It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was an inside job.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

Yes, people in New York know the EPA botched the 9/11 dust samples. The government lost lawsuits over the conspiracy. Thanks for understanding the one absolutely true conspiracy was brought to light, and the US government lost the battle.
edit on 14-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
LoL! Yeah, I got a teenage son. I have often thought God's reply to my pleadings is 'how you think I feel, I got six and a half billion of them'.

a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

edit on 15-9-2017 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You know what I always wonder?

I wonder about George Bush.

He was a patsy for his family and Cheney, it seems to me, a puppet for the NWO.

Since 9/11 was probably planned even before he came into office, something tells me he was chosen to be the president during 9/11, perhaps picked for his elfish, impish presence and his ability to take orders and be dominated by others.

But I sensed an actual person in there--someone who might actually be able to have a feeling or two. And that makes me wonder if that's why he's a painter now---it's therapeutic--and also why he's such a recluse.

that man has a lot of blood on his hands.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Ah. I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: listentowhatisay
a reply to: JimNasium

Ah. I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about

I never had a doubt. Welcome to ATS™ and enjoy Your stay...

Stay Hydrated... Too bad We all have to flush our systems of the poisons 'they' add to our food/water, but don't worry because 'they' also have the cure...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

I love when people use the Madrid Windsor Tower in their 9/11 ravings. Especially when you show them the video of 17 floors of the Madrid Windsor collapsing from the fire.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Do not forget Donald Trumps Testimony on 9/11!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dreamgeist
Do not forget Donald Trumps Testimony on 9/11!!!

I've seen some crazy theories on the inter-webs about his involvement.

but haven't really seen anything about here in on ATS... haven't been looking though.

will post vids later.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The Twin Towers were demolished in symbolism of ruining love !

9/11 is the date of John the Baptist's death, according to the Serbian Orthodox calendar. John the Baptist was ante-Christ, and clearly connected with water.

So, the facts is that the Twin Towers were demolished on the anniversary of killing of John the "Baptist" ("waterman").

9/11/2001 was 11 years after President Bush Sr. delivered his speech to the Congress entitled "Toward a New World Order", and 1 year and 1 day after the official birth of the New World Order.

WTC Twin towers were 110 stories high each.

110 Hz is the tone allegedly played in the old Temples.

unmistaken1.com...

Some say it's the uplifting sound, some say it's the frequency used in mind-control.. You can try to create that tone in some tone-generator and see how it affects you... never believe in anything blindly.

This 110 clue is one more clue to me that it's the war on Ori-oni = singers = lovers = Children of Light as the life principle.

For, if you watch the following video, you'll see that sexual organ (Lover's place) anatomically closely resembles throat (singer's place) and the brain (place of enlightenment/Light):

MindBlowing Secrets of the "All Seeing Eye"

www.youtube.com...

Allegedly, the explosives found in the basement had the logo of the Bushes' company..?!

In the book titled "Vatican assasins" the author claims that the Jesuits were behind the demolition of WTC. It's known that Bush was a member of Yale's "Skull and Bones", but less is known that it is a jesuit-based society, t.i. society founded by the descendant of the notorious Pope Alexander Borghia. Interesting?
Skull and bones were the logo of bad (looting, not defending) pirates; it also became the logo of one secret oligarchy...

Donald Trump was educated by the Jesuits at Fordham University from 1964 to 1966.

Bill Clinton was Jesuit-trained by the Order at its Georgetown University.

Barack Obama was allegedly mentored in Chicago by a Jesuit Greg Galluzzo.

Here's an excerpt from the "Vatican assasins":

"Therefore, for challenging the Pope’s Temporal Power, in attempting to thwart Rome’s grand design against the peoples of the world, John F. Kennedy, America’s first Roman Catholic President, was brutally murdered in Dallas, Texas on 11/22, 1963, by the soldiers of Francis
Cardinal Spellman within the FBI, the CIA (and Mossad), the Secret Service, Military Intelligence and the Mafia.

On 9/11, 2001, this same Intelligence Network, overseen by New York Archbishop Edward Cardinal Egan being under the supervision of Jesuit General PeterHans Kolvenbach, attacked and destroyed the Twin Towers of New York’s World Trade Center and partially destroyed the
Pentagon in Washington, D.C. These acts of High Treason against the American People have now justified our present Crusade against Islam, surnamed “the War Against Terrorism,” and heartily endorsed by the Pope’s masonic Jewish Zionists to the detriment of the beloved, racially Jewish People in Israel.
This “war on terrorism” is to the exclusion of notorious Jesuit-trained terrorists and mass-murderers such as Fidel Castro of communist Cuba..."

Here's what Napoleon had to say about them:

Napoleon recorded in his Memoirs—the Emperor having been betrayed into the hands of his captors by his Jesuit masters—while imprisoned on the island of St.Helena in the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean:
“The Jesuits are a military organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is POWER. Power in its most despotic exercise. Absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man . . .
The General of the Jesuits insists on being master, sovereign, over the sovereign.
Wherever the Jesuits are admitted they will be masters, cost what it may . . .
Every act, every crime, however atrocious, is a meritorious work, if committed for the interest of the Society of the Jesuits, or by the
order of the general.

Did you know that the world was almost spared from that group when Slavic Pope Woytila was thinking about disbanding them.? (Yes! The Pope has authority to disband them; but look, after Woytila, all the Popes came from Jesuits!) Woytila was attacked and shot (never to recover from that) shortly after the meeting on which dismantling of Jesuits was discussed; interestigly, Ratzinger attended the meeting...

