It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was an inside job.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The first video is of two guys, one American and one foreign, who are simply discussing 9/11 like any group of guys or friends might do while hanging out watching TV.

Theres a MOUNTAIN of credible evidence, questions, science, data, facts, eyewitness accounts etc. which dispute the official story.

There is so much information to choose from that its almost overwhelming.

These are some videos that I like, feel free to post your own.

And as always, condolences, thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families on 9/11.

And to the victims around the world post 9/11 who would pay the price for this false flag attack.

edit on 11-9-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hey man, we all know that the steel beams only had to weaken and bend in order for the building to collapse...... Even though the metal was still melted to a puddle of liquid steel.

We all know that hijackers did in fact fly the planes into buildings....... even though half the suicide hijackers were subsequently found alive thereafter.

We all know that building 7 came down due to damage and fire from the other 2 buildings...... even though a recently published study out of Alaska proves this completely wrong with scientific evidence to bat.

We also know that a company pulling out insurance policies right before the attack in the event of a "terrorist event", along with several companies getting a massive email from across the globe warning them to stay at home on 9/11 is NOTHING MORE THAN A COINCIDENCE!

Our government contractors finding trillions of dollars worth of mineral deposits underneath the middle east and having invasion plans drawn up months BEFORE the war was also a coincidence, and you're a damn communist if you think otherwise.

Lastly, just because the BBC aired a report before the event actually happened and their explanation was word for word on par with every other report that aired after building 7 went down, and they just so decided to delete every record of the incident happening other than the video people managed to record and post on the internet is NOTHING BUT RIDICULOUS!

9/11 was not an inside job. Clearly, a board of 12 federal payroll employees have more knowledge and insight than nearly 2000 architects and engineers. and eye witnesses. and video recordings. and historical records of united states false flag attempts. And actual science and physics.

(eye roll)
edit on 11-9-2017 by dothedew because: because

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know ...WE don't BUY coincidences anymore...
For those without such prescience I believe the pilot episode of the "Lone Gunmen" was a bit much.

IN case you missed it..www.youtube.com...
Bill Cooper wrote the best conspiracy book I know,"Behold A Pale Horse ",it has seemed to be most accurate, without coincidence delusions.

www.blacklistednews.com...

OTHERWISE all this is JUST PARANOIA and I haven't been diagnosed that way.

edit on 11-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Thanks for sharing!

Here's another classic, for those who have a little time:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh I know!
And I'll never forget!!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
agreed.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

edit on 11-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I see You are learned on 9/11 During Your research on the matter, did You ever come across who was in-charge of Security (or lack thereof) of the buildings that came crashing down? It would be interesting to see (read) if maybe the Security was lax e.g. taking off the K9 patrols of the different buildings; if'n 'they' (insiders) moved around any gold or gold bullion...

I'd opine someone can figure out who was "In-Charge" during this time...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
16 years of looking up. I believe my neck would have gotten a little stiff after all that time.
You guys do realize that the fixation with airplanes and buildings was expected and very predictable.
Especially after Dallas and the total tunnel vision focus on LHO.

There is so much the average person doesn't know and whats more frustrating is the fact that people don't want to know or make the slightest effort to search or investigate anything that's not airplanes or buildings.

This is not even 1% of what's below street level. And this is ancient history.

Buck

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think at this point most people have their mind made up either way, the evidence is out there and the holes in the official theory are absurd to the point of laughable.

The thing that always gets me is who was the number one person in charge of the whole thing?, anyone who has done any Government work will tell you these idiots could not be trusted to run a bath let alone coordinate what went down with the months and months of planning..

I personally believe that the key to the whole thing is undeniable proof of thermite and WTC building 7, someone had to have put the charges and or installed the Thermite, who are they where are they???.. Floating with the fishes not doubt.

RA

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It is glaringly obvious that 9/11 was at the very least allowed to happen by some faction within the US government. Most likely, however, that faction was far more involved in the events of that fateful day. I can understand why so many people refuse to believe that our government could be complicit, but it went that direction right away by not conducting a proper investigation and releasing a comprehensive and truthful report. It's shameful that the truth has yet to be revealed yet today with the abundant evidence that disproves the official story.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Admission time. I'll take this opportunity to jump on the grenade as I was channeling My inner-attorney and actually know who was in-charge as far as Security is involved...

