It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary blames ‘millions of white people’ for election loss

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Aww thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This afternoon, Hillary went off the deep-end during a podcast. She warns Democrats, "Don't be like Bernie Sanders!", and then commences to explain why he lost (and she won) the 2016 Democratic primary.

See: www.dailytribune.com...

LOL

Now she just alienated 40% of Democrats !!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The main proof is the DNC admits they rigged the primary in court. They themselves told the court it is their party and they could run it however they felt like. The court agreed and the lawsuit was thrown out.

Now I could run around and google all kinds of facts but that is unnecessary. When the DNC came right out and admitted in court that they rigged their own election than that should be your proof. You keep voting Democrat if your good with that. As for me....seems to be a waste of my time and gas to head to the voting polls for an "election" that has already been predetermined. But hey....you guys be you.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

The main proof is the DNC admits they rigged the primary in court.

Which court? Where?

Now I could run around and google all kinds of facts but that is unnecessary.
Right, of course. Who need facts when we can make stuff up.

edit on 9/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: MysticPearl

Good for you, prejudices like that might help to ignore the western child poverty for a greater profit. Congrats! We deny ignorance much today, do we?

What?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ive always found it strange that we expect all non-white ethnic groups to vote as a group for one particular party or candidate but the sky appears to be falling when white people do so. The same for gender too.

I don't understand how progressives don't see just how dehumanizing and infantile their treatment of minorities and women actually is. Essentially what they/we do is routinely say that the only essential distinguishing character of millions of people is their skin tone or their genitalia. They essentially proclaim that true full-spectrum political engagement is the preserve of only the white man.

It takes away the independence of thought that represents true freedom and equality in politics.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Good for you, prejudices like that might help to ignore the western child poverty for a greater profit. Congrats! We deny ignorance much today, do we?

What?

Your not really that dense are you, pretty simple stuff.

let me spell it out for you in kindergarten terms....

Poverty is not exclusive to skin colour....do you get it now........

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And perhaps if there was a working organ in-between those ears of yours, you'd see I didn't comment on any of that nonsense.

Get it together. Lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My word....you don't even know that your own party was in court for this? Do you even know what you are voting for? I didn't post a link because I assumed you know what your party is up to. You are like many in America, blind to the corruption of the Democratic party. You, and many like you, are why America is doomed.

www.google.com...

The big takeaway in the link:

"The party has the freedom of association to decide how it's gonna select its representatives to the convention and to the state party," said Spiva. "Even to define what constitutes evenhandedness and impartiality really would already drag the court well into a political question and a question of how the party runs its own affairs. The party could have favored a candidate. I'll put it that way."

In other words....it doesn't really matter what the voter minions think, the DNC knows better than you and will ensure the nomination of their choice.

But you keep voting democrat. Lol...they will take your money and pretend your vote matters.
edit on 14-9-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Actually, you did imply that the young people want handouts. Didn't you? Now you know why they sense some hope with Sanders, poverty is your hint. Pick up a book and read?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The proof was posted on Wikileaks. Bernie was screwed by Hillary and the Democratic Party.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
People that voted for Hillary are sheep that do only what they are told by the media. Also godless people that think aborting a human is ok, people that believe climate change is man made, people that are incapable of thinking for themselves and doing their own research, people that are satanic aka celebrities in hollywood, illegal immigrants or people with illegal family or spouses here. I could go on but I think you get the point. Trump supporters are people that see through all the bull# the media and world tries to tell them, and people that refused to vote in that demon hillary.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Actually, you did imply that the young people want handouts. Didn't you? Now you know why they sense some hope with Sanders, poverty is your hint. Pick up a book and read?

If you get your head out from under that rock you'd have seen many of Bernie's supporters were college kids doing perfectly fine, just lacking work ethic, as is common with the younger generation.

As for poverty, you know nothing of the such. I have family who lives without indoor plumbing. And you want to compare that to college kids in comfy dorms with the latest iphones and macs? Lol. Put down your book and step outside into reality.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So there is no poverty and you know that I know nothing about it due to your family? Sure. So my friends in the States have probably no idea as well and told me lots of crap, eh?

And which rock do you live under, a fcking crystal ball? You won.

No poverty, my fault.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why is Hillary acting like a millennial?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I can't stand Hillary, but even I've gotta admit that the premise of this thread is complete and utter B.S. through twisting of a quote and taking it out of context.

There are plenty of valid reasons to dislike Hillary without having to resort to imaginary B.S.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Good god I wish Hilary would just GO AWAY already. Maybe she doesn't know this but she is WHITE and maybe she shouldn't have been so against her own freaking race and she would have done better. Hilary if you read these threads please go away.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
As a former democrat, I agree. It was this election that really solidified my disillusionment with the two party system, and how "democratic" it actually is.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Anecdotal personal experience isn't an argument for any policy. Macro level, national policies have to be based on rigorous, generalizable evidence.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hillary is like a bad case of herpes, she just won't go away! She is like most left liberals, she refuses to take responsibility for her own actions!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join