It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary blames ‘millions of white people’ for election loss

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I want it to be a public hell. When she asks the audience for questions on her book tour, people should as her questions like "Whose idea was it not to campaign in Wisconsin?" Or "How satisfying is it for you personally to have won the popular vote in a minority of States?" Or "Tell me what it feels like to get the lowest percentage of white voters in recent memory?". People should troll her like Howard Stern Fans troll TV News.
edit on 11-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Gothmog

Starting out a sentence with "boy" is a common Southern idiom; I'd think you'd know that.

“Boy howdy” is another Southernism, usually attributed to Texas and evidently popular in that state. It’s a simple combination of the exclamation “Boy!” (indicating surprise) and our friend “Howdy,” together used to mean “Wow!” or to indicate strong agreement with a statement or question

word-detective.com

So, as usual at this point, I ask: Do you have anything beyond your general arguments of "ya caint read right"?

Do you have evidence that the Primaries were rigged against Sanders or not?

If you do, show it.

If not, feel free to parrot squawk at someone else.

How about Superdelegates committing before any primaries or debates were held?

Or how about Donna B giving Hillary the questions she'd be getting?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If you folks that like to flit around on the right wing keep telling the "snowflakes" that they lost and need to get over it...

Shouldn't you people get over it at some point too?

Get your media and every hate group against logic..to admit you are the deplorables and renounce Hillary...and maybe we will.

But you won't and you act surprised?

Obama chest thumpers took 3 years to stop talking about it...and the media barely even cared.

You lot try and try to destroy all logic and replace it with brainwashed emotion and expected to win and unicorns and baby deer to dance with baby flowers in fields.

Well, your agenda cannot EVER succeed, because of one key thing called the TRUTH.

The truth is, you are now far worse than all the groups you have been told need destroying......

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Almost forgot about Donna girl.

Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign

She's another brilliant Sunspot ain't she.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Yet, the difference in the popular vote doesn't "mean nothing" as you and others repeat like a mantra. We can think of the American people in two ways ... as Americans and as citizens of individual States. We have dual citizenship.

The Presidential Election is the ONLY ONE in which we all get to vote up or down. It is the only measure that comes close to "what the People want" ... and certainly comes closer than your assumptions about people who didn't vote.

I guess my point is having 28% of the votes is not a win of the popular vote. All elections are state level expect for President, and since all 50 states should have a say all get a vote that is not over powered by majority rule in another state. That is why you have one state with 3 ele votes and a state like CA with 55...To complain that the quasi popular vote should win even after Hillary got 55 VOTES from one state alone is sad...

Hows this... If a candidate takes over 50% from ALL possible voters I would then say they won the popular vote. In the case with this last election to not vote was still a vote....

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And at what point would you say the "Deep State" hasn't been in control?

What did Mr. Trump accomplish in his great anti-establishment war before he was stopped?

He is not completely stopped yet we will see... If there is a all controlling deep state then why we even debating a single thing?

I guess we could say this was the last push against the deep state... read my quote...and oh boy has all the left been working over time for the deep state to win...congrats...lol

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Almost forgot.

Today was the 1st Anniversary of the Hillary911 event !!

The video even has a picture of the "Miracle Actress" a couple hours after the "Event" !!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If individual rights are the highest value in a constitutional republic, then all individuals should be equally treated in those rights, yes? Like the right to vote? How is that possible if one American's vote (because we're talking about the only NATIONALLY elected figure) counts more than another American's vote?

If the INDIVIDUAL is the greatest unit of worth, then why is the geographic happenstance of a STATE more important?

"Railroaded with the mob rule" ... that's a good one. Very rhetorical.

And the fact of the Electors is that they are ALSO based on population or else, why would Wyoming have 3 votes and California 55?

If the individual will is the greatest good, then each individual should have the same chance to exercise their will and have that count, right?

And the President addresses the challenges in Wyoming differently than in CA/LA? Or is that the function of the Congress? specifically, the House of Representatives and the Senate?

There is no reason to "disincentivise" rural life, indeed. That's why there's a local and a State government "set between" rural Americans and the Federal. And, vice-versa.

There's no perfect system until humans are perfect.

You are working from a premise that the Presidency is a representative position.

That is a flawed premise.

The Presidency is an executive position. It oversees the federal government and it's interactions with the individual States.

Therefore, it is incumbent that the general opinion of the States decide who the President is, not the People.

Our Constitutional Republic was designed so that concentrated mob rule which is possible in a Democracy *cough*California*cough* would not overwhelm the rest of the nation. It worked very well in 2016.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

What I said here was in direct response to another member; I'm addressing and responding to issues they brought up, not making an independent claim.