Btw, the jesuits were expelled from most of the European countries at the end of 19th century; unfortunatelly, they always found the way back, due to the fact ppl had no clue by now where the secret of their power lies...
(now it's known: combination of MKUltra-like tortures, plus they had at disposal secret high tech items stolen from the pyramids by Habirus back then, which affect human emotions & mind (those are the items of magnetic nature, and electro-magnetic principle is the basis of our very
lives).

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Interesting is the numerology of the so-called Knights Templars: They were formed by 9 men, and forbade new members for 9 years in 1111. (Though, IMHO, those Templars were actuallly camouflaged spiritcookers, or at least their leadership; for they were allegedly into banking).

But, since The Knights Templars were said to have been men in the quest for love, all this demolishing of 9s and 11s can seem as another attempt on Love agenda.
Also, the first Templars were successful in driving Pope Borghia's spiritcookers out of Spain & Portugal; so all this can be seen as Borghias' personal revenge on Templars (Borgia's descandant have established jesuits (who are here accused of plotting the WTC demolition)).

Think about this: Twin Towers represented woman and man, because one had TV antenna at the roof, while the roof of other could be comprehended as being slightly hollowed .
After they were ruined, two identical mikvahs were put in place where the towers have been standing. Mikvah is a facility in Hasidic tradition accused by Hasidi runaways of having anti-natural and anti-love reputation; for, among other things, mikvah sites are accused of being the
sites where Hasidic rabbis abuse little boys on Friday evenings, before Shabbat:

Abuse Scandal Plagues Hasidic Jews In Brooklyn
www.npr.org...

www.newyorker.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

rabbi-exposes-child-molesters.html

7WTC fell under strange circumstances, too; it had 47 floors, and to me it represents the symbol of Twin Towers' child.

So, as the 1WTC fell first, the story told seems to me to be the following: If they succeed to crash man, then they'll succeed to crash his woman too, and the child will die as follows...

C'mon, think: There were no real ariplanes involved at all in demolishing WTC, but the airplane symbology was used, nevertheless.

"Flight 77" - into Pentagon
"Flight 11" - into 1WTC
"Flight 175" (=13) - into 2WTC
"Flight 93" (=12) - didn't succeed but was crashed by airfighter (lol)

Why?!

Because of "Music is my airplane" symbology?! I personally am sure of that!
For: Music symbolizes Orioni = Aryans = SingersAgain, it's the war on Ori-oni / singers !!!

Now, it's sure that at least the airplane seen to be crashing into WWII was only a hologram

www.youtube.com...

The Russian plane with the Alexandrovsky Red Army Choir was crashed too - spot this: when Catholic Christmas was on the same date as Hannukah, which happens rarely.. again the connection airplanes / music. Recently, a civilian Russian plane crashed near Moscow, on the date which read in gematria 13/11 (again, numbers connected with the Templars (remember, the Crstal night was on 11/13).

WTC area now:

We have suspicious mikvahs in place of previous Twin Towers.

Between 1WTC and 2WTC is the Performing Arts Center , as if wanting to say, after the Twin Towers/Twin Souls are done, the relationship of new WTC1 (male) and WTC2 (female) is nothing but a performance.

And if you noticed, anti-family agendas indeed became rampant in media and politics after ruining of the Twin Towers..!

New WTC1 number of stories is the number of year of American Decl. of Independence. It is also the number somehow connected with St.Peter's Basilica in Vatican.
And also, the gematria's numerical value of the words "Let there be light" from Genesis.

Hmmm, it seems to me that someone who's done this, misses the Lady, actually...

But, the worst news is:

New WTC is apparently a giant HAARP facility! It's very apparent.. WTC1 is a giant obelisk/pilon, with antenna. Transportation Hub is basically an antenna system, in low frequency range; similar is Milwaukee Art Center (again near the body of water). All suspension chain bridges around the world are also huge antena systems in VLF...!
The new WTC2 will have a shape comparable to ha(a)rp...

Interestingly, there is one group of people insisting they're the harpists: Al-banians insist they are Iliri, and lira means -harp.
It's also interesting that Nikola Tesla back then suggested a flag for Serbia to be with a harp crossed by lighting..!

Really interesting coincidences, huh!?

New WTC1 is not the Twin of WTC2, although "he" is obelisk, and "she" is harp.. but they are divided by the Performance Art Center!!!

WTC1 does resemble crystal in a way, so I'd say it could represent the spiritcookers' new "Christ".
New anti-Christ is a woman (anti as the polar opposite), and it's represented by WTC2... Since they are divided by the Performance Art Center, it means the new WTC 1 & 2 are clearly not Love Twins, but the performance artists. WTC2 even looks like "she's" turned back on WTC1.

But, it is possible that the spiritcookers who made this show won't be able to establish their new "Christ" and his anti-Christ Lady of Deception, because if they linger with WTC2, it means they're still giving the chance to the True Lady.

They indeed have said it all...
And trust me, they laugh at those who don't see the writing on the wall, but blindly follow their official psiop trollings.

Look at this:

Government Erecting Mystery Metal Towers in NY, Won’t Say Why
theantimedia.org...

Metal structures all over NYC? It calls to the mind that could be the parts of the HAARP system??!

...Trump started with "drain the swamp", but what followed soon were floodings. All about water in this or that sense...

Flooded Houston and Florida lie on 30 degrees - the meridian shared with the Keops pyramid!

Soon afterwards, on 9/11/2017 (numerological sum 30), ex-Yugoslavian republics were flooded, too.

...I wouldn't want to be in the UK on 22/2/2022, for it gives the sum of 30, and we saw the UK has been terrorized in the symbology of No. 22!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: morano

Think about this: Twin Towers represented woman and man, because one had TV antenna at the roof, while the roof of other could be comprehended as being slightly hollowed .

What a load of bull cookies as for the above how was the roof considered hollow oh I know it's just by you to fit in with with the rest of the rubbish you typed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join