It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary blames ‘millions of white people’ for election loss

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hillary also appears to blame Bernie Sanders. It is most consistent to claim Hillary Blames anyone and every except Hillary.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Xtrozero

Get over the 2.8 million yourself. It's a fact you don't like.

...and then you start making stuff up.

Nah, I don't think i'll give it a rest. Folks need to be reminded that Trump had one of the most feeble wins in history especially when Trump cultists start preaching that the vast majority of Americans wanted Trump.

THEY DIDNT AND DONT.

Here's how to make that 2.8 million matter.

Go help California secede and then help them elect Hillary as their first el Presidente.

It is painfully obvious that only California really, really wanted Hillary as their president along with a few other states on the coasts. Almost all the other states did not want her and do not deserve to be ruled by coastal elites.

coastal elites are the majority of job creators....they create higher incomes...they insist on clean water, and clean air....they insist that our food supply be safe...they insist that a gay person be hired based on merit, rather than NOT HIRED because they are gay....they believe that women should be paid the same as men wen they do the same job. they believe in scientific advances and NOT mythical biblical philosophies....I could go on, but yes YOU DO need to be ruled by coastal elites, rather than be ruled by closed-minded, bigoted, and proudly anti-intellectual, non-coastal elites.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Nah, I don't think i'll give it a rest. Folks need to be reminded that Trump had one of the most feeble wins in history especially when Trump cultists start preaching that the vast majority of Americans wanted Trump.

THEY DIDNT AND DONT.

Go help California secede and then help them elect Hillary as their first el Presidente.

It is painfully obvious that only California really, really wanted Hillary as their president along with a few other states on the coasts. Almost all the other states did not want her and do not deserve to be ruled by coastal elites.

coastal elites are the majority of job creators....they create higher incomes...they insist on clean water, and clean air....they insist that our food supply be safe...they insist that a gay person be hired based on merit, rather than NOT HIRED because they are gay....they believe that women should be paid the same as men wen they do the same job. they believe in scientific advances and NOT mythical biblical philosophies....I could go on, but yes YOU DO need to be ruled by coastal elites, rather than be ruled by closed-minded, bigoted, and proudly anti-intellectual, non-coastal elites.

I am going to assume your are either being sarcastic or just trying to troll.. cause the option is you must of gotten drunk on the kool aid and then bathed in it.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yet the highest pollution and homelessness is right there isn't it.

Better than a goat farm.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hillary is correct. Millions of white people and those of color did not vote for Hillary because we are tired of establishment politics. It's no more complicated than that. The telling point of the 2016 election is that the Democratic Party made it very clear it is not interested in change. It passed over millions of young, eager voters just to continue with same as it ever was. However, the people have caught on to the Democrat/Republican stranglehold on America that does nothing for the working class, works against them even. The days of the two party system are drawing to a close unless one or both parties decides to start doing its job, you know, representing the people rather than a very small select group. If not, think dodo. 99 to 1 are good odds the people will prevail no matter how far the one percent dumb down America.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That is so full of faulty generalizations the only option is to ignore it as having any value in this conversation.

Take Austin, TX as an example that pops your ill conceived balloon.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

THEY DIDNT AND DONT.

I am going to assume your are either being sarcastic or just trying to troll.. cause the option is you must of gotten drunk on the kool aid and then bathed in it.

yes I am being fairly sarcastic.....but you might want to look at Kansas, and how that state went from a state surplus to a billion dollar deficit, closing schools, cutting pay and jobs, giving that tax savings to the very wealthy, etc...all under a right-wing state government, with political help backed by the KOCK bros....I don't want that happening on a national scale, which seems to be the direction we are now headed in.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm interested in trying to keep the facts straight. In the thread, there are two basic lies. One, that Clinton "blamed" millions of White Americans for her loss. That's a lie. She acknowledged, particularly in the context of the rest of her interview, that TRUMP GOT MORE VOTES FROM WHITE PEOPLE.

The second lie addressed here is that MOST AMERICANS LIKE/BELIEVE IN/PREFERRED Trump simply because he "won."

