It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning - I'm New :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Good morning from the UK

I have been visiting and lurking on this site for a good few years, as I am interested in all things weird and inexplicable by science at present.

My user name is not a grandiose delusion, but a nod to the name of the Gothic, Bohemian and Alternative lifestyle shop which I run, and it's a moniker which is following me around in an amusing fashion....

I have joined this morning as I have experienced a major uptick in synchronicity in threads in the Gray Area, and I just wanted to join in the fun to be honest.....I'm a great believer in the concept of the cosmic joke and finding like minded people is always nice.

My tech skills are pretty average so no doubt I will run into trouble with links and things so any gentle guidance would be most welcome.

Very much looking forward to expanding my mind and making some new friends

I hope this crazy world is treating you all well this morning, and I just want to send love to those affected by the awful hurricanes and other natural disasters playing out around the world at the moment.....we certainly do live in strange and interesting times and my heart goes out to those affected....

Let the shenanigans begin

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Welcome to you

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MistressoftheDarkSide

My user name is not a grandiose delusion, but a nod to the name of the Gothic, Bohemian and Alternative lifestyle shop which I run

And here I am with thoughts of........well...nevermind.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Welcome aboard the crazy train (so to speak).

We don't know where its headed; we dont even know if there's an engineer driving.

All I know is that we are in for an exciting ride, as it has been.

Mind the big gap...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hello MistressoftheDarkSide!

First, are you a Human from the Planet Earth?

Don't feel shy - If you are not a Human - Or are from a different planet or dimension, please let us know.

I represent a group of interdimensional time travelers who are always looking for fellow travelers

We find most Humans and the Planet Earth boring - And that is one main reason we are on this forum.

At any rate welcome to the forum and please excuse some of the normal people - they can learn too.

- AlienView

Agent of the Boorg,
[Intergalctic Time Travelers,
Traders, and Power Arbiters]

edit on 11-9-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Nice to see a fellow intergalactic traveler!

⋏⟟☊⟒ ⏁⍜ ⋔⟒⟒⏁ ⊬⍜⎍, ⍙⟒⌰☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ⏃⏁⌇

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
a reply to: AlienView

Nice to see a