Guess who? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

The answer: Marvin Bush, younger brother of then POTUS, George W.

www.911hardfacts.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

Doesn't this make You want to type a bunch of stuff to folks You don't know? How do We, The Screwed, combat this crap?

Here is a question for ALL that happen to read this post this far??

What will the populace learn first?

A) 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by a bunch of tool$ looking to make a few Million/Billion $$$ e.g. DICK "Head" Cheney and the kind folks at Haliburton™

Or

B) farcebook™ is nothing more than an intelligence grab bag for those citizens who feel it is 'better safe than free' which was brought about by Agent Zuckerberg. Remember the first 18 min. of the IPO when 'the computers were down' (Largest IPO in the herstory (for the feminists who might read this) of mankind which main component is access via computer. That 18 min. was to alert those who play graba$$ (elite) that this was an 'Off'. The Big Turds received notice while 'the working man' got His dough removed.
Agent Zuckerberg then surprises everyone He ever knew and marries another Agent in Ca. the last place anyone dealing with large sums of $$$ would never marry in Ca. because it is a 50/50 State so when it is finally revealed it is nothing more than a way to alert the Gov. what You're doing; with whom You're doing it with..

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just imagine what would happen IF all the evidence many of us know and believe was presented to the American people at prime time on all the major networks!

Or even one major network

Of course, we know that will never happen

And that itself is almost enough proof 911 was an inside job

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

John Gross was very telling at that conference/lecture. As he said, "I know of absolutelynobody who saw molten steel..." We know that was not the case, furthermore it makes a hash of their softened steel principle being responsible for the collapse...any molten steel would be last last thing they would want to hear.

As for the Jane Standley report, I don't see much of a problem from her point of view, since it was a live report on the day, I saw that myself, and as we know in retrospect, firemen officials had been saying for some time it was going to come down...one reference was, ' get back, it's going to blow' as they herded people away. It's likely that the BBC got the report wrong, or that it didn't go down at the time it was meant to...as It's more than likely it was taken down, we also have seen film of security people going in and out of that building, and inside that building after the initial plane impact at WTC1 and the damage mostly dirt, dust some rubble and broken windows from what could be seen, and the major alarm going constantly.
The cameraman was told, inside the building by a security policeman, that he should leave, but it wasn't exactly an urgent message, and they talked there for some minutes.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I personally believe that the key to the whole thing is undeniable proof of thermite and WTC building 7, someone had to have put the charges and or installed the Thermite, who are they where are they???.. Floating with the fishes not doubt.

WTC7 is a pointless waste of time. And the "thermite" evidence is no such thing. In all likelihood, it was molecules of rustproofing paint (if it came from the WTC at all, but the sample was taken so haphazardly that this has to remain in doubt).

I think the thermite claim is the best illustration of the sort of doublethink rampant among the 'controlled demolition' believers. One the one hand, thermite was supposedly ignited by remote control and burned through the steel beams of the WTC, a task that it performed so well that the towers collapsed.

On the other hand, the evidence is supposedly... uncombusted thermite!

Duhhhh.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For what it's worth more to chew on. I am still surprised the 3 security cameras at Pentagon, shown in article have not been released. Surely they captured the event. I had not seen the footage from hotel in 2002 either.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
John Gross was very telling at that conference/lecture. As he said, "I know of absolutelynobody who saw molten steel..." We know that was not the case, furthermore it makes a hash of their softened steel principle being responsible for the collapse...any molten steel would be last last thing they would want to hear.

What if the questioner was misinformed and Gross's answer was correct, though?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

A pointless waste of time....indeed. you just described the posts you and many others make in 9/11 threads.

Like you really just wrote that...wtf dude.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Great thread. I have no doubt that there was a conspiracy regarding the attacks on that day.

My problem is the following: If it were proven, what would be done?

I know that nothing would be done, so proving it is somewhat pointless now.

Horrible world we live in.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: audubon

A pointless waste of time....indeed. you just described the posts you and many others make in 9/11 threads.

Like you really just wrote that...wtf dude.

How rude.

Well, OK, let's say WTC7 isn't a pointless waste of time. Truthers have been niggling away at it for 16 years, and what has it achieved? Zip. I'd say the weight of evidence is on my side.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join