It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary just won't go away.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hillary just won't go away.

Neither will Obama...ugh

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
she`ll never run for political office again so why is she trying to keep her face on the news and stay relevant? for personal gain I suspect.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
No, she is definitely "shooting her load", the entire cabal is in full panic mode.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Has she blamed President Obama yet?That will be next...and VP Biden just for kicks.

www.nydailynews.com...

number 6 and 7.

ETA:
And no, you can't make this stuff up.

At least she is thorough...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Readers who are fed up with seeing Clinton's book attacked by the right may be interested to read a blistering attack from the left for a change. If nothing else, it's a refreshing break from the usual rightwing tropes that get trotted out whenever she's mentioned.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Wow, the left in that case is a bit more harsh than the right has been. Where are these folks when someone brings up the corruption shown in the Podesta e-mails? With bi-partisan support, something maybe could have been done.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Wow, the left in that case is a bit more harsh than the right has been.

Yes, I think that takedown is so devastatingly effective because it is well-grounded in facts, rather than personal sniping. Much harder to dismiss. I found it uncomfortable reading, but have to admit I came away with a far clearer idea of Clinton's mindset than I had gotten by reading anything else published about her book so far.

I really ought to read her book to see for myself whether the Counterpunch piece is a fair 'take', I suppose.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

try to borrow a copy, spending $ on it might make you feel a bit dirty.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's there, it's just black and made of stone, marble I think.

We need that meme of the crying kid asking us to leave Brittany alone.

Oh no I didn't.

Thank you! I really needed that.
:-)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

try to borrow a copy, spending $ on it might make you feel a bit dirty.

Ha! That was exactly what I was thinking, and I almost typed it in that last post. It's that, or wait for discarded copies to start appearing in the second-hand stores. Damned if I'm contributing to her lemon-flavoured "pity me" fund, she's far rich enough already.
edit on 13-9-2017 by audubon because: typo, of course

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Only the most narcissistic person in the world would ever write a book called What Happened? She contributed nothing while she was senator and secretary of state. All she cares about is her presidency birthright. She cares about no one other than herself.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: zipruna
Only the most narcissistic person in the world would ever write a book called What Happened? She contributed nothing while she was senator and secretary of state. All she cares about is her presidency birthright. She cares about no one other than herself.
And conservatives seem to care about her more than making sure the country is ran competently.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: zipruna
And conservatives seem to care about her more than making sure the country is ran competently.

It's amusing. Kind of like when you make those snide comments about Trump. But the need to keep saying it and worrying about what conservatives think seems a bit unhealthy. I can understand ragging on or defending Trump as he is the current POTUS, but defending Hillary seems a bit silly. Especially when she does things like this. She provided the entertainment, all conservatives need to do is highlight it. Hell, even some democrats are in on it. It's what we like to call "funny".

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here's another headshot delivered from the left. This author is more detached than the Counterpunch guy, but she makes many of the same points and some equally good new points, with persuasive eloquence.

I'm glad this is happening. This conversation needs to take place, the "third way" has dominated the Democratic Party for 20 years, and it's run out of juice. Sanders might not be the Messiah, but he could turn out to have been John the Baptist.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Who is defending Hillary? I'm annoyed you guys keep talking about her every time she seeks a little bit of attention since the election.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Who is defending Hillary? I'm annoyed you guys keep talking about her every time she seeks a little bit of attention since the election.
And I'm annoyed you are annoyed. LOL, but then, when I see a thread I don't like, I don't go there. What a #ing concept.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Heh. It wouldn't be an issue if it were one thread. At the current count there are 3 topics on the recent posts page about Hillary Clinton, and that is just today. There seems to be at least a new Hillary Clinton thread from one of our conservative posters near daily. And THAT is what I am expressing annoyance at. Yours is just one of a long list of many dumb, derivative, and/or useless threads about a political has been.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Should I make it a point to come to every thread I don't like and make a statement to that effect?

I don't' think so. When I see someone do that, I think "what a dick". I just don't go there. But then, I'm not a dick.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Should I make it a point to come to every thread I don't like and make a statement to that effect?

Do you. I don't go into every thread I dislike, but if it gets your rocks off then who am I to argue?

I don't' think so. When I see someone do that, I think "what a dick". I just don't go there. But then, I'm not a dick.

And I don't like making hyperbolic strawmen out of arguments that people make to me. When I see someone do that, I think, "what a jackass". I just don't do it. But then, I'm not a jackass.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
She actually puts some of the blame on Obama. That pitiful woman is mentally unstable.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join