It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary blames ‘millions of white people’ for election loss

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If you folks that like to flit around on the right wing keep telling the "snowflakes" that they lost and need to get over it...

Shouldn't you people get over it at some point too?

Ugh, we're not the ones writing books about it and going on about it on national TV.

Hillary should drop it.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

If you folks that like to flit around on the right wing keep telling the "snowflakes" that they lost and need to get over it...

Ugh, we're not the ones writing books about it and going on about it on national TV.

Hillary should drop it.

Maybe not but you're responsible for this thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Its like when your teen wants to argue, but neither can let the other have the last word.

Making a thread about it only publicizes it, and only adds to the encouragement to write more books. I doubt she cares about much about the buzz as she does about the dough.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Look like Hillary is jumping on the "lets be racist towards the majority population" bandwagon that is progressivism circa 2017.

Anything to avoid blaming herself for her pathetic campaign and her Party.

She ran on an entirely pro-establishment, pro-wall street, pro-regime change platform, which is not what people wanted to hear. Nobody in the Western world in general wants to hear stuff like that anymore. Her party sabotaged Bernie Sanders own campaign and rigged the nomination against him presumably to protect their corporate interests.

Hillary you were the most hated person to ever run for the office of President of the United States. A glass of water could've beaten Donald Trump.

The blame doesn't lie with white people, with white supremacy, with Russian hackers, or the countless things you have blamed for your defeat. All responsibility lies with you and your party.

Acceptance is the final stage of grief. She'll get there eventually I guess.
I 100% agree with you here.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: Gryphon66

2.8 million more dead people voted for Crooked Hillary. ~$heopleNation

You guys have got to make your minds up, was it 2.8 million dead people or 2.8 million illegals?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
She did in the video interview say that in response to a direct question. Did you watch it? a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's all white people's fault, until it's China's fault.

Look out then though...!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

No, I've never read anything from you condemning the EC.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To be fair, it's not all white people she is blaming.

Just the racist, sexist, xenophobic, islamophobic, gay-hating, deplorable white people.

Do I have to have a checkmark in each category? Isn't being Deplorable enough?

Yeah, I voted Against her. Why?
Teach her to call me names!!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Hillary should drop it.

Hillary is Hillary. I doubt she's going to drop her life story any time soon.

You guys (since you admit to being one of the triggered ones) are all too happy to keep giving her attention, which keeps her in the limelight. You want her to just fade away, but are all too eager to give her the attention she wants.

And then you whine about her wanting the attention you're giving her. lol

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
She did in the video interview say that in response to a direct question. Did you watch it? a reply to: Gryphon66

Even if I hadn't there have been helpful quotes provided here multiple times ... did you read the thread?

No, she didn't blame White people voting for Trump for her loss. She simply stated a fact ... that Trump convinced millions of White voters to vote for him. He got more votes. That's a statement of fact.

It's the agenda of the OP that makes it into blame or whining.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Tempter

Its like when your teen wants to argue, but neither can let the other have the last word.

Making a thread about it only publicizes it, and only adds to the encouragement to write more books. I doubt she cares about much about the buzz as she does about the dough.

telling the idiot right wingers here to use rationale or common sense is akin to asking a dog to complete an algebra equation.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

See, all I have to say in response to this post of yours is "I agree."

Every Trump supporter is not a White Supremacist, but most White Supremacists are Trump supporters (at least, according to their own testimony.)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: introvert
Well, in the context in which she said what she did, I would say she is entirely correct.

Well, I hazard a guess that we all know that this is another pretext for stars and flags for Clinton bashing.

Gosh, the old lady sure does trigger folks, don't she?

She's been triggering people for a long time. Hatred for her has been pushed by the Right Wing propaganda for decades now.

I don't get it. I thought they hated Bill ... but even that bile was nothing compared to what they direct at Hillary.

Good grief, she ran for President twice, she lost twice. Now she says she won't be running again.

I'd think they'd be celebrating. I'm guessing there are other forces at stake for some of these folks.
Maybe if the establishment dems and much of the media stopped the hysteria about Muh Russia and blaming everyone BUT them and Hillary, people would stop talking about it. Even in her book she blamed Bernie and supporters.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I have no idea how to really assess the will of the majority of the American people, short of some sort of ID connected biometric device that would allow them to vote or express an opinion.

This, by the way, is well within our technological capability.

Urban centers shouldn't be "the swing"? Okay, I accept that ... it's a national election. But why should less than 100K Americans be able to thwart the will of 65 million either? (general numbers)

Yes, I know that's "the way it's always been." I accept that, and as I said elsewhere, I don't have a better suggestion.

But think of it this way. California has a population of 39.25 million people. They have 55 Electors.

Wyoming has 586,000 people and 3 Electors.

That makes a person's vote in Wyoming (assuming 100%) voted worth 3.7 times as much as a person's vote in CA in the tally of the Electoral College which is a simple majority win.

Is that fair?

(I didn't take the time to look at specific numbers of voters because that would just increase the multiplier.)
edit on 11-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm sorry, I have no response to that conflation.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I bet you would have voted for Beau Bridges even though he's the least talented of the Bridges.

I would have voted for the Bridge to Nowhere. It would have been a better option.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Shoulda gone with the cowpea weevil, buddy.

I'm from goddamn New Jersey, we don't have weevils here, the toxic waste killed them all.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Being in a constitutional republic, individual rights supercede any rights of the collective. Thus, the smaller number of people living in Wyoming must have legal protection to prevent being railroaded by the mob rule that would result with a popular vote.

The challenges facing the people in LA have nothing to do with the challenges facing people living in Wyoming. I've lived in Laramie, and know the state fairly well. Trust me...it is as rural as it gets (the capital, the largest city, has around 50k people).

Its why i brought up the need for a bottom up system, as designed. This will mute the federal government more, and give the states the right to tailor the system more to the needs of its residents.

Is there a perfect system? Not with the 2 lunatic parties running things, no. And until we replace Smith Mundt with something similar, im not sure i'd trust the federal government or media any more than any other poisonous snake.

ETA: I should put it differently....

There is no strategic reason to disincentivize rural life. Without it, we lose much of our agriculture and mining (i.e., oil, lumber, etc). If we allow the cities to push the countryfolk around too much, the best we can hope for is demoralization and more urbanization. The worst, a continuation of the escalation we see today.
edit on 9/11/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Are you/we still talking about her?... Why? Hitler was thrown in jail for a few months, got out, did a mess of global damage. She hasn't even had "her day in court". Obviously, TPTB have wrote her off. They've moved on. So should you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join