I have not said anything that could be interpreted to say I think the President is a representative rather than an executive. The fact that you seem to think that the President is merely an administrator is not based in the Constitution. You can find more information in Article II, Sections 2 and 3 detail the varied duties and tasks of the President. To "take care that the laws be faithfully executed" is but one phrase in one sentence.

Your claim that the States themselves elect the President is not based in the Constitution or in State law. Electors, the number of which is based primarily on population (plus 3 Electors for DC), are awarded to a candidate based directly on the Peoples' vote as required by the laws of each State with one or two minor exceptions.

To say that the States elect the President rather than the People is merely specious.
edit on 11-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

“I just felt this enormous letdown, just kind of loss of feeling and direction and sadness,” Clinton told Pauley. “And, you know, Bill just kept saying, ‘Oh, you know, that was a terrific speech,’ tryin’ to just kinda bolster me a little bit. Off I went, into a frenzy of closet cleaning, and long walks in the woods, playing with my dogs, and, as I write– yoga, alternate nostril breathing, which I highly recommend, tryin’ to calm myself down. And– you know, my share of Chardonnay. It was a very hard transition. I really struggled. I couldn’t feel, I couldn’t think. I was just gob-smacked, wiped out.”

Does that read like how a person qualified to be President would react? Lose an election and instead of moving on go into what looks to be feigned depression for sympathy? Does a real leader drown themselves in Chardonnay while nostril breathing or pick themselves up and move on?

Oh the trials and tribulations of the rich and infamous. There, there Hillary, it will be OK.

Ok now that was funny!
Hahhaha

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yet, Clinton is in great shape (as compared with the soothsayers here that claimed she was dying of Parkinson's) and Trump is showing such extreme signs of fatigue that some people think he's being drugged.

Funny how things work out, isn't it?
edit on 11-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: pavil

Almost forgot about Donna girl.

Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign

She's another brilliant Sunspot ain't she.

That's pretty dirty tactics.

I cannot believe that politicians are corrupt cheating liars...
Wait, actually I can.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm so glad folks here aren't refighting the campaign.

So good to see folks "let things go" eh?

LOL.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I told you a few days ago that you need to read everyone equally and then decide from a balanced point of view. I pointed out this weakness in the hopes you would take it seriously and not as a personal attack. I even went so far as to say a few nice things to balance out the critique.

And look at what happened in this thread?
You did exactly what I warned you against, you didn't bother reading the OP's source because you deemed it "not credible" based off spurious reasoning - and you immediately took fire for it. It damaged your credibility by showing bias and questioned your reading comprehension.

I'm willing to bet you don't consider yourself bias and that you probably are a fairly well educated reader and writer, so let's snap outta the tunnel vision and start respecting other points of view at least in so far as inspecting their claims thoroughly before attacking them.

You'll only be considered more credible and people will listen to you more often. I don't see what you have to lose here. Tomorrow is a new day and you can make new posts of higher quality. I really hope to read those future thoughtful comments from you that are much more evenly weighted.

I'm not just picking on you, I chew out everyone inevitably. Just ask Xuenchen, I've gotten onto him before, and he didn't take it negatively or anything. Well, at least he didn't reveal any negative response. I like to think he took my criticism constructively and looked to shore up his weak spot.

I like it when people point out my weaknesses in a nice way and help me better myself. I'm not being smug by the way, though I realize it may appear like that. I'm just tired of the BS that's all. Fix it.
edit on 9/11/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So you don't have anything to offer that Trump accomplished?

Yeah, I don't see anything either.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

So you don't have anything to offer that Trump accomplished?

Yeah, I don't see anything either.

Are you serious?
Please tell me you're the Joker having some devious fun here.

Either way, this is insane.
I just hope you know that.
Because if you aren't aware of this indisputable fact of reality than I don't think there is any hope.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
~a reply to: Xtrozero
... and moving the goalposts to redefine popular vote as somehow including those that didn't vote is ridiculous.
edit on 11-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think it is the millions of lies She tells everyone.She is not even playing politics and She constantly lies.She lied again to Jane Paulette about why She lost the election when She just got done telling her the deplorable line was a mistake in her book.Then she said it was white people which is another lie.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He removed us from the ridiculous Paris Accords
He seated a conservative judge to maintain the balance in the SCOTUS
Illegal border crossing have plummeted
He reinstated the proper ban on transgenders in the military
His EPA chief is correctly eliminating many of the more asinine EPA regulations steamrolled into place while Obama was in the big chair
He has almost killed CNN
He got the country an education secretary who recognizes the position is intended to serve the tax payers, not service the national teacher unions
He's effectively eliminated the DACA abomination
He pardoned Joe Arpaio

That's just off the top of my head... you may not *like* all of these accomplishments, but I voted for him to do all of these things, and I'm certainly not disappointed over any of them.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Who hasn't Hillary blamed? Oh yeah herself!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join