It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take for you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Haha advertisement for candles? Okay... the wax lobby was strong back then. It seems.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Not just any cheap sperm whale fat or other animal tallow.
Only Beeswax will do, even though it may be more expensive.
Worker Bees are virgins.
That's important.

I checked my store of emergency candles; paraffin

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
He'd have to show me that heaven exists and that there is a point to following him just because he is a more powerful being than myself. Power doesn't mean I should inherently worship you.
edit on 12-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Three days of Darkness is not found in the Preserved Holy Bible, it is a fabrication of the Roman Catholic Organization. One where priests, brothers and nuns, can get a certain amount of money each month given them via the RC organization and pay no income tax on, in any nation around the world. While all other sects of Christianity their pastors, teachers and ministers and so forth are required too.

Why is the RC given a pass on paying taxes in every country it exist openly, China included?

Don't be fooled by their false teachings of three days of darkness, it is just one of many false teachings. Follow 2Tim 2:15 and you will know the word of truth and the truth shall set you free.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Relax.

Nothing will save you from the end, if you will live to see it.

So, enjoy the moment. Eat sugar, exercise properly. Never ever, do harm in intentions, thoughts, deeds.

Be the best you can while living your life.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy.

Matthew 6:7 - But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

But I am a heathen.
The Jesus character uses me as an example of what not to be like.
Just imagine how I would feel if I was an actor too.

Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites(play actors), for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

I gave up public prayer decades ago. Only been in a synagogue once. Okay, I have been known to do a bit of LARPing (Live action role playing), but not on street corners, more like standing in line to go into a theatre.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: SeaWorthy

But I am a heathen.
The Jesus character uses me as an example of what not to be like.
Just imagine how I would feel if I was an actor too.

Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites(play actors), for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

I gave up public prayer decades ago. Only been in a synagogue once. Okay, I have been known to do a bit of LARPing (Live action role playing), but not on street corners, more like standing in line to go into a theatre.

Hail Heathen!

noun, plural heathens, heathen. 1. (in historical contexts) an individual of a people that do not acknowledge the God of the Bible; a person who is neither a Jew, Christian, nor Muslim; a pagan.

2. Informal. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.

www.dictionary.com...
Matthew 6:6
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

you really don't understand the truth about man and that includes yourself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join