It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans get stuffed by Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We can thank the establishment neocons, neodems, lack of term limits and lobbyism for this. We all know where the corruption lies but they got us bickering with each other non stop. Their plan is working, unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Pure Republican establishment bull. Tax reform has been a mainstay of the republicans for decades and the ACA for eight years. Now they can't even produce a product for themselves to present to the President for his signature????

Sorry, but your not getting away with blaming Trump.

Blow this opportunity for tax reform and it WILL be time for a Third party. Period.

edit on 11-9-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Of course there will be tax reform but It will favor corporations and the wealthy elite not the American working man!!

You wanted a billionaire business man...what did you expect.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Of course there will be tax reform but It will favor corporations and the wealthy elite not the American working man!!

Then there will be ZERO difference than we've gotten from both the Democrats and Republicans.

We will take the chance. Otherwise there's NO chance.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Honestly I'm just tickled pink that Hitlery is going through all these grieving stages of her complete election slaughter

Could not have happened to a nicer criminal. As far as Trump, I continue to have an open mind, and will not judge his presidency in the first year. So far, he's made good on many campaign promises, more than I can remember any elected official doing in my lifetime. Campaign promises were just a big joke before Trump. Now, he's actually stunned the nation (both the people and the politicians) by doing things he said he would do if elected.

Now, if we can start prosecuting the terrorist organizations in our country (name any of the dirt bag mask wearing POS) that would be a great thing for our country. I'd also like to see an immediate action passed called "You Loot - We Shoot" making it completely legal to sit with a sniper rifle and pick off these scum of the earth.

Thank you for reading :-)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I LIKE that death part ...BUT I would...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knows_but_doesnt
I'd also like to see an immediate action passed called "You Loot - We Shoot" making it completely legal to sit with a sniper rifle and pick off these scum of the earth.

Thank you for reading :-)

Let me guess. You consider yourself a U.S. Constitution loving, Christian. Amirite?

Because stealing and destruction of property is worth the death penalty. And a trial by a jury of your peers? Please, how old school. [/sarcasm]

Just admit it. You have a hard-on inducing fantasy about killing people. But not in self-defense, or face-to-face; no, from the safety of a few hundred yards away, behind a scope.

...scum of the Earth, indeed.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I agree with that.
Hopefully the left will reciprocate the gesture.

As long as he does stuff that makes sense, stop with the ridiculous wall and invest in our crumbling infrastructure is a good start.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I've said it for a very long time, the "movement" we need is to oust all incumbents. If you are a current sitting Senator or Representative serving more than two terms, then you need to be GONE.

Vote them all out.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966

originally posted by: queenofswords
The Common Sense "Party" are the ones that elected Donald Trump. They are the Americans that hang out in the middle but slightly closer to the right, but aren't afraid to buck the old guards (like John McCain) to get the job done!

LMAO, you can't claim to have common sense if you voted for Trump.

I am going to guess that Trump won due to a lot of people being PO'd at Clinton and the DEMS and what they did to Sanders. They voted in retaliation but, I am going to guess that those same people now regret that vote.

You will see, come next election, Trump is going to get his butt whooped. The troll vote will no longer be powerful enough to earn him a re-election.

All these stupid protests that are happening now all over the country are proof that there will be an overwhelming "no more Trump" vote.

I really really doubt that happened. No way hillary and sanders people voted for Trump because of being disgusted with what happened.

They didn't care, just was happy bernie lost. Hell even he didn't mind he lost.

Troll vote for Trump? That's not true at all and the protests are ensuring he wins again.

It's ok for a Prez to be bipartisan, you won't see a dem prez work like that.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Well, you're not seeing a Republican work like that either. Trump has alienated most of the Republicans in Congress because of his ineptitude and general nastiness. The only reason he "reached out" is to put his thumb in the eye of McConnell (and Ryan, to a lesser extent).

Trump has been slamming Democrats since Day One. He's not "working with" anyone, and anyone who does't see that is just not paying attention.

Trump is about Trump, beginning, end and middle.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Term limits, no lobbying, no political parties, limited political contributions.

We start there.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Painterz
Remember though, Democrats aren't a party of the left. They're a party of the center-right.

Which, to be honest, the politics of the center-right would probably serve and suit the American people a lot better.

You are delusional. The Democrats have moved very far to the left to the point that embracing the far left loon groups is mainstream.

There's been open civil war in the DNC since the Primary season between the progressive Bernie-wing and the establishment corporatists.

They chose Tom Perez over Keith Ellison as chair, still support war and won't get behind single-payer. Actual progressives don't even support the DNC.

You're making stuff up.

Lol, you think the normal people care about or know the distinctions?

It's the Left or the Right or the other guys.

Call it ignorance or whatever, people are wasting their breath trying to split hairs.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Oh, the irony.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No, a politician would do that.

A billionaire biz man who ran on lower taxes for the middle class, will produce.

Of course lower corp tax will be in the mix, making the USA compatible with other countries or better.

Less regulations mean less money spent. Less red tape.

Do all that and begin to cut out the bloated IRS.

Less is more, like they say about music.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"You'll get tired of all the producing, I promise you that."

Jesus, the gullibility of some people.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I agree with that.
Hopefully the left will reciprocate the gesture.

As long as he does stuff that makes sense, stop with the ridiculous wall and invest in our crumbling infrastructure is a good start.

The Wall better be built. He knows it.

His second term depends on it.

It's in the works, tho. Low key for now.

Trump will try to get some dems on his side for the wall, in terms of funding anyway. How they will be treated by the press is anyone's guess.

It will take some brave dems. lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Trump's toxic.

I'd put more trust in a war rather than a wall saving his ass.

Americans do love them some war, at least, at first.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Well, you're not seeing a Republican work like that either. Trump has alienated most of the Republicans in Congress because of his ineptitude and general nastiness. The only reason he "reached out" is to put his thumb in the eye of McConnell (and Ryan, to a lesser extent).

Trump has been slamming Democrats since Day One. He's not "working with" anyone, and anyone who does't see that is just not paying attention.

Trump is about Trump, beginning, end and middle.

Nope, Trump is just not going to play their stupid games.

He's the POTUS, they ain't. They need many to equal his 1.

He's pretty much doing McConnell and Ryan's job, reaching out.

You are more than welcome to not benefit from anything Trump does, right?

If he lowers your taxes, you can still pay the usual.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And just a few months ago, for eight years, we heard such lamentation that the President wasn't "working with" the Congress.

Right, he's the President. He's supposed to be the Chief Executive, Commander in Chief, Head of State, Chief Ambassador, etc. (You'll find the list in COTUS, Article II).

He's not a CEO and he's not a King. If he wants legislation, he works with the Congress.

Working with the Congress in a bipartisan way is not some empty-handed effort to capture the news cycle for 24 hours.

You're more than welcome to keep believing the Trump BS.

I'm already paying taxes to improve the bottom lines of billionaires. I wonder which side Mr. T will be on?

Pfft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join