It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is coming after you all for looking at the computer while your wife is the shower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Should we all be looking at our wives in the shower then?

Whilst you're glued to the computer I'm looking at your wife

Oh wait - what's my wife doing in the shower right now....?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I will hope for you and your mother to be able to spend the time you have together in the best possible circumstances that the situation allows.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Should we all be looking at our wives in the shower then?

Whilst you're glued to the computer I'm looking at your wife

Oh wait - what's my wife doing in the shower right now....?

Then who is that women in my shower?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Isn't God looking at it with me?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I often feel the same way about my Son, but then I think to myself, If I created life and knew all consciousness would return to my side from physical reality, then I wouldn't really care what my children did as they would be free to roam.

However I am not religious in the churchy sense so thats about as far as my thoughts go. I did try to read the bible once but it made about as much sense as those Chinese to English instruction manuals.

think we need an English speaking second coming as so much is lost in translation.

edit on 11-9-2017 by Charlyboy because: My sentence was 4 lines long.......

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I looked at my wife in the shower then filed for divorce.
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
While your wife is the shower?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

No he said your wife IS the shower.
I don't even have a wife. Though our household could surely use one. And a mother too but....They got me instead. Lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
God or whatever better make god damn sure that i will end up in hell because right now i'm fueled with rage. The kindest,loving,caring and peaceful person that ever lived on this #ing earth will probably not survive this year. If there is an afterlife there will be hell to pay. Even if i have to tear down the #ing pearly gates of heaven myself to get to it. I would gladly accept any punishment to save my mothers life. # god and repent my ass. This entity is either just cruel and heartless or doesn't care about humans that do no harm at all.

In my experience, the laws of physics do not get suspended because people have a good relationship with God. I doubt the laws governing health and sickness are not subject to the same ex deus machina.

An anthropomorphic projection of an incomprehensible omnipotent God is not going to end in satisfaction. I would not assume our omnipotent God is foiling your mother's life. But if you want to go down the path it's all part of God's plan then the person you will become as result of her death is exactly what God is after.

Don't lose faith. Everyone suffers. The moment you have your first child in your hands all will be revealed.

edit on 11-9-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Here in America we shower when we want to . There's no rules ...except pull your hair out of the drain and wipe the tub and walls down...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
How in the hell does this constitute a THREAD? It doesn't. It's 3 sentences long. Where are them damn mods when their needed.
edit on 11-9-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
...except pull your hair out of the drain...

As if. It's like I pulled a goddamn chinchilla out of there every time I have to clean that thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

In my experience, the laws of physics do not get suspended because people have a good relationship with God. I doubt the laws governing health and sickness are not subject to the same ex deus machina.

An anthropomorphic projection of an incomprehensible omnipotent God is not going to end in satisfaction. I would not assume our omnipotent God is foiling your mother's life. But if you want to go down the path it's all part of God's plan then the person you will become as result of her death is exactly what God is after.

Don't lose faith. Everyone suffers. The moment you have your first child in your hands all will be revealed.

This is the problem.. Cant you see someone is truly suffering and you are shoving your beliefs down his throat through a forensic analysis of why he is wrong... This is just one of the reasons why I despise religion. You have about as much compassion as the God of your bible.
edit on 11-9-2017 by mrperplexed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
WIFE SHOWER CAM

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Made U look.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I left clicked on that until the mouse broke.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Thinking of you. I heard you.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

For the same reason your post constitutes a post.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Why are you taking your laptop into your shower? Is your laptop immune to water? wait...maybe it's possessed! I can help.

Hit ALT-F4 and drizzle it with holy water while chanting 'the power of Christ compels you' that should do the trick or fry your CPU, sorry I've never had a wife or have watched her in the shower so this is new to me.

edit on 11-9-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I've got 3. The oldest is 29...... still waiting.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join