It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan, like Pavarotti he sings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

“I don’t want to talk out of school here but I think you're going to see some revelations that are going to be pretty profound. The fact that this wife is coming back from Pakistan and is willing to face charges, as it were, I think there is a good chance she is going to reach some type of immunity to tell a larger story here that is going to be pretty disturbing to the American people.”

www.zerohedge.com...

Figaroooooooooooooooo.

Buck

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
debbie wasserman schultz is sweatin pretty bad right about now

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
But will we see a fight to have his, her, or both of their testimonies and statements classified?

Look for Wasserman Schultz to lead the charge to have the lid slammed shut on that.

Here's a claim that Awan planted the laptop and other evidence so that police would find it. Which begs the question if he wanted the evidence to be found, why was he trying to get out of the country?

*insert Law & Order Doink Doink here*

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

A document filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia indicates that federal prosecutors have struck a deal with Alvi that would allow her to return to the U.S., but would also require her to surrender her passport and afterwards not book any international travel. The deal only surrounds how Alvi will turn herself in, and is structured so that she can avoid being arrested in front of her children when she returns to the U.S., "during the last week of September 2017."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Watch the FBI say...

We decided nobody is interested in DWS.

Somebody should go down for the rape and pillage of America.

For eight years laws were ignored.

Zero accountability from any branch of government.

Worse yet, entire agencies were weaponized.

They had no problem ruining your life.

Somebody needs to pay...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
DWS not only betrayed the citizens of United States of America but others as well.
The American people are very forgiving, but we live by a different rule when it comes to National Security and borderline treason.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
debbie wasserman schultz is sweatin pretty bad right about now

She always looks like her hair is drenched in sweat, constant guilt or unfortunate hair product?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
"You understand there will be consequences"

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My only question is where will the singing stop. As each domino falls which domino has the loyalty or has been paid off enough to just eat the blame cover for the rest and do their time. Is there enough pressure/reward in play to stop the dominoes???

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Watch the FBI say... We decided nobody is interested in DWS.

They did say that... to a FOIA request regarding something regarding her and the DNC, IIRC.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Who did she betray her fellow Americans for?...is the question I ask...seems she was intimately connected to a certain campaign when and where all of her improprieties were discovered.

1st Awan sings...then DWS

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Unless she was properly motivated not to...sometimes knowing you'll spend 10-15 years locked up is worth it when you're filthy rich on the other side...or you know people you care about aren't committing weird suicides right and left.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Which begs the question if he wanted the evidence to be found, why was he trying to get out of the country?

If you were about to squeal on Hillary Clinton and her associates, getting out of the country would be the number 1 priority.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Which begs the question if he wanted the evidence to be found, why was he trying to get out of the country?

If you were about to squeal on Hillary Clinton and her associates, getting out of the country would be the number 1 priority.

See, I thought about that angle. And don't necessarily disagree. But he waited quite a while to try and get out of the country, between when the computer was found and when he was arrested at the airport. Doesn't really scream that he was worried about shooting himself in the back of the head. Twice.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

See, I thought about that angle. And don't necessarily disagree. But he waited quite a while to try and get out of the country, between when the computer was found and when he was arrested at the airport. Doesn't really scream that he was worried about shooting himself in the back of the head. Twice.

Perhaps he only ran when it was found out he was going to sing...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Doesn't really wash. If he was going to sing, why run? He thought he'd be safe in Pakistan? Then how would he sing? If he's going to publicly sing, he can be gotten to.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Was wondering the same thing.This look's like it could get interesting.Let the cards fall where they may.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm skeptical that this will go deep enough. There are breadcrumbs that point to Iran Contra like activity but a much larger scale. Awan and his wife will walk, some old democrats will be shamed. The bigger network of arms, drugs, sexual crimes and more being traded under our noses will go on. At least that's my prediction.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes she is.Maybe she is not the only one.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Dominoes pizza.On a clear note someone will decide that the price is too high.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join