It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary blames ‘millions of white people’ for election loss

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton on the move to promote a new "book" that comes up with dozens of excuses for failure.

She did an "interview" (aka and "ad" spot) with CBS and journalist Jane Pauley.

One of the ghastly excuses was that millions of white people voted against her !!

Well duh.

Maybe that's because Hillary and Democrat candidates somehow tried to alienate millions of white people.

Clinton also said she's not running for office ever again but said she will still be "active" in politics.

Very dangerous for Democrats running for office in 2018 and 2020.

Keep going Hillary keep going with all the PAC fund raising

Hillary blames ‘millions of white people’ for election loss

During an interview that aired Sunday on “CBS Sunday Morning,” Hillary Clinton, the most evil person ever nominated to the White House by a major party, blamed “millions of white people” for her 2016 election loss.

“Hillary Clinton,” CBS lectured, “was supposed to make history as the first woman president of the United States.”

So, what happened?

edit on Sep-11-2017 by xuenchen because: nopeandchange

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not seeing a quote from Clinton in your screed.

Do you have one? Or is this merely another opinion piece from a little known webpage that you're driving traffic to?

+36 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Look like Hillary is jumping on the "lets be racist towards the majority population" bandwagon that is progressivism circa 2017.

Anything to avoid blaming herself for her pathetic campaign and her Party.

She ran on an entirely pro-establishment, pro-wall street, pro-regime change platform, which is not what people wanted to hear. Nobody in the Western world in general wants to hear stuff like that anymore. Her party sabotaged Bernie Sanders own campaign and rigged the nomination against him presumably to protect their corporate interests.

Hillary you were the most hated person to ever run for the office of President of the United States. A glass of water could've beaten Donald Trump.

The blame doesn't lie with white people, with white supremacy, with Russian hackers, or the countless things you have blamed for your defeat. All responsibility lies with you and your party.

Acceptance is the final stage of grief. She'll get there eventually I guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I guess if you can see through the lies of a presidential candidate and do not vote for them, you are considered an idiot by them. If Trump would have lost, he also would have been moaning about everything. Trump wouldn't have been cutting down specific groups though and calling them dumb, he would call them brainwashed.

From what I have seen after the election, I wonder why the Democratic party even let Hillary on the ticket.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

You have no proof that any Primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders.

2.8 million more Americans believed in Hillary than in Trump, since you're arguing for "what people wanted to hear" which is a popularity argument.

And as noted, there's no quote from Clinton in the OP "blaming" White people. Do you have one? Seems that this is yet another HOAX thread.
edit on 11-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

“He was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others because—” Clinton began.
“What you’re saying is millions of white people,” Pauley said.

“Millions of white people, yeah,” Clinton said in response.

“Millions of white people.” As though only white people voted for Donald Trump.

conservativefiringline.com... hite-people-election-loss/

here ya go!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And in other newz....

"Hillary is a LIZARD from the Hollow Earth who eats babies for breakfast!"

DUDE...Hillary is not even relevant anymore.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Awesome.

So, Jane Pauley inserted the "millions of White people line"?

Well, million of White people did vote for Trump, and millions voted for her.

I'm still not seeing that Clinton is BLAMING millions of White people for the loss, her statement is acknowledging that Trump appealed to White people.

Is that a problem?

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

2.8 million more Americans believed in Hillary than in Trump, since you're arguing for "what people wanted to hear" which is a popularity argument.

And as noted, there's no quote from Clinton in the OP "blaming" White people. Do you have one? Seems that this is yet another HOAX thread.

No proof? Well, it sure isn't in that butthole you have your head stuck in. There is tons of proof from the mouths of her very campaign. Geesh. What do you think most of this Russia thing is even about?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'll take what Hillary should blame for $200, Alex..

Alex: "Its a video daily double"

-Chris

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

To be fair, it's not all white people she is blaming.

Just the racist, sexist, xenophobic, islamophobic, gay-hating, deplorable white people.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

No proof? Well, it sure isn't in that butthole you have your head stuck in. There is tons of proof from the mouths of her very campaign. Geesh. What do you think most of this Russia thing is even about?

Provide us with that proof then. If it's that easy, do it.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

To be fair, it's not all white people she is blaming.

Just the racist, sexist, xenophobic, islamophobic, gay-hating, deplorable white people.

You don't find those categories deplorable, regardless of race?

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm not seeing a quote from Clinton in your screed.

Do you have one? Or is this merely another opinion piece from a little known webpage that you're driving traffic to?

Within the OP article there is an actual link quotes of the interview:

"What you're saying is millions of white people," Pauley said.

"Millions of white people, yeah," Clinton replied. "Millions of white people."

www.cbsnews.com...

I can careless about this charade, but you were too lazy to actually read the OP content and follow the sources before attacking the OP. I don't always agree with the OP but I can tell when a fellow member is salty and is kicking up dust just to vent out their own frustrations. You don't like the OP and you feel like giving him a hard time, it is obvious.

You can do your own research in regards to the context of the quotes.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

Attacking the OP? I asked for a quote from Clinton that stated she lost because of millions of White people.

I read the quote provided, but that's not what it says. She says that millions of White people voted for Trump. (A portion of the quote you carefully avoided I notice.)

Do you have a quote that I'm not aware of?
edit on 11-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That psychopath can't seem to get over her own (gigantic) ego. Cry me a river you criminal.

+27 more 
link   
It's ok to vote for her because she has a vagina,
But "not" ok to vote against her because she has a vagina.

Makes sense

link   
Just another reminder of the 'choices' that Americans had in the election, talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's only logical. Over 60% of the population is white.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: tribal

Awesome.

So, Jane Pauley inserted the "millions of White people line"?

Well, million of White people did vote for Trump, and millions voted for her.

Yuh not supposed to say that...it spoils another load of bullkshiite completely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join