It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon:Comey firing worst political mistake in modern history

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

What's Comey doing?

Comey doing ? You need to expand on that . Otherwise , I imagine he is still writing his book.
Breathing , eating , going through life
What are you doing ?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Ok thanks for that nugget. Peanut gallery is in the balcony. Have the usher show you where the stairs are.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You said he's throwing a tantrum. I'm looking for an example of him throwing a tantrum. What did he do?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have a catchy thread title

"Anti Trumpers, worse than the Tea Party, most annoying political activist in human history"

Trust me the Obama is the anti Christ threads were equally as annoying.
edit on 11-9-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

What's Comey doing?
Hopefully a good 10 to 20 years. He deserves that just for the way he handled HRC.

No. He is the one that found out. Got to cover for him .
Could all this be a sham ? To assist Comey's cover ?
Dont know...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What are you doing ?

You know....

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99
For me the question is multiple choice. Is he stupid or is he guilty because there was no deep thought in the move to fire Comey.

You have no idea of the inner-workings of the white house, or Trump himself. You can tell yourself all you want that you do know, but you don't. This very well could have been a planned decision.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Go for it.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I have a pretty good idea of his inner workings as would anyone who's paying attention. He's dishonorable . He's disloyal. He's a braggart. He's a liar. He fooled a bunch of good people into voting for him and so far he wants to just blame everybody else for why he can't do the job. He's the great divider. And he's not delivering on important issues. He fights for unattainable nationalists goals and an unconstitutional immigration law.
He can't contribute to legislation because he doesn't know law or history or the constitution.
He can sign his name. Like any good celebrity should. But he doesn't even remotely understand most of what he's signing.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Seems plausible enough, but?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Sillyolme

What cracks me up is the left absolutely loathed Comey up until the point that he was fired, then all the sudden Trump is 'hiding' something.

What cracks me up is that you think this is relevant to anything.

Scratch that: none of this cracks me up.

People who run around seriously claiming to be "cracked up" by their ideological opposition are usually cracked in the nog.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You have no idea of the inner-workings of the white house, or Trump himself.

Who would want to understand the "inner workings of Trump?"

It probably involves some grotesque bodily fluids of some sort. Gross.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I have a pretty good idea of his inner workings as would anyone who's paying attention. He's dishonorable . He's disloyal. He's a braggart. He's a liar. He fooled a bunch of good people into voting for him and so far he wants to just blame everybody else for why he can't do the job. He's the great divider. And he's not delivering on important issues. He fights for unattainable nationalists goals and an unconstitutional immigration law.
He can't contribute to legislation because he doesn't know law or history or the constitution.
He can sign his name. Like any good celebrity should. But he doesn't even remotely understand most of what he's signing.

Unconstitutional immigration law?....he only wants the states to obey laws that are in place and have been for some time now.
Obama, Hillary and their cronies in every Leftist controlled city and state don't want to abide by the laws that are in place.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about, as usual.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Unconstitutional immigration law?....he only wants the states to obey laws that are in place and have been for some time now.
Obama, Hillary and their cronies in every Leftist controlled city and state don't want to abide by the laws that are in place.

I figured Silly was referring to his campaign promise to "ban all Muslims."

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If you haven't figured out the strategy by now you never will.

Explaining the details won't sink in either.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

What cracks me up is the left absolutely loathed Comey up until the point that he was fired, then all the sudden Trump is 'hiding' something.

People who run around seriously claiming to be "cracked up" by their ideological opposition are usually cracked in the nog.

Oh you think I'm a Trump supporter, cute, I'm not.
edit on 11-9-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The Muslims are not the problem, except for the terrorist Muslims. They are the ones we need to ban.
It's the other 11 million illegal immigrants in this country that are breaking the law.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The Muslims are not the problem, except for the terrorist Muslims. They are the ones we need to ban.
It's the other 11 million illegal immigrants in this country that are breaking the law.

Irrelevant to your previous comment, but okay.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

cute, I'm not.

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I have a pretty good idea of his inner workings as would anyone who's paying attention.

To CNN.

He's dishonorable . He's disloyal. He's a braggart. He's a liar.

Why is he dishonorable or disloyal? He is indeed a braggart, and has lied so you get a point there.

He fooled a bunch of good people into voting for him and so far he wants to just blame everybody else for why he can't do the job.

I thought Russia fooled all those people? And blaming a republican congress for not passing campaign promises while controlling a majority isn't really misplaced blame.

He's the great divider.

No, Obama moved out in January.

He fights for unattainable nationalists goals and an unconstitutional immigration law.

What?!?!?

Oh there's our good friend opinion back for more.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join