It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes the KKK was Always a Leftwing Organization started by Democrats

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Left-winger? Too funny.

Heck, you felt entitled to speak for me when you don't. Not to mention that you, alongside many others in the left in here are making fallacious arguments. That's typical of the left.

Well, we are talking about the United States, stop shifting the goal posts Shifty McShifterson.

LOL shifting goal posts, is that why you among some others want to claim that the kkk vote republican because republicans are racist?... No McShifterson... a$$holes in the kkk vote republican because a$$holes in the left, and democrats in general want to give up the sovereignty of the U.S. so that the UN can control it, not to mention the fact that the left wants to open our borders, allow people from the Middle East to enter the U.S. without propper vetting etc... That's not the same as "being racist"...

The only way to stop kkk members from voting republican would be:
1. A new major party is made that completely aligns with the kkk in all aspects...

Or.

2. If republicans stop endorsing and defending the U.S. sovereignty, if they stop trying to control illegal immigration, or stop trying to vet immigrants from Muslim nations known to be controlled by Muslim radicals.

Or.

3. If the democrats once again start defending the sovereignty of the U.S., if they once again and openly call to try to stop illegal immigration, etc.

Did you know that white, conservative males typically vote for parties that espouse their ideals? You did know that, right?

Being white and conservative doesn't make them kkk members... Something you seem to not understand at all.

What hole are you shoving your head in? We're talking bout the Klan and who they politically align with. They align with your party. Clean that mess up, son and do it pronto.

"What hole are you shoving your head in? We're talking about fascists in the left including BLM, Antifa etc and who they politically align with. They align with your party. Clean that mess up, son and do it proto."

Of course, I am certain that my point is going to whoosh over your head because you can't understand the irony of your claims...

I don't want to be a Republican or a Democrat, both parties are filled with scumbags and their asshole supporters. Feel me?

Perhaps, but you seem to be more than willing to speak for me as if you knew my mind. I'll tell you a secret "son", you don't know me. Not to mention, that you obviously want Republicans to "become democrats"...

BTW, son, I am sure there are plenty of assholes who align with your political ideology.

edit on 12-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

You intimated that adhering to the ideals of the kkk is not aligned with modern, supposedly more sophisticated, thinking.

No, it most assuredly isn't.

I demonstrated that the modern versions of the kkk (blm and antifa)...

The modern version of the Klan is still the Klan since they are still around and with almost no change in mission statement.

Those other groups are filled with asshats but aren't the topic of this thread.

I agree in part, but I cant let you invalidate the fact that it was democrats who started the kkk, a hateful mistake of an organization, in the past. And in the present they are repeating that mistake in the form of the blm and antifa. It was between the past and present democrat constructs that I drew my comparison, not the past and present kkk.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's a silly comparison. There are jackasses from all walks of life and all political persuasions. Being liberal doesn't inherently make you a jackass. In order to make your weak comparison, you are skipping over the fact that the KKK still definitely exists as well as the Neo Nazi party, a group with similar ideas who are all conservative and have always been conservative.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Vroomfondel

but I cant let you invalidate the fact that it was democrats who started the kkk, a hateful mistake of an organization, in the past.

He's said it was started by democrats twice. How's that invalidating the fact that democrats got together and founded the KKK?

You have to join those sentences together. Its called paragraph - a collective series of statements designed to establish a preposition. Example:

I agree in part, but I cant let you invalidate the fact that it was democrats who started the kkk, a hateful mistake of an organization, in the past. And in the present they are repeating that mistake in the form of the blm and antifa.

You see? The two sentences work together. Its an important grammatical tool to prevent run-on sentences.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Read the other responses and you will get it...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Seems more like you're trying to argue a point that wasn't made by the other member, then using that to pivot into making another point.

But you can call it whatever makes you feel good.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The Left does none of those things. The Left wants equal protection under the law for those with lifestyles others can't understand.

But, we really don't have much of a 'left-wing' in the U.S. We have 95% Democrats & Republicans and 5% of 'Other' as far as voters go, and the leaders of the two major parties are not left-wing, at all.

I don't think the Democratic party has any substantive history as 'left-wing,' despite the popularity of describing the party as such. Leftists are egalitarian and for social equality. So far, the Democratic party has a pretty solid history of supporting & creating less equality.

Case in point, the Democratic party didn't even include support for same-sex marriage in its platform until 2012. Even Dick Cheney voiced support for same-sex marriage 8 years before that and he is a neo-con devil. It's only been within the last five years that Obama and Hillary came out in support for same-sex marriage, and, at the same time, the number of republicans supporting same-sex marriage has increased, as well.

Moreover, a look at the record of the Democratic party shows even their more recent policies/positions result in greater economic & educational disparity and segregation. That's not egalitarian.

I am certain most Democratic party supporters believe they are supporting a leftist party when they vote Democrat, but the party really has no substantive record to support that idea or prove they have dramatically changed since their heyday with the KKK.

With regard to the KKK, I think Democratic party leaders are simply more insidious about their racism (and classism), whereas they were invidious prior to the 1950s & 60s. That's not a change for the better.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

AM...a left-winger?

He's one of only a few true conservatives on this site.

What type of "conservative"?... It seems obvious that neither you or "AM" know that there are many idelogies that are "conservatives"... There are conservative democrats....there are conservative liberals, conservative progressives, etc.

A conservative democrats doesn't have to have the same "conservative views" as a "conservative Republican", or "liberal conservative", etc.

Heck, conservative in the United States is not the same as conservative in the Middle East, or in India, or in the UK...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"Most people don't know this but genghis khan was a democrat along with caligula.

The black plague was not started by fleas on rats but in actuality democrats.

It was democrats that put Jesus on the Cross."

Here are some new historical talking points that are up for grabs to make the rounds on the internet I am releasing them under fair use.

link   

Read the other responses and you will get it...

I do get it. You made a ridiculous comparison so you can primarily blame democrats instead of admitting that neither side is inherently guilty of their bad eggs and that bad eggs are within all groups.
edit on 12-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I honestly do not believe that is the case. The point was made, over a series of posts. I will re-read them and if I am mistaken I will withdraw my comment. But in all honesty, I do not believe that is the case.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

All three organizations were created by democrats. Why would I blame both sides?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Because the sins of the father don't translate to the sins of the child. The KKK is full of Republicans today. They are at fault for housing them currently. Not Democrats.

ETA: Like I seriously cannot understand what it is with conservative's aversion to accepting that they have racists in their midst.
edit on 12-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I agree in part, but I cant let you invalidate the fact that it was democrats who started the kkk...

Where did I state they that the original Klan was not affiliated with the Democratic Party?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Why...wont...this.....go....away !?!??!!?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: underwerks
If history was a person reading the OP it would be banging it's head into the table right now.

Just call me "History" then.

🎶🎶 You'll be hiss, you'll be hiss, you'll be history.
..................................And they will glorify your name.....................
..................................You'll be a bust , be a bust, be a bust...........
...................................In the hall of fame........................................🎶🎶🎶

Brought to you by the mayor of munchkin land....

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
WELL...

In that case it seems a LOT of conservatives are teaming up with "leftists"...

They're MARCHING and protesting alongside the supposed "leftist/Democrat KKK" people.

*scratches chin* HMMMM

Really? show us videos of the millions of "conservatives" all marching with kkk slogans... It seems that you can't count... Last i check the "march in Charlottesville" was a few thousand neo-nazis... Does a few thousand equal to all, or a majority of republicans?...

Seriously, you need to learn to make an intelligent argument...

link   

Hmmm. Okay...

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Here is a test: Watch this video.

If your reaction is that yes The White Race is being genocided.
Yes, even Whites who support Gay marriage and abortion are furthering the genocide.
Yes, we need to stop immigration from non-white countries.
Yes, we need to stop mixed marriages.
We need eugenics and segregation again to Make America Great Again.

Then, I would suggest that you are anti-left and pro-right. And you may just sympathize with KKK and neo-Nazis.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

AM is a true conservative. Well read and a helluva debater. You should quit while WAY behind.

This public service post is brought to you by the letter "C" and the number "3.14".

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Why...wont...this.....go....away !?!??!!?

Because this is ATS and trivial topics like this never go away.

They are beaten until the flesh falls off and rots away they are beaten until the bones are ground to dust.................then they are beaten some more...
edit on 12-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join