It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary just won't go away.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: network dude

Hillary will not go away and the Right can't seem to stop obsessing over her.

Wish they both would shut up and move on.

Post of the thread!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And Hillary was Sec. of State.

I'll believe it when I see the statue.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: introvert

Just remember for some, opinion is the same as fact.

Apparently the new "MO" is to simply accuse people of being criminals, ask the government to go after them and dismiss the notion that you have to have evidence of a criminal act.

Have we gone full-derp?

yep, full derp. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, she is guilty of doing something that does not even warrant the effort of prosecuting. Like jaywalking.

Yet many here would love for the government to go after her for it. As another member said, authoritarian seems to be your sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I personally hope she stays.

Hillary bashes are among the most entertaining threads on ATS.

...Especially when you have the same tools showing up every time to defend the sad sack..

Of course the poor old woman is innocent..

conspiratorial nuttery is all it is folks..

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

*giggles*

With or without bodyguards holding her up?

Assange wrote an introduction for her new book, which I found highly intriguing in so many ways that I still need time to recover from that.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Good Op !
Maybe if we stop feeding it,
it'll go away ?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

You forgot to give credit to the tools who show up to bash Clinton.

They make all this possible.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But... but... but.. we get distracted from reality with Obama, too!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Obama who now?

Oh, right ... that guy that the Republicans obstructed and right-wing media called everything but a Black man for eight years.

Wasn't he the President or something?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Tucket

You forgot to give credit to the tools who show up to bash Clinton.

They make all this possible.

I know right:
www.washingtonpost.com... .97684cf6aae1

abcnews.go.com...

www.latimes.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Fair enough, it takes 2 to tango..

I get some good chuckles from the Bashers...

But when I read an opinion that suggests the poor woman has been the victim of a smear campaign spanning decades I must say...Its the Defenders that come up with the knee slappers.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Fair enough, it takes 2 to tango..

I get some good chuckles from the Bashers...

But when I read an opinion that suggests the poor woman has been the victim of a smear campaign spanning decades I must say...Its the Defenders that come up with the knee slappers.

Are you unaware of the majority of the 1990s?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

More blind links?

Let me guess ... more opinions cited as fact because you agree with them?

ETA: Ah, no. I guessed wrong. It's BS links that have nothing to do with anything I've said.

edit on 12-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

LOL, no, it's just other TOOLS making Clinton bashing a thing. Did you write them and complain about their coverage?
I realize making fun of her can dammage some fragile feelings, perhaps they need to know.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

LOL, no, it's just other TOOLS making Clinton bashing a thing. Did you write them and complain about their coverage?
I realize making fun of her can dammage some fragile feelings, perhaps they need to know.

I don't seem to be as obsessed with all things Hillary as you are Dude ... have at it.

You may want to talk to someone about your lack of awareness that ATS is not the wider world, and the wider world is not ATS ... you seem to have some issues with that boundary.

Best of luck.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

As another member said, authoritarian seems to be your sort of thing.

No, the law is a bit more up my alley, along with the UCMJ. But you would have to have served to understand what that is and why it matters. Mishandling classified information is a bad thing. But it all depends on who you are, and who you know.

Those who served get this just fine, those who didn't don't.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"I'm not an authoritarian, I just love the letter of the laws and want the government to punish everyone that I think commits crimes."

Can't make this $%^@ up.
edit on 12-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sadly people who support her don't want to look at both sides. Bernie Sanders had a great chance of beating Trump. He was ahead in most of the primaries. The DNC and media gave Bernie the shaft.

Bernie had to basically submit to the DNC and the Hildebeast...now ask yourself, if you were in a position to seriously harm her, would you not back down for fear of personal safety?

The reality is, if she continues to keep speaking, it's only going to rally the extreme right wing base of Trump supporters.

I think the Democrats are going to politely, tell Hillary to shut up. Bernie Sanders was classy on Colbert...he said leave it to the past and let's move forward on the issues.

For Hillary to make excuses as to why she lost. It's pretty obvious. Her dishonesty did not appeal to Americans. But you can't tell a stupid woman that or you'll be labeled a misogynist or Trump apologist.

I personally think Trump is a victim of his own hubris. He can no longer be a celebrity and walk down the street without an excessive amount of protection. His ego got the best of him and now he probably has the first real job in his entire life.

The establishment Republicans don't like him and the Democrats don't like him. Finally they agree on something

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

As another member said, authoritarian seems to be your sort of thing.

No, the law is a bit more up my alley, along with the UCMJ. But you would have to have served to understand what that is and why it matters. Mishandling classified information is a bad thing. But it all depends on who you are, and who you know.

Those who served get this just fine, those who didn't don't.

You've provided a good example of why some are charged are others are not.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm so disgusted with the DNC and Clinton supporters refusing to honestly look at what happened. From trying to manipulate the primaries to constant media shilling for Clinton to her corruption and war mongering, not to mention the Democratic Party leaving behind traditional platforms such as focusing the working classes, and instead focusing on identity politics as a smokescreen.. This election really solidified a growing feeling in me that unless the DNC and establishment Dems change their tune, I can't be supportive, as a progressive.

Good article on this.
www.theguardian.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join