It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Posessed" Nun's 341 Year-Old "Devil's Letter" Deciphered With Algorithm from "Dark Web"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: theantediluvian
Why did demons compel Isabella to write a letter in a language she didn't understand?

I'll try to field this one. Demons utilize power, fear and control. Power from understanding something their victims don't, fear when the reader realizes she doesn't understand and control which starts at possession and continues afterwards when she retains a bizarre artifact. There are other tools, such as confusion and defiance of natural known laws, but whatever fits the situation is usually used at the time.

The bigger mystery to me is how someone who believes in Christ is ever possessed?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
They got the cypher wrong.

It's actually a chili recipe.
And not as spicy as you would think.

This would be highly disappointing. A chili recipe written in cryptic code should absolutely be as hot as the sun.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Apparently Theses Demons

Write in a heavy mixture Etruscan and Greek Writting

They've been around a long time and likely have had plenty of opportunity to study.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
Every bit of that text looks like a depiction of demon writing that I have viewed in many other texts too.

Although I believe so, do you know of any other texts for reference?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
it claims God is an invention of man, but also claims God is male and has an agenda to save mortals and that agenda is clearly failing as the evidence at the threshold to the afterlife and beings passing through it indicates. Abandoning the other members of the godhead as dead weight has the symptoms of a sentience with an agenda.

This is similar to other channeled material.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: skynet2015

Any form of communication implies an agenda.

God or at least our limited understanding of the concept probably is an anthropomorphized invention of Man.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just wanted to give a better translation of the Virgin Mary's words at the beginning of the article. It's not perfect; I read Latin, not Italian. Should be close, though.

"The Cross will be your eternal keeper ... the Cross, laid down long ago, remains atop that hill ... for you to be crucified perfectly ..."

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think he meant, BOB. Not Bob.

en.wikipedia.org...
That is the false "BOB."
There is only one true "Bob."
He is everywhere.
False BOB just exists to freak you out for no good reason.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

great post

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm actually interested to find out what it really says

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join