It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the heck does statue of liberty move

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Ok heres one for you. From 2010 to 2013 i experienced visual time skips of people and cars just disappearing or also sometimes reappearing.
I also was lying in bed and started hearing a vortex to the right of me which lifted my elbow up into it and it seemed to stop when my elbow entered it.
The vortexes lasted about a week.
Once i was travelling on a highway. There was an ambulance and an accident. I see it heading towards it, but once behind me its just gone.
All this occured after i got a crystal to protect me from attacks. Also i had cigarrette tubes that would bend fold and crush themselves under the others in the box. I always make sure my box didnt get damaged because damaged tubes are frustrating.
So when it comes to dimension shifts, you cannot convince me something big did not happen and my memory is wrong.

See a doctor. Tell them what you just told us.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

As for the Statue of Liberty, much like every Mandela Effect , you processed info wrong which became a memory for you which became your perception of where it is ....

So you're saying the Mandela Effect is nothing more than a wrong memory? That's BS!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh kay, op is clearly a schizophrenic so please be kind.

Ok heres one for you. From 2010 to 2013 i experienced visual time skips of people and cars just disappearing or also sometimes reappearing.
I also was lying in bed and started hearing a vortex to the right of me which lifted my elbow up into it and it seemed to stop when my elbow entered it.
Once i was travelling on a highway. There was an ambulance and an accident. I see it heading towards it, but once behind me its just gone.
All this occured after i got a crystal to protect me from attacks. Also i had cigarrette tubes that would bend fold and crush themselves under the others in the box. I always make sure my box didnt get damaged because damaged tubes are frustrating.
So when it comes to dimension shifts, you cannot convince me something big did not happen and my memory is wrong.

edit on 12-9-2017 by leloomultipass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
This is how:

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff, this. Star for the Who reference--that was my first thought when I read the thread title too

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
a reply to: anotherside

The Statue of Liberty only moves when you close your eyes or blink...

DON'T BLINK!

But does that which holds the image of the statue of Liberty become itself a statue of Liberty?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
oh they rebuilt it in the 80's......had scaffolding all around it and the torch....it was good for visitors after that two years or so....was it longer?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haha, why the sarcasm?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A lot of people complain about this change and they remember it being in New York, it just doesn't seem right it being in New Jersey now, but whatever.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: topsecret41
Haha, why the sarcasm?

Sorry, I meant on Coney Island next to the Zyklon. In my timeline Germany won World War II.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: topsecret41
Haha, why the sarcasm?

Sorry, I meant on Coney Island next to the Zyklon. In my timeline Germany won World War II.

In my timeline, the Tuvans won World War R, and the name of roller coaster at Coney Island can only be pronounced correctly through Tuvan Throat Singing.

...And Richard Feynman was the ride operator.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

...Tuvan Throat Singing.

Interesting, in my timeline that's an actual thing, I learned something today.

Thanks Obama Mandela!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

As for the Statue of Liberty, much like every Mandela Effect , you processed info wrong which became a memory for you which became your perception of where it is ....

So you're saying the Mandela Effect is nothing more than a wrong memory? That's BS!

No its the truth. Whether you like it or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Well, it isn't just "wrong memory", but that's part of it.

Some of it is simply misinformation being repeated. The premise of this thread being a prime example.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...Tuvan Throat Singing.

Interesting, in my timeline that's an actual thing, I learned something today.

Thanks Obama Mandela!

My mention of Feynman in my post about the Tuvan throat singing was not by accident.

If you are a fan of the late Richard Feynman (and I think everyone should be), then watch this video about Feynman and his quest to visit Tuva:

There is also a BCC documentary called "Richard Feynman: Quest for Tannu Tuva" that can be found on YouTube, but it is in parts, and it seems that the BBC blocks part 1. Here is part 2

edit on 13/9/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thanks, I'll check it out.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Well, it isn't just "wrong memory", but that's part of it.

Some of it is simply misinformation being repeated. The premise of this thread being a prime example.

Aye

Meanwhile, how did the Statue of liberty really move?

In pieces. By boat

www.history.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Good question. When my great grandfather saw the Statue of Liberty, he was very deeply moved. I never thought to ask him how the Statue moves, but it did indeed move, it moved many people to deeply emotional states. States such as "HA!"WAII, or MIS"SOUR"I... many emotions to choose from.
edit on 11/5/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

the statue has always been on liberty island. Ellis island is where immigration happens.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

They animated it using positively charged Psychomagnotheric Slime and moved it.

Didn't you watch Ghostbusters II?
edit on 5-11-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: leloomultipass
Oh kay, op is clearly a schizophrenic so please be kind.

im actually not im a victim of advanced technology harrassment and have some evidences to prove it. The fact im diagnosed is due to fake doctors and nurses making money and complying on the front end of the falsity funnel for targets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join