And those are my only points here, really. So you can either understand that or continue to misinterpret my comments by trying to cast me as a disgruntled Clinton supporter.

To be honest I really have not seen that second lie except for as a strange attack that if a person supports the President then that means they like/believe in all that he does, including the craziness.

In most cases when a person throws around the popular vote as in "she won the popular vote" it is just a way to suggest she really was the winner...lol

The other suggestion is since she got more votes then for some reason the President needs to change his agendas to the will of the people of the popular vote...or something a long those lines.

I agree with your two statements above, so we are closer than you might think on this subject...
edit on 12-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

That is so full of faulty generalizations the only option is to ignore it as having any value in this conversation.

Take Austin, TX as an example that pops your ill conceived balloon.

riiiiight.....because ATS is NEVER deluged with "faulty generalizations" about democrats or liberals from conservatives....I guess we as a group of liberals, should just sit back and let the bile that comes from some right-wingers on here go un-answered....maybe, just maybe, we as liberals, draw the same conclusion, as you have accurately point out in your first sentence.
there were no conservative or liberal values when Harvey and Irma hit, there was simply American values. our political system cold use a dose of reality of those same American values.
metaphorically, I wanted conservatives to "walk in our shoes" and feel the lack in value in some of their conversations

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You may skip over some of the most ardent Trump supporters like I tend to do, but if you read it, they truly believe that except for a few liberals and illegals, the whole of the USA worships Trump just like they do.

No. I've never cited the popular vote as proof that "Hillary won." She didn't. To suggest it at this point would be absurd.

The President stated during the campaign that he was being an extremist to separate himself from the competition.

When he became President, he stated that he wanted to be the President of ALL AMERICANS.

And that's the last time he acted like that or said that.

Whenever you and I or any other two reasonable people dig down to our core beliefs, we find that we've more in common than different.

We are all trained, day in, day out to focus on the negative and the contradictory though.
edit on 12-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Answering one absurdity with another is intended to do what, exactly?

You are right....when people quit watching the media and instead focused on helping their neighbors, the silly illusion of division fed to us dissolved, and we were left with humanity being what humanity actually is.

Be the change, man.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Her multipurpose hole, then?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66are you sure on those numbers because la count only had 23 million eligible voters but the poles showed 33 million actually voted now if all those 10 million votes were for Hillary then in reality she would have lost by millions.

ps la county was not the only one show excessive amounts of over votes by illegal immigrants.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You guys have got to make your minds up, was it 2.8 million dead people or 2.8 million illegals?

Let's go with half and half then. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

What about dead illegals?
Do they get to use those yet?

And why not?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

THEY DIDNT AND DONT.

I disagree.

I prefer Freedom and think I should be ruled by my own Good Will.

We don't need any totalitarian overlords of either stripe bossing us around into oblivion.
If I'm going to walk off a cliff I'd prefer it be my own choice rather than someone else's.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Well, in the context in which she said what she did, I would say she is entirely correct.

Well, I hazard a guess that we all know that this is another pretext for stars and flags for Clinton bashing.

Gosh, the old lady sure does trigger folks, don't she?

Should anyone look at the staggering amount of threads you've created...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If you folks that like to flit around on the right wing keep telling the "snowflakes" that they lost and need to get over it...

Shouldn't you people get over it at some point too?

Not when the lady chooses to try and remain relevant in the public eye with these types of interviews and her attention seeking book. She made herself fair game to criticism.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I just want to preserve history; sorry you want to erase it.

Aside from your usual hyperbole, if the matter is "what did most Americans want who voted" the answer was Hillary Clinton.

Popular vote means vote of the people, you may remember.

With only a popular vote, five states would control the destiny of the country.

Now imagine if just 3 were always red. You'd be screaming to bring back the electoral college.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that she would have been called a "genius" and her campaign "perfect" if she had won the 2016 presidential election.

thehill.com...

Hill, If i were you I'd start learning the words to " Bad Boys "

Buck

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join