It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary just won't go away.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: zipruna
Only the most narcissistic person in the world would ever write a book called What Happened? She contributed nothing while she was senator and secretary of state. All she cares about is her presidency birthright. She cares about no one other than herself.
And conservatives seem to care about her more than making sure the country is ran competently.

No, that would be the Democrats..the media...and all the corporations and other various loopy suspect.

Cannot get away from Hillary this Hillary that across all liberal platforms for weeks on end.

Every radio station took a break from Trump bashing so they can applaud Hillary for her pathetic existence...everywhere all of the time.

More amazing statements from you...the guy who made over 3000 posts defending Hillary and still doing so even on this thread while claiming it is something else.

But we understand...the damage is strong in the force.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: network dude

I'm really trying to figure out if there's anything I enjoy more than sad politicians and maybe it would be a sad politician covered with spider clowns.

I agree, it gives me a bit of joy every time I read about Hillary acting all butt-hurt.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: zipruna
Only the most narcissistic person in the world would ever write a book called What Happened? She contributed nothing while she was senator and secretary of state. All she cares about is her presidency birthright. She cares about no one other than herself.
And conservatives seem to care about her more than making sure the country is ran competently.

No, that would be the Democrats..the media...and all the corporations and other various loopy suspect.

Cannot get away from Hillary this Hillary that across all liberal platforms for weeks on end.

Every radio station took a break from Trump bashing so they can applaud Hillary for her pathetic existence...everywhere all of the time.

More amazing statements from you...the guy who made over 3000 posts defending Hillary and still doing so even on this thread while claiming it is something else.

But we understand...the damage is strong in the force.

Owned!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: network dude

I only hear about Hillary when I stumble across a conservative blog or on ATS.

Are you angry she wrote a book? Because I'm only annoyed when conservatives shove her book in my face.

Really? She's been everywhere shilling it on TV. Frankly, if she had shown this much energy during the campaign, she might not have lost. She Probably does more book related promos a day then she did stump speech rallies during the election.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
One of Hillary's fans is going away. I mean we're talking Skreli is going to jail over a strand of hair from Hillary. Hillary Haters have crossed a line into the Twilight Zone.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
I agree, it gives me a bit of joy every time I read about Hillary acting all butt-hurt.

It would make me feel even better if I knew there was some actual physical discomfort to go along with the mental anguish.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Dude she has been everywhere whining. I'm more dem myself and she just needs to crawl back under her rock. Her ignorance on her popularity gave us the orange one. Only she could have lost to the Don.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well I guess it was just a matter of time.
If you lose the game it is best to change the rules.....
www.cnn.com...

"I think it needs to be eliminated," Clinton said of the Electoral College. "I'd like to see us move beyond it, yes."

And with that any shred of credibility old lady pantsuit had left the building.
It was good enough for the last 44 but not her.
I bet she wouldn't have said this if she won.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
For once I have to agree with the title. She really won't just go away, and I"m sick of seeing her in the news regarding the election that is long past. It's like she is a sore loser who can't drop it. Every time I see her in the news I tend to have an inside voice that says "oh no, not again!". I read the head line and shake my head wondering why she just can't leave it alone. At some point, she will fade away..................I hope.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join