It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is coming after you all for looking at the computer while your wife is the shower

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You have to understand that everything that we experience and do we chose ourselves.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Shower Pissers, the original environmentalist.

Saving the world one urination at a time.

Naturally, I haven't told my cleaning woman about it.
I still like how Consuela gets down on her hands and knees to scrub the shower floor tile grout.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
....especially when she has on that little French Maid outfit I make her wear.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Consuela

I didn't know anyone else knew DB's stage name

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Maynard wrote this for his mother when she was dying. It helped me when my mother was fighting cancer.

I get where you are coming from. My mother is an angel on Earth as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: musicismagic

God or whatever better make god damn sure that i will end up in hell because right now i'm fueled with rage. The kindest,loving,caring and peaceful person that ever lived on this #ing earth will probably not survive this year. If there is an afterlife there will be hell to pay. Even if i have to tear down the #ing pearly gates of heaven myself to get to it. I would gladly accept any punishment to save my mothers life. # god and repent my ass. This entity is either just cruel and heartless or doesn't care about humans that do no harm at all.

So sorry.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Consuela

I didn't know anyone else knew DB's stage name

He only uses it for his Tijuana donkey shows.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

The words do not exist to adequately express how sorry I am to hear about your situation.

Thank you and that's why i hate everything god related and people talking about god works in mysterious ways yeah # that. A just and righteous god would never have taken the love of her life a few years ago and obliterated her spirit like that and infect her with terminal cancer a few years later. I'm just lost....

Hurting because you lose someone is something we all must do whether early or late in life. Only time helps the pain.
Even Jesus was clearly sad leaving behind those who loved him and knew they would be in pain over that loss.
Humans are suffering, all humans, the whole time they are alive. I have lost many People and animals I love deaply, the pain has changed me and I think I am stronger now as I approach my own end of life.
More than anything I remember that my loved ones did not have to watch me die and they skipped a lot of the pain of life I have had to remain and face. Maybe I need that pain I experienced to strengthen my soul or learn a lesson.

To them, there is no time. Instantly it will seem to them when you are all together again.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Thanks BFFT for bringing this post to attention.
I was giggling and joking and didn't realize there was pure suffering here in this thread.
Perfectenemy, I also lost my mother. Although her suffering was brief (by some standards) it was quite intense and I was angry at the world for a very long time and maybe I still am to some degree, at least those I feel are responsible. Some of my genuine happiness left that day with her.
I am truly hoping that you can hang on for her and for yourself. We must go on without them as hard and unbelievable as it is.
If you need to vent or whatever, I'm just a PM away.
Hoping you can stay strong.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thank you, Op for your message it actually applies to me three days ago I was caught as you say as my wife was in the shower as though a personal message. I had never done anything like that before but had a sudden curiosity. I prayed about it after I think this is the answer.God Bless.

edit on 11-9-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

God is coming after you all for looking at the computer while your wife is the shower

So in order to have the God come after me to save me; I must first:

1) Have a wife.
2) Look at the computer.
3) Have the wife shower me.

Sounds like the basis of a kinky religion.
Would that be a one time initiation or a daily ritual?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't have a wife or a significant other, so I put one of my other computers in the shower.

I also turned my computer off and am typing this on my PS4.

What do I do next? Not sure if the computer in the shower is done yet...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

God or whatever better make god damn sure that i will end up in hell because right now i'm fueled with rage. The kindest,loving,caring and peaceful person that ever lived on this #ing earth will probably not survive this year. If there is an afterlife there will be hell to pay. Even if i have to tear down the #ing pearly gates of heaven myself to get to it. I would gladly accept any punishment to save my mothers life. # god and repent my ass. This entity is either just cruel and heartless or doesn't care about humans that do no harm at all.

Whah whah whah! And I would be saying that to anyone spewing hate for anyone or anything.
And this is by far the worst kind of hate. Misguided misappropriated misrepresented. Not to
mention childish and stupid. I can't believe the audacity of some people blamming God for
something that the human race was warned about by himself in the first place. We all die amigo
and if you're cursing God then you must believe in him. If you believe in him educate yourself
about him. Because to me right now, you just look silly. Anyone who blames the one who gives
life and doesn't create thigs to die. Simply doesn't know God or even what they're talk'n about.
You might be thankful that the natural order is in place here. Would you want her to live with
your death? We brought this curse on ourselves a long time ago. But your Father in Heaven has
provided.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Whah whah whah! And I would be saying that to anyone spewing hate for anyone or anything.
And this is by far the worst kind of hate. Misguided misappropriated misrepresented. Not to
mention childish and stupid. I can't believe the audacity of some people blamming God for
something that the human race was warned about by himself in the first place. We all die amigo
and if you're cursing God then you must believe in him. If you believe in him educate yourself
about him. Because to me right now, you just look silly. Anyone who blames the one who gives
life and doesn't create thigs to die. Simply doesn't know God or even what they're talk'n about.
You might be thankful that the natural order is in place here. Would you want her to live with
your death? We brought this curse on ourselves a long time ago. But your Father in Heaven has
provided.

ONCE AGAIN.... Another Christian on this thread telling another suffering person why their beliefs are wrong without any compassion whatsoever. The only curse upon us is religion and how it can turn normally caring people into complete #ing assholes. How dare you say to a grieving man that he looks silly simply because it offends your sense of diety. # YOUR GOD!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed

Once again an anti Christian hater only interested how much a Christian's
compassion measures up without any regard for the souls of men. Simply
because you've decided men have ho soul. Spewing hate for anything looks
silly everytime. The Christian doctrine gives the best account of the deity
responsible for creation. Better than anything I've come across including
science. Most people deny this because they don't want to change thier
precious lil short lived lifestyles. I got something to say about haters I
say it. And I am responsible for the words of my mouth no other.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In ancient Egypt to explain suffering and how a supreme
being could let that happen to their creations:

They would say the soul of that poor blind child signed
up to come back as that and they will gain an incredible amount
of soul knowledge by taking on such a task. And since they
believed souls were infinite even a lifetime of suffering
is a flash in the pan by comparison.
I was raised Catholic and have yet to hear a better reason
for human suffering than this 5000 year old explanation.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
poop
edit on 12-9-2017 by Intangibl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

The words do not exist to adequately express how sorry I am to hear about your situation.

Thank you and that's why i hate everything god related and people talking about god works in mysterious ways yeah # that. A just and righteous god would never have taken the love of her life a few years ago and obliterated her spirit like that and infect her with terminal cancer a few years later. I'm just lost....

Sure he would. You're just being emotional right now. Your capacity for logic has been diminished temporarily. I think its natural. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think you'll be just fine.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join