It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormally-Impaired?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Intangibl3

The little buggers are here (from Australia, they are not native). There is a family on site where I work.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Oh creepy.. haha

Do you have any idea who or what it could have been in your room?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You must take comfort in that, huh? I know I probably would...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Perhaps, I really don't take note, they're not bugging me at the moment. Its when Crows or their proxies start showing interest I wounder what is in store.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I never had any experiences either, till we moved in this house.

We have a little girl in a white dress that visits us mainly in the winter. The better half was laying in bed next to me and started talking to my daughter to get back up stairs and go to bed. The stairs are in our bedroom and IK keep a small lightweight blanket hung up to keep the heat from escaping upstairs. The wife said that she saw my daughter peek through the blanket at her.

I told her to go check on my daughter because she has been known to sleepwalk. She came down and said that my daughter was asleep in her bed wearing a red shirt as pajamas. The girl she saw was shorter and had a white gown on. Freaked me out.

Also we were watching t.v. one night and it was just me, the ole lady, and our three year old on the couch. All of the sudden there was loud banging coming from my kitchen area. My dogs went crazy, they sleep in their beds in the kitchen. I paused the movie and search around and there was nothing, nobody around. Freaked me out.

Some on also knocked on my window during poker one night. The thing is that we were all sitting at the table and everyone was accounted for. We even checked outside. Nothing. The good thing is that we had witnesses on that occasion. Freaked me out.

My daughter will not go up stairs without her brother or be by herself upstairs, at all, without exception. She says that someone sits on her futon when she is up on her top bunk. She also tells us that she can feel and hear someone climbing her ladder on her bunk bed, sometimes. Freaks her out.

The wife says that her picture frames will be crooked right after straightening them. She kind of gave up on it. Freaks her out.

Our house is a very old farm house and to be honest, I think something is up here.

We tried to look up some info, but we don't want to ask the lady we rent from if anything happened here. We think she lost two twins back in the 1960's and don't feel right asking her about anything. They were very young when they passed, and I don't think it was in this house though.

Never in my life have I thought that I would experience a ghostly, energy, or whatever it is.

I'm 39 years old and my kids give me all kinds of crap because it freaks me out..lol

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Do you have any idea who or what it could have been in your room?

Because of the feeling I always got from the experiences I have to believe that they were bad guys. You know, not dead humans.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Intangibl3
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I always wonder how much of this sort of thing can be thought of as a result of external forces rather than our own subconscious minds.

This may sound silly, but what is "psi sending"?

Both external and internal. The energy your body can manipulate is both internal and external to the body.

Psychic sending. You push intention for something to be while pushing energy thru your body. The intent go thru the subconscious mind down to quantum level where the entanglement is created on particle level linking particles in one body to another. Then the information is raised from unconscious to conscious. The more aware a being is the more can be raised from unconscious to conscious.

It can be something as silly as thinking "if she says she is a psychic she should be better than this" and voila she becomes a person who tell you something in code that she do not even know the meaning of and people who know about the code see the difference in her ability of being a conduit. Strong psychics are like radio receivers who transmit information without subjective coloring it based on their experience.

Remember Karma. It is not ok to push information exchange if the have not consented to transfer and are logically aware. Calling yourself a psychic is an invitation for others to use part of a persons unconscious as a conduit.

I am not a Psychic and I do not give consent.

edit on 15-9-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join