It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been shown a miracle of sorts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
See many faces in that, its rather beautiful. All around us we seem to experience the membrane between realms and little miracles.

That painting shows dark plans from world mismanagers however.
the boy looks like me as a kid. I am not a mason, but i believe the technology giving me these experiences is known about. Notice the woman in the cube her back is to me as a kid, but looking at me (man in distance) when im older. In 2010 i instructed in panic to stop my voices to go to a pyramid. I was being mentaly harrassed by a evil sounding voice repeating i should move myself dimensionaly by using the checkerboard, hence the paintings depiction of me on one plane, the officials on the lower plane. The psychologist or lawyer and nurse depict my hospitalisations. The tree burning im not sure where that fits. It could be representative of the forest fires. The stairs are the way to other dimensions.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You can make other comparisons to Pareidolia in the coffee stain. Though the picture on the right, not so much.
I see a masked figure in the darker parts of the stain below the "strings".

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

When you shifted, was that something you could feel at the time (2011), or something realized after hearing about the Mandela Effect?

Eg:

In 2011, did you say to yourself "I've shifted".

Or..

After hearing about the Mandela Effect, you looked back in hindsight thinking "I must of shifted in 2011".

What did the shift feel like, what made it a shift?

(thanks in advance)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
a reply to: anotherside

When you shifted, was that something you could feel at the time (2011), or something realized after hearing about the Mandela Effect?

Eg:

In 2011, did you say to yourself "I've shifted".

Or..

After hearing about the Mandela Effect, you looked back in hindsight thinking "I must of shifted in 2011".

What did the shift feel like, what made it a shift?

(thanks in advance)

i knew something big was happening. I saw people appearing/dissapearing from 2010-2012. A voice was repeating "reality is changing" for a while.
A friend who reported he heard a voice i had described to him in his sleep saying my name repeatedly, told me about the sounds from the sky. I hear these voices from what seems is from the sky and out of airflow and machine sounds.

I didnt find out about M.E. until about a year or more ago. But it blew my mind. I noticed the VW was different but thought they had changed the logo.

I felt everything in front of me stretching out and moving.
edit on 13-9-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join