It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chapter Numbers and Verses are Inspired of the LORD.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So you know what leap years are, but you think there’s 23.7 hours a day and 364.2 days in a year?

Here’s a hint, the leap year is to offset the EXTRA time there is each year, not because there’s less.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yep sure do.

you do know the problem of distributing the points of one sphere upon another i.e. the point distribution of a circle upon an oval cant be done. Yet science does it to keep the sheeple followers from knowing an oval does not have the same degrees as a circles no matter what two dimensional plain you graph it on. The universe is made up of unseen elastic electrical properties that they call the god particle and have been trying to discover by colliding atoms in the Large Hadron Collider and the other like it around the world.

You know why they have failed?

For the same reasons there are upward of at least 16 unanswerable questions in mathematics.

They don't have the base of their calculations based on correct Data. The eternal data of "From Everlasting to Everlasting" is the answer but until they believe the Bible they wont find it nor solve the 16 plus unanswerable mathematical problems.

edit on 15-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: placed the word Atom in their so Noiden won't think I said somehting I didn't and flasely accuse me of such.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So you changed the subject because you can’t wxplain your fictitious “23.7 hours a day” and “374.2 days a year”.

Well done.

I’ve also yet to see you show where maths is wrong.

I won’t just take the word of someone who makes things up.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

In an imperfect world with imperfect math it always seems correct. But you are not listening to what I have been saying. math seems correct because of the base it is using i.e. 24/7/365.

Until you understand that you will not know what I have been saying and you will only question and call me names.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So where is the maths wrong that in 600 millions years there will no longer be a total solar eclipse?

As for 24/7/365? I’ve already shown you it’s slightly more, hence leap years.

Also, show where you get “23.7 hours a day” and “364.2 days a year”.
edit on 15102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Actually a day is 23 hours 56 minutes and 4.1 seconds and a year are 366.242 2 to be exact, but that if I accept corrupted man's mathematics to be correct. And I don't no matter what they said.

Just like someone else said in one of the threads we both were posting on, your interpretation of green could be interpreted by me as blue.

Yet what that person didn't remark was the fact that people who are color blind usually see sky blue as a light tan like when a digital camera records a picture of royal blue as gold. It has nothing to do with the program of the digital camera it is a fact of physics based on corrupted math therefor corrupts what is seen just like the corrupted sight of a color blind person

It is like the faith it takes to say that man came from a boiling hot pool of rock billions of years ago.

I bet the man earlier in this thread who counts Hebraic syllables is closer to knowing what Eternity is than either you or Noiden or dozens of Steven Hawkins will ever come close too.

edit on 15-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: corrected a word and point. didnt' remove anything said prior to this change.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Actually a day is 23 hours 56 minutes and 4.1 seconds and a year are 366.242 2 to be exact,

So a day isn’t a day and a year is over a day longer? I thought a day was 23.7 now 23 hours and 56 minutes. That would be 22.93. And now a day isn’t 364.2, it’s 366.252?

You really like making stuff up lol.

Btw, want to prove where maths is wrong? So far, nothing apart from you’re misinformed words.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

go read this en.wikipedia.org... especially the second paragraph.

remember all days are based on tropical mean year
edit on 15-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You obviously didn’t read that wiki very well. Come back when you understand it.

Now, show me where the maths is wrong. You know maths, right? The same thing used to make equations for electrical devices. Such as supposed GPS units to put in people. And the same maths that calculates we won’t have a total solar eclipse in 600 million years.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

no one is actual and therefore is proven true, while the other claims to be true but can't be verified outside the mathematicians formula. Which would change in a year or two.

I am going to ask you to come up with a mathematician who had made a mistake in prophesying future events mathematically?

Or are you saying that all mathematicians have been correct since day one?

Here is one that is provable to anybody, I dare you to find another. Haley's comet was once said to come around EVERY 76 YEARS, it was set forth and kept in science books until the 1980's. Even though it was identified since 250AD to come around every 74-79 years. Today they wont know exactly which year until it becomes visible via telescope (any type on which it appears first), and only then can they say if it will be 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 years from the last time it passed because of the gravitational paths of the other planets as it passes them Jupiter being most predominately an influence on this Jupiterian class of comets.

There was an error Newton made in his physics calculations can you find one of them?

BTW Haley's is said to return in 2061 July 28th to be exact. I hope to be around when that happens just to see them squirm when it is off by a month or two.
edit on 15-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

That’s nice.

You STILL haven’t shown where maths is wrong in the 600 million years calculation for no more total solar eclipses.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Taht's nice, you still don't get it.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And you still failed to show where the maths is wrong.

Probably because you can’t.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Can you prove why two differing circumferences can have the same amount of degrees?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Irrelevant.

Where’s your proof that the maths that predict there will no longer be total solar eclipses in 600 million years, is wrong?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Try again. Your numbers don't add up. If a day is less than 24 hours you can't get a year that long

I cited a link to the numbers.

So again YOUR mathematics is wrong. It also indicate your God is an imprecise crafts deity....

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Non sequitur is non sequitur! Eternal is not a mathematical unit

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It is very relevant, because if you could, then you might be absolutely correct, but because you can't show the answer to my mathematically simple question, the math you trust so much has problems.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It’s funny. You keep saying the maths is wrong, but you haven’t a shred of evidence. Just like your other threads.

You know what else is funny? This “wrong maths” is used in a device you, supposedly, have in your child.

But I guess the maths is only right when you say so?

Hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I have not showed you any of my mathematics. I use the same as you because that is what we are taught in school for everyday life. I have only been questioning the basis of why we cannot put a measurement to "From everlasting to everlasting".

That is why so many math problems go unsolved for centuries and even you wont spend time on them. You do know that Divinic's greatest problem was why he could not prove the church wrong about geocentric belief. Because both of his simple models showed the same patterns of rotations no matter whether the earth was at the center or the Sun was. I cannot remember the book I read but it was said he through out his notes and cursed the church. But one of his students later resurrected the models and they are available today because of the unknown man.

Maybe if you guys were not so anti-god you might find the answer it what I am trying to explain to you. Maybe a carpentry allegorism is needed, If your foundation is out of square so is the rest of the building.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join