It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes the KKK was Always a Leftwing Organization started by Democrats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

If that doesn't work then they start dividing up the party into smaller groups so they can blame "the other democrats". In the end it's still republicans who have to clean it up.

If the republicans are the answer to the democrats screw ups then were in deep doo doo.

Maybe it's time to ditch the democrat republican duality and start looking to create third party options and give them the ability to be competitive against the dem/rep monopoly.

edit on 12-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The historical demographic is pretty consistent. But the thread is about the party affiliation - which is a matter of historical fact and is being denied by the left who have a penchant for re-writing history.

As for joining you in the 21st century...I am in no particular hurry to join the likes of blm, antifa, etc. I do not consider that progress in any way shape or form. In fact, it seems like the photo negative of the original picture of the kkk. Exact same image with the colors reversed.

link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ah, so you want to speak on my behalf... Typical of a left-winger isn't?...

AM...a left-winger?

He's one of only a few true conservatives on this site.
edit on 12-9-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

2 (ok, 3) words: PR management. That's what happened.

This place was just way too effective at some point and now everyone has to dig deep and filter lots of disinfo crap. Think 9/11 threads on the whole board.

It's a weird sort of silent compliment for the spirit of ATS, I guess.

edit on 12-9-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Ah, so you want to speak on my behalf... Typical of a left-winger isn't?...

Left-winger? Too funny.

Just in the U.S.... in other countries groups similar to the kkk was composed of other races...

Well, we are talking about the United States, stop shifting the goal posts Shifty McShifterson.

BTW Augustus, you seem to be totally ignorant about this but "conservative" isn't inclusive with "republican"... there are conservative democrats, conservative liberals, etc, etc... Did you not know this?

Did you know that white, conservative males typically vote for parties that espouse their ideals? You did know that, right?

Ah, so what you mean is that Republicans must embrace globalism, giving up our sovereignty and giving up certain rights and for you that would be "cleaning the house up"?... And then you all want to claim you don't want to control others...

What hole are you shoving your head in? We're talking bout the Klan and who they politically align with. They align with your party. Clean that mess up son, and do it pronto.

BTW Augustus, BLM, Antifa and communist black groups among other left-wing extremists vote democrat... Perhaps you should become republicans so your house is cleaned?... That's the argument you are making...

I don't want to be a Republican or a Democrat, both parties are filled with scumbags and their asshole supporters. Feel me?

edit on 12-9-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If history was a person reading the OP it would be banging it's head into the table right now.

I am pretty certain you wouldn't recognize history if it hit you in the head with the largest history book.

link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

If that doesn't work then they start dividing up the party into smaller groups so they can blame "the other democrats". In the end it's still republicans who have to clean it up.

If the republicans are the answer to the democrats screw ups then were in deep doo doo.

Maybe it's time to ditch the democrat republican duality and start looking to create third party options and give them the ability to be competitive against the dem/rep monopoly.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Typical of a left-winger isn't?...

When it comes to Augustus, that's easily top three most hysterical claims levied against him.

link   
so with nothing more than an opinion, as opposed to facts, dates, references, links to historical references, you claim some tripe and other like minded shower you with stars...

the real challenge to denying ignorance is instead of a reward system, the site implements a negative point system instead. spew nonsense with no proof and get negative star counts instead of the opposite...

usership would drop dramatically I presume...

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Vroomfondel

How many KKK members vote Democrat?

How many violent BLM members, Antifa members, and other left-wing extremist groups vote Republican?...

World class deflection.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Vroomfondel

How many KKK members vote Democrat?

How many violent BLM members, Antifa members, and other left-wing extremist groups vote Republican?...

Only the right wing self-cutters that perform false flags for faux-outrage.

Damn it this stupid thread has it looking like I'm picking sides ffs...

Enjoy your day, sir.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The historical demographic is pretty consistent. But the thread is about the party affiliation - which is a matter of historical fact and is being denied by the left who have a penchant for re-writing history.

Considering you're not talking to someone on the left and I already pointed out their origins when I also indicated where they reside now I would think my non-bias would be obvious.

As for joining you in the 21st century...I am in no particular hurry to join the likes of blm, antifa, etc. I do not consider that progress in any way shape or form. In fact, it seems like the photo negative of the original picture of the kkk. Exact same image with the colors reversed.

Want me to discuss those groups and how much I don't like them? Start a thread, this one is about the Klan.

edit on 12-9-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Typical of a left-winger isn't?...

When it comes to Augustus, that's easily top three most hysterical claims levied against him.

I know. I LOL'd my ass off.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Apparently if I don't agree with him I'm automatically on the opposite end of the political spectrum as he is.

So much ass-hattery.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Apparently if I don't agree with him I'm automatically on the opposite end of the political spectrum as he is.

So much ass-hattery.

Welcome to the dark side, you commie!

I knew you would eventually come around.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more.

It's a New Millennium why are we still clinging to these dusty mildew stained donkeys and elephants as our only choices?

New parties for a new age I say.
edit on 12-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So much ass-hattery.

Yep.

Like I pointed out in the other thread that this OP couldn't bear the thought of his super original thoughts not being seen by everybody in, we have several hard-right members that think anybody not as hard-right as them is a leftist. The fact that the majority of the political spectrum, and indeed the majority of the right, is all to the left of them doesn't seem to matter.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Welcome to the dark side, you commie!

I knew you would eventually come around.

All your incomz belongz to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And we get to the core of the problem. They're creating their own enemies.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Like I pointed out in the other thread that this OP couldn't bear the thought of his super original thoughts not being seen by everybody in, we have several hard-right members that think anybody not as hard-right as them is a leftist. The fact that the majority of the political spectrum, and indeed the majority of the right, is all to the left of them doesn't seem to matter.

That's a pretty sad and pathetic hobbit hole of mental retardation they inhabit.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join