It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It goes to speculation Gentlemen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Its starting to look like the fabricated Steele document was presented to the FISA court to obtain warrants.
In other words private individuals were paid by the Federal government to produce information that was need to be presented as evidence to most secret and highly classified court in America.

Like investigators with the Senate Judiciary Committee, who are also pursuing information about the dossier, the House committee wants to know the origin of the FBI’s involvement in the creation of the document. They are particularly interested to know whether the FBI or Justice Department ever presented information from the dossier — unverified, possibly from paid informants — to a court as a basis for obtaining a surveillance warrant in the Russia investigation. “I want to know the extent to which it was relied upon, if at all, by any of our intelligence agencies or federal law enforcement agencies,” Gowdy said, “and to the extent it was relied upon, how did they vet, or either corroborate or contradict, the information in it?”

I never in my entire life seen such a mess and so many people paint themselves into corners.
Fusion GPS is at the heart of it, but Bureau new better and did it anyway.

The subpoenas are for the 14 of Sept. There's going to be some real fireworks in two days.

www.americanpatriotdaily.com...

Buck

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
gowdy's a clown tho... benghazi'd alllllll over himself

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Yep, and good ole boy Sessions is pushing for a PERMANENT renewal of FISA.

Guess the swamp is so damn deep it is now a lake............

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You mean "DISCLOSURE" is just around the corner?

Suckers, ride that rain till the wheels fall off, they will never convict themselves of anything. Thats why the bureaucracy is comprised of multitudes of agencies, they just pass the ball around till you get bored and go somewhere else.

I got off that train lonnng time ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I often wonder how so many of these people involved in all of this function on a day to day basis.

If I tell a small lie, something to embellish a story perhaps, I feel awful afterward and inwardly cringe. These people (the FBI and DNC) lie on an almost secondly basis, with perfectly straight faces - they would, I think, die to protect the lie too. It freaks me out! How could you function KNOWING that you're simply upholding a lie!?

Getting angry about it seems to do very little as anger confuses issues. I'm at a total loss as to how this can play out in any other way than another pack of lies being told to cover the former.

Watching this, on a deeper level, is this how governments simply operate, a lie inside a lie inside a half truth that never even existed? It really makes you wonder.......
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: I need to spell check!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You left out the RNC and the CIA. There our more in the Shadow Government and Deep State. But I agree. Add in the CFR and ALEC and we are getting closer to the disease. Not close enough, but focusing on corrupt government officials and booting them out of office is like a LEO taking a Pimp off the streets. More will come....

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I know lots of average people who live their entire lives like that.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

“I don’t know why anyone — from [California Rep.] Adam Schiff, to Vanity Fair, to Rachel Maddow — would not be curious whether or not the world’s premier law enforcement agency relied upon a dossier in connection with an investigation without vetting it,” Gowdy told TheDC on Friday. “For the life of me I don’t understand why they are focused on this,” Gowdy says of the Democratic pushback, “unless they are fearful that the bureau did rely on a piece of fiction.”

dailycaller.com...

Hill, I got a little song I wanta play for ya.

Buck

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think it's time we fire everyone remotely connected to DC and draw random names out of the phone book for our next candidate pool at election time. Make sure there are at least ten candidates to pick from in every race and that they're all qualified by COTUS standards for their office.
edit on 13-9-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join