I have a major personal demon to vanquish. At the end of the day, when the chickens come home to roost, and when I feel the need to clean my thoughts... What do I do?

I take a shower.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

He's a witch doctor.
You know this, how? Because he's black?

Are you sure he's not a secret service agent?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

After I post in a Hillary thread, I feel I have a major personal demon to vanquish. At the end of the day, when the chickens come home to roost, and when I feel the need to clean my thoughts... What do I do?

I take a shower.

Wouldn't it just be easier to not post in Hillary Threads?

I mean she lost almost a year ago what's with folks obsession over her?

It is very bizarre.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

He's a witch doctor.
You know this, how? Because he's black?

Are you sure he's not a secret service agent?

I don't know that he's a witch-doctor. That's speculation. And he's not black. Just dark.

Secret Service protection was obviously one of his roles. He also had a special relationship beyond mere protector. That's obvious from how he interacted with Hillary.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I don't know that he's a witch-doctor.

You made it up.
Ok.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I take a shower.

It is very bizarre.

I still watch the Three Stooges for fun and laughter from time to time. You're right. It's bizarre!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I don't know that he's a witch-doctor.

You made it up.
Ok.

Until officially identified, he's her personal witch-doctor/protector/therapist.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I suppose that in your world, until proved otherwise, unicorns exist.

edit on 9/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I take a shower.

It is very bizarre.

It is Bazaar... like a bad dream. ; )

I don't think anyone is obsessed with her.
Hillary and her minions are sore losers. They whine about her loss on a constant basis, blaming everyone around them except for themselves. It's in our face 24/7... Don't you watch the news?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I've seen many of your posts on this site. You're one of the most prolific members but, I must honestly say, I simply hate Hillary Clinton. No one who has ever known me, considered me stupid but, Some of my own choices, especially in the last 8 months had them questioning that and, I don't blame them. I was sick and tired of life and, figured I could never make such a positive change that suffering through all this BS was worth it but, here I still am so,I figure I ought to do something positive, no matter how miniscule the effect ultimately is.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Have you read her book? Is she really whining or is that just what's being presented here.

I haven't read her book, and won't. But I do recognize that the dead horse beating seems quite important for some. Makes for a good distraction, I suppose. Or, perhaps, self validation?
edit on 9/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's time for my shower...
CWYL

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

While you're up, take one for me.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
we need an emoji that rolls its eyes, so i can properly convey my response to the OP and to people who take crap like this seriously.

Why is it crap ?
I

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She had mentioned seeing some **"real"** voodoo in Haiti on her "honeymoon" !!!
Maybe that's why the Clinton Foundation was "active" in Haiti "relief" charity.

Maybe some folks were practicing voodoo to try and stop what she may have been doing to Haiti ?
The reason for her lapses and falling spells ?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Don't you watch the news?

Nope.
I don't have cable or satellite. Cable news media and cable media in general is a waste of my time and money.
Internet is all that I need.
Why waste time or money to watch 20 minutes of adds each hour.
Plus I can not stand media talking heads they are nothing but glorified actors posing as experts and authorities.
They hardly do any real journalism they just read off a teleprompter whatever their corporate bosses expect them to.
I would rather read a book, compose music, paint, or take a hike then waste my time with the news telling me what is relevant and important to think about.

If it is in your face 24/7 maybe change the channel or turn off the TV

edit on 13-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join