It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone says Trump being drugged by Kelly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If Donald Trump is slurring his words and acting disoriented, my first thought would be that he's had a stroke -- not that he's being medicated against his will.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Coming from the man who got him elected, I'm taking this ridiculous idea a little more seriously than I normally would.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
awe, just think, he and hillary can be buddies in the same rest home, slowly forgetting who each other is and why they hate each other so much!!!

Strangely, that warmed my heart a little bit. It would be a bittersweet end to their movie.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thats just silly, it is obvious what is going on, north Korea have clearly invented a speech weapon that when activated Trumps speech slurs and he becomes disorientated, we have all been worried about this EMP for the last 5 years when they have clearly been developing extra sensory weapons.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

considering that it was roger stone who I heard first use the word "dementia" in the same sentence as trump...

www.washingtontimes.com...

and now he's accusing someone of poisoning with medications...

and, I really have seen that much of a difference in trump...

sorry, don't buy it, at first I thought they were making an out for him in case the russia probe came up with something, ya know like..... but you can't hold him accountable he knows not what he does..
but, if the problem didn't start till after kelly came into the picture, then I guess that defense is shot out the window isn't it???

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I didn't vote for Trump but I think if the deep state wanted him gone he'd already be gone, unless they're using him. Frankly though, I think he won because enough people were tired of democrats and it swung just enough to the right. Trump used his knowledge of show to win the republican nomination for POTUS. The nation being so split can't be good, however. It's increasingly split too, each party with growing distrust and anger for the other. This goes back some decades of time, according to what I saw.

I'm being serious, sometimes I wonder Russia or China is feeding this to destabilize the country. In Russia's case, it might be repayment for what's considered our role in the collapse of the Soviet Union.
edit on 9/11/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is the full interview. To get the derailed thread back on track. Plus all videos seems to be a little out of context. Designed to discredit INFO WARS or something.

edit on 11-9-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Diet sodas are pretty dangerous on their own.
No need for anything else.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: dawnstar
awe, just think, he and hillary can be buddies in the same rest home, slowly forgetting who each other is and why they hate each other so much!!!

Strangely, that warmed my heart a little bit. It would be a bittersweet end to their movie.

Only if they play patty cake and then kiss.
I want it to be a romance.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Keith Schiller, is the last man Donald Trump speaks to at night, the first man he speaks to in the morning

Not that there's anything wrong with that..wink wink

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a spoonful of coc aine helps the covfefe go down

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Stone: “I have now heard not from one, but two different sources, that he seemed disoriented and was slurring his speech in conversations. To me this is a tip off that he may be being medicated. Is General [John] Kelly above this? No”

Or it could be the case that those two sources have an interest in undermining Trump, and knew that Stone would go tattling to the media. A similar tactic was tried on Putin, when a phoney "diagnosis" of Asperger Syndrome was pinned on him, the aim apparently being to make people think he was somehow impaired. (If anything, this probably backfired due to the widespread popular belief that Asperger Syndrome automatically equates to having a high IQ and superior logic abilities).

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The problem with the Op, Byrd thinks it's silly.

Not silly at all when in fact you have U.S. Representatives foaming out the mouth waiting to invoke the 25th Amendment of the US Constitution. It's not a far stretch for them to slip drugs in Trump's food and drinks, then make it look like he's suffering from Dementia or Alzheimer.

Correction in my first post:

It was Phil Mudd who warned that President Trump is agitating the government, saying during a Thursday afternoon interview with CNN anchor Jake Tapper that "the U.S. government is going to kill this guy."

Mudd, served as deputy director to former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

The Stone Cold Truth:
Roger Stone Predicted Dementia/Alzheimers Attacks On Trump Weeks Ago
www.youtube.com...

To be honest, Roger Stone wasn't the first to predict this. It was very predictable when the Democrats started talking about 25th Amendment of the United States Constitution. With General Kelly blocking Trump from public information and losing his closes assistants, the government might be all in on having him drugged.

So what would happen if the president appears to have Dementia or Alzheimer?
The answer lies in Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. The 25th Amendment exists as a failsafe that can be used if any president truly does appear to be unwell. lofgren.house.gov...

RESOLUTION

Urging the Vice President and the Cabinet to fulfill their duties pursuant to Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Whereas, Section 4 of the 25th Amendment states that "Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President"; and

Whereas, President Donald J. Trump has exhibited an alarming pattern of behavior and speech causing concern that a mental disorder may have rendered him unfit and unable to fulfill his Constitutional duties: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That the House of Representatives—

(1) urges the Vice President and the Cabinet to quickly secure the services of medical and psychiatric professionals to examine the President to assist in their deliberations under the 25th Amendment to determine whether the President suffers from mental disorder or other injury that impairs his abilities and prevents him from discharging his Constitutional duties; and

(2) strongly encourages the Vice President and the Cabinet to take immediate action pursuant to the 25th Amendment and report to Congress as outlined in that Amendment.

U.S. Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced a resolution that urges the Vice President and Cabinet to have the President examined by medical and psychiatric professionals to assist them in determining whether the President is unfit and unable to fulfill his Constitutional duties. Section 4 of the 25th Amendment of the United States Constitution outlines this obligation.

As the resolution reads, “President Donald J. Trump has exhibited an alarming pattern of behavior and speech causing concern that a mental disorder may have rendered him unfit and unable to fulfill his Constitutional duties.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join