It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes the KKK was Always a Leftwing Organization started by Democrats

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I went to my images to look for a Hold my Beer pic for Sham, and I found this instead.... not sure how it got there, but it sure as shizz belongs here.

I ASKED YOU NICELY TO KEEP THAT PICTURE JUST BETWEEN US, JERK

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I must say though, we've managed to trigger all these people and Trump hasn't been mentioned once...
There's a whole demographic we are ignoring.

We could give him a cameo role like in Home Alone 2.

Grabbing Mary Magdalene by the... covfefe...

I didn't get to the scene where the illegal Mexicans show up and have a fieta while smashing a Trump piñata on the White House lawn.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Maybe we should be examining the dangers of authoritarianism to liberty instead of arguing over authoritarianism being exclusive to either the left or the right.

Is that why so many members in these forums to this day are completely oblivious to the path we are being led by the left in general, and including democrats?... Giving up the sovereignty of the nation and giving power to the UN or some other global dictatorship, for the good of the planet and all people of course...

Um I'm not sure if I'm in the same mendelaverse as you but a republican is currently leading the country along with

a republican majority house and senate so their the folks in power right now for better or worse.

I don't currently see how the dems are doing jack except throwing hissy fits because they are the minority party in power at this current phase of time.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Our new film is a smash hit.

I must say though, we've managed to trigger all these people and Trump hasn't been mentioned once...
There's a whole demographic we are ignoring.

We could give him a cameo role like in Home Alone 2.

Grabbing Mary Magdalene by the... covfefe...

Considering Trump's skin color, could he not play the role of the sun Ted Cruz is teleported to by the Antifa Conservo-liminator?

Let's give him a bigger role.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Maybe we should be examining the dangers of authoritarianism to liberty instead of arguing over authoritarianism being exclusive to either the left or the right.

Is that why so many members in these forums to this day are completely oblivious to the path we are being led by the left in general, and including democrats?... Giving up the sovereignty of the nation and giving power to the UN or some other global dictatorship, for the good of the planet and all people of course...

Um I'm not sure if I'm in the same mendelaverse as you but a republican is currently leading the country along with

a republican majority house and senate so their the folks in power right now for better or worse.

I don't currently see how the dems are doing jack except throwing hissy fits because they are the minority party in power at this current phase of time.

You can take that a step further.

As of last November, Republicans hold majority in 32 state legislatures and 33 governorships.

And 17 of those states are considered "veto proof" states.

But yea, it's the damn democrats fault. Lol

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is it just me or has this thread drifted into another dimension?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Just go with it.

link   

I have seen in the other thread dealing with this topic claims that "the Republican party back then was the left, and now the democrat party is the left". This is an absurd and false claim. Back then the Republican party was "pro-business" as well as being "pro individual rights". Meanwhile the democrats from day one wanted to control people from day one, back then it was slaves, and now-a-days they want to control everyone else.

Congratulations. You've just proved to everyone that you don't know the difference between political right and left.

Please, keep talking. It's fun to watch.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Is it just me or has this thread drifted into another dimension?

The OP is already in another dimension. We're just bringing it back to reality.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

hush, or your the pic I have of you in your KKK white graduation cap n gown goes up next.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Nope, sorry. I have already been declared a leftist. I only wear black, with face masks.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You can take that a step further.

As of last November, Republicans hold majority in 32 state legislatures and 33 governorships.

And 17 of those states are considered "veto proof" states.

But yea, it's the damn democrats fault. Lol

Well the balls in their court to fix the country since they are currently in power but it's probably much easier to blame democrats for all the problems.

.....And before anybody accuses me of favoring Democrats or Being partisan...The dems do the exact same thing when they're in power they blame their failings on their political opponent.

Funny how projection works and they way a group can blame it's own failing on an opponent or external enemy instead of taking responsibility and action.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

KEEP IT UP AND I'LL CALL YOU A COASTAL ELITE SNOWFLAKE NEXT !!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think the problem is that the formation of the KKK is in the past. We should be looking at it as it is now.

I would say that almost every KKK member/leader is conservative and or republican.

That in no way is meant to slight conservatives or republicans, that's just the way it is.

Just like you would say all antifa are democrats or liberals and the answer to that would be yes of course they are.

So, what is the point of saying that the KKK was formed by democrats if that doesn't define the ideology now?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

KEEP IT UP AND I'LL CALL YOU A COASTAL ELITE SNOWFLAKE NEXT !!!!

Don't forget to mention ivory towers and limousines.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

#onepercentersunite

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
From what I got in the other thread, was that no one was denying the past but was showing that both sides switched ideologies and that the current KKK and all those groups vote conservative today.

This should be in the rant section.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sorry I'm not a bloated alcoholic decaying try hard, that pretends to be a tough guy, but got sacked by a general from my 8 month cushy job.
I'm not sure how to articulate that kind of miserable rhetoric without laughing....and drinking.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966
From what I got in the other thread, was that no one was denying the past but was showing that both sides switched ideologies and that the current KKK and all those groups vote conservative today.

This should be in the rant section.

They always have been on the side of conservatism. They didn't want things to change.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So, what is the point of saying that the KKK was formed by democrats if that doesn't define the ideology now?

Simple: try and shift the conversation away from the ugly elements of the right and try to put the focus back on the left.

Because for some folks on ATS, political ideology is vastly more important than any sort of forward progress. And that goes for both sides, not just the right, obviously.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join