It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary blames ‘millions of white people’ for election loss

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

2.8 million more dead people voted for Crooked Hillary. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Nah, Clinton will be a footnote in history a hundred years from now, perhaps slightly more memorable than Thomas Dewey.

I would agree with this prediction....unless, of course, she is finally brought to justice and the whole stinking nastiness she and Billy-boy were involved in finally gets laid out for all the world to see.

Then, she will go down in infamy!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
she lost, she needs to get over it and her supporters need to get over it

i find it funny tho that she is campaigning more to sell her book, than she was for running for president...

that should tell what you need to know about her

Pretty sure it's not Hillary supporter continuing to make threads about her, therefore keeping her relevant

You're right though, people need to get over her

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Strange, innit?

"You lefties lost, you should get over it! And I'm going to make a thread about Hillary so I can tell you all again!"

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"what the people wanted."

That is the problem, you are banking everything on 2.8 million votes from a State that outvoted Trump by 4 million as to what "The People Wanted". Last time I look We the People is everyone and when 70%+ of the people didn't vote for Hillary, and 70%+ of the people didn't vote for Trump your seemingly victory of the popular vote means nothing...

I'm not "banking everything" on anything. The 2.8 million is just a factoid.

WE the People is everyone, indeed. You yourself noted that a little less than half of us didn't vote.

Yet, the difference in the popular vote doesn't "mean nothing" as you and others repeat like a mantra. We can think of the American people in two ways ... as Americans and as citizens of individual States. We have dual citizenship.

The Presidential Election is the ONLY ONE in which we all get to vote up or down. It is the only measure that comes close to "what the People want" ... and certainly comes closer than your assumptions about people who didn't vote.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Nah, Clinton will be a footnote in history a hundred years from now, perhaps slightly more memorable than Thomas Dewey.

I would agree with this prediction....unless, of course, she is finally brought to justice and the whole stinking nastiness she and Billy-boy were involved in finally gets laid out for all the world to see.

Then, she will go down in infamy!

I guess the bets are split on whether Trump will be impeached and convicted or whether he will be removed by the 25th Amendment.

Either seems equally likely at this point. He's an obvious criminal and he's obviously incompetent.

50/50.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Only in your mind.

My prediction: Donald J. Trump will go down as one of our greatest presidents.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Only in your mind.

My prediction: Donald J. Trump will go down as one of our greatest presidents.

We'll see which one of us is crazier I guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Because even during the Bush years most of those states I mentioned above voted Dem. They bailed on HER. They will probably swing back(or show up) in '20.

Maybe so, I think in the end it will be the economy that either keeps Trump in or not. If he can get needed tax reform done and boost jobs then those states you mention are blue color workers who could go with him. In the end I think Trump has all of the deep state against him so the Republicans will take one for the team and take him down too...

We will once again be back on our normal sheeple channel in 2020 with the deep state back in full control...

edit on 11-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And at what point would you say the "Deep State" hasn't been in control?

What did Mr. Trump accomplish in his great anti-establishment war before he was stopped?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I trust Putin more than Hillary

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

i find it funny tho that she is campaigning more to sell her book, than she was for running for president...

Pretty sure it's not Hillary supporter continuing to make threads about her, therefore keeping her relevant

Oh, she's relevant whether there are threads or not. And her detractors would be foolish to "get over her" just because she lost and has said she isn't going to run again. She tells that lie all the time.

2009: "I'm not going to run again."

2010: Hillary says she isn't going to run for president again

2011: "I'm not going to run in 2016"

2012: Hillary Clinton Says She's Not Running in 2016 (Again)

2013: A compilation of "not going to run again" Hillary quotes

Democrats would be wise to not let their guard down either...if they want to win in 2020.

edit on 9/11/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Oh, she's relevant whether there are threads or not. And her detractors would be foolish to "get over her" just because she lost and has said she isn't going to run again. She tells that lie all the time.

2009: "I'm not going to run again."

2010: Hillary says she isn't going to run for president again

2011: "I'm not going to run in 2016"

2012: Hillary Clinton Says She's Not Running in 2016 (Again)

2013: A compilation of "not going to run again" Hillary quotes

Democrats would be wise to not their guard down either...if they want to win in 2020.

So I'm a detractor then?

What's that say about the post on the last page that says "get over her liberals?"

She can run for president all she likes. You know, freedom and all that. After all, we should "respect," the freedoms of a Nazi - why not Hillary Clinton's pursuit of life, liberty, and blah blah blah?

She can run for president all she likes. Same goes for Donny. Or Obozo. Or another Bush.

Thing is - I won't be voting for any of them, and I'm not too concerned about who "wins," the American people are always going to end up losing.

"Donald Trump will go down as one of the greatest presidents," lol, yup cutting OT pay for salaried employees.... greatest president ever! Making arms deals with Saudi Arabia.... greatest president ever!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Not "Deplorables", this...

“I started the campaign knowing that I would have to work extra hard to make women and men feel comfortable with the idea of a woman president,” she told Jane Pauley. “It doesn’t fit into the– the stereotypes we all carry around in our head. And a lot of the sexism and the misogyny was in service of these attitudes. Like, you know, ‘We really don’t want a woman commander in chief.'”

I personally think a lot of this is to take attention away from her illegal activities out of concern for her place in history and not wanting the emails and using the private server for government business to avoid FOIA to define her, as it will. 100 years from now, that is what will be highlighted in the history books.

Lol, that quote of hers cracks me up....as a white male, I would vote for Condolesa Rice for POTUS, barring any disqualifying issues I am not yet aware of...and I’ve worked for numerous female commanders during my military time without issue...and they held more sway over my immediate duties than POTUS ever will. Military people don’t care if CIC is male or female, only that they won’t sell them out for personal gain...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I know you don't mean me. I've never condemned the electoral college. I may not like the results, but never the method. In point of fact, I didn't much care for the results here, either...but it worked exactly as designed. If your guy/gal loses, means you need a better candidate, if mine loses, which is rather often, means I need a better candidate.

The electoral college gives voice to the small states with lower numbers of voters, that was its intent, and that's how it works.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Wait a moment... Hillary Clinton received nearly 4 million more primary votes than Bernie Sanders did. If Sanders couldn't even get 55% of registered Democrats to support him against the most unpopular candidate in modern history, how in the blue hell was his loss due to a "rigged primary?" That's as ridiculous as Clinton's bitch and whine about how she was screwed by others in the general election.

I say this because it is true, Democrats need to learn how to take responsibility for their own electoral failures and stop this bullcrap of blaming everything and everyone except for their own failed policies and personal failures. The majority of voters didn't want to pay over half their earnings to subsidize Bernie Sander's Kept Voters, period. Similarly, the majority of swing state voters found Hillary Clinton to be unpalatable as POTUS, so they did not vote for her, period.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I didn't call you a detractor. And I have no idea what the relevance of the rest of your comment is...I don't think anyone should 'get over her' and I am not a Trump supporter. If you just needed to get that out of your system though, ok.

Also, 'Obozo' can't run for president again...

...or I guess he could but it would be a waste of time and money because he cannot serve another term.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Clinton, like her followers, need to blame others for which she is the only cause. First it was Macedonian hackers, then it was Bernie...the point is to avoid self-reflection, so that her cognitive dissonance doesn't force her to question her own solipsism.
edit on 11-9-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Im surprised no one is angry about the confederate flag hanging in the room. lol

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That's the Union Jack.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join