It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon:Comey firing worst political mistake in modern history

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vector99

I have a pretty good idea of his inner workings as would anyone who's paying attention. He's dishonorable . He's disloyal. He's a braggart. He's a liar. He fooled a bunch of good people into voting for him and so far he wants to just blame everybody else for why he can't do the job. He's the great divider. And he's not delivering on important issues. He fights for unattainable nationalists goals and an unconstitutional immigration law.
He can't contribute to legislation because he doesn't know law or history or the constitution.
He can sign his name. Like any good celebrity should. But he doesn't even remotely understand most of what he's signing.

Unconstitutional immigration law?....he only wants the states to obey laws that are in place and have been for some time now.
Obama, Hillary and their cronies in every Leftist controlled city and state don't want to abide by the laws that are in place.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about, as usual.

I figured Silly was referring to his campaign promise to "ban all Muslims."

The Muslims are not the problem, except for the terrorist Muslims. They are the ones we need to ban.
It's the other 11 million illegal immigrants in this country that are breaking the law.

Irrelevant to your previous comment, but okay.

Really?
Who cares what Silly was referring to?....not me.
I was explaining my statement.
Xuen was right.....nothing sinks in around here at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You can say the same thing about the right! They were rallying behind Comey when he was probing into Hillary Clinton's emails! They were ecstatic when he sent a letter to Congress which said the FBI had learned of the existence of emails that appeared to be pertinent to the investigation. They then hate him for the Russian investigation probe.

Partisan much?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I confess I found it difficult to get beyond his alcoholic rotting bloated cadaver like flesh, that even with about 7 layers of TV pancake still managed to not hide the broken blood vessels on his nose and eye.

Incoherent, extremist lunacy, my only take was 'why was our tax payer money paying for this man for 8 months'?
Trying to be a tough guy, it was literally laughable. He thinks he is some machiavellian genius, the guy is just an addict and angry, would be a broke nothing without Mercer and thank god Trump and General Kelly fired him.
Bravo Kelly!

Oh...
and was there a reptilian demon trying to break out of him??
i.imgur.com...

edit on 11-9-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

You can say the same thing about the right! They were rallying behind Comey when he was probing into Hillary Clinton's emails! They were ecstatic when he sent a letter to Congress which said the FBI had learned of the existence of emails that appeared to be pertinent to the investigation. They then hate him for the Russian investigation probe.

Partisan much?

I thought his handling of that was poor as well, especially after finding out Lynch's request and him having an exoneration letter in the works prior to concluding the investigation.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Comey turned his non political office into a political battlefield, he had to be let go.

Any other scheming politician wouldn't have let him go but Trump bases what he does on what is best for America, strategizing politicians will never get that. Bannon was purely a political strategist so of course he sees it as bad from his point of view.

edit on 11-9-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Which means Comey's firing will probably turn out to be historically excellent.

The strategy is working like a charm.

We since have found out Comey actually lied a few times.
(just like Hillary and all her cronies)

Indeed! In fact, the White House said today that they are even more certain now, that firing James Comey was the right thing to do.

“I think that that has been shown in the days that followed that the president was right in firing Director Comey. Since the director’s firing, we’ve learned new information about his conduct that only provided further justification for that firing,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said during the WH press briefing today.

Sanders said that conduct included “giving false testimony,” leaking privileged information to journalists, and going outside the chain of command and politicizing an investigation into a presidential candidate.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

Since President Trump is not a product of politics, he likely doesn't care if firing James Comey is viewed as "The Biggest Political Mistake in Modern Times", as Steve Bannon put it.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

You said he's throwing a tantrum. I'm looking for an example of him throwing a tantrum. What did he do?

You dont get much US News , do ya ?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Seems plausible enough, but?

Yeah , I know. Everything is a conspiracy , right ?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It has all been done, before. Yawwwwnnn! "There's nothing new under the sun". Don't get your underwear in a bunch. .. How's this? You're the worst political, mistake,.. in "history"? There! You feel better? Don't cause uproar where none is needed.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Seems plausible enough, but?

Yeah , I know. Everything is a conspiracy , right ?
When it comes to U.S. politics it often seems like that to me.
Simple honest response Goth.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It was a mistake because it started a firestorm. It would have blown over within a month if Commey hadn't been removed from his post. This made it into a mistake. He had advised against doing it, that is his opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It is good to see the public being reminded of Comey's crimes and lies.

It has never been properly reported by the msm.

Thanks for bating them into bringing it back in the spotlight, Bannon! Masterful.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You don't have an answer do you?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm talking about his Muslim ban.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh she of the "alternative facts" and the terrible "Bowling Green Massacre".

She's the key?
We're all F__ked...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

You figured correctly.
RazorV66 got that question wrong and has to move back two squares.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

All part of the strategy.

The opposing views have just enough rope to hang themselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

I'm talking about his Muslim ban.

BuuuHuHuHu

Supreme Court Grants Trump Administration Temporary Legal Victory On Refugee Ban

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Haha because there are none. That's probably way there's no reporting of it.
You're funny.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cryptic nonsense. Typical foxy rhetoric. Typical.
Oh wait here.

Just to make you feel at home.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join