It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary blames ‘millions of white people’ for election loss

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, in the context in which she said what she did, I would say she is entirely correct.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, in the context in which she said what she did, I would say she is entirely correct.

Well, I hazard a guess that we all know that this is another pretext for stars and flags for Clinton bashing.

Gosh, the old lady sure does trigger folks, don't she?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Well, I hazard a guess that we all know that this is another pretext for stars and flags for Clinton bashing.

She's been triggering people for a long time. Hatred for her has been pushed by the Right Wing propaganda for decades now.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Damn Clinton, pointing out the obvious.

edit on 11-9-2017 by Onslaught9966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

She's been triggering people for a long time. Hatred for her has been pushed by the Right Wing propaganda for decades now.

I don't get it. I thought they hated Bill ... but even that bile was nothing compared to what they direct at Hillary.

Good grief, she ran for President twice, she lost twice. Now she says she won't be running again.

I'd think they'd be celebrating. I'm guessing there are other forces at stake for some of these folks.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you folks that like to flit around on the right wing keep telling the "snowflakes" that they lost and need to get over it...

Shouldn't you people get over it at some point too?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'd think they'd be celebrating.

I know I am, I don't like dynastic political paradigms. She should give the Bushes a heads up and tell them to follow suit.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Good grief, she ran for President twice, she lost twice. Now she says she won't be running again.

They are so distracted by the two minutes (decades) of hate, that they may have missed that she won't be running for office.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Who needs propaganda for a person that has been verified to label others as "superpredators" and "deplorables"? She is a disgusting and hateful person. Maybe if she would fade away and quit trying to be in the news all the time, we wouldn't have nasty things to say about the old hag.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What a pointless thread. Hilary states something obviously and simply true, and it's being used to drive traffic to a fringe right-wing website that is making a mountain out of a molehill.

And she didn't ~blame~ those white people, she simply pointed out she lost because there were millions of white voters she didn't win over. What's the big problem with that?

For folks who like to moan endlessly about triggered snowflakes, you've gotta wonder sometimes about pots calling kettles and all that jazz.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'd think they'd be celebrating.

I know I am, I don't like dynastic political paradigms. She should give the Bushes a heads up and tell them to follow suit.

I won't be sad to never see another "repeat" I'd love to see anyone that I could really get behind rather than "voting against" the other person.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So we have members on here who say that the dems have forgotten the white male Christians of America or white people in general.Yet when Clinton says it...OUTRAGE..LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

IDK why you guys are even arguing this point. It's redundant. In the dictionary under redundant it says, "See redundant".

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I won't be sad to never see another "repeat" I'd love to see anyone that I could really get behind rather than "voting against" the other person.

Yeah, there have been far too many 'lesser of two evils' elections in the past cycles and the sad part was Cthulhu wasn't even involved with any of them.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

DNC members are keeping up the anti-white racism that lost them the last election I see.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'm neither Republican nor Democrat. I just don't understand what the Dem's see in her. She's simply not likable.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

DNC members are keeping up the anti-white racism that lost them the last election I see.

So when people from the right on ATS make claims that it was the white male Christians or white people in general who were being forgotten by the Dems and were the ones who got Trump elected, we are just supposed to forget that.

When Clinton points this out, OUTRAGE from that side.

Why is it anti-white to speak about what other right leaning members have been saying since the victory that the "forgotten" white man got Trump elected but now it is anti white when it comes from the left?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The last Presidential election was an unpopularity contest.

The least unpopular choice won the Electoral College by one of the most narrow victories in history.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, there have been far too many 'lesser of two evils' elections in the past cycles and the sad part was Cthulhu wasn't even involved with any of them.

Lesser of two weevils, did you say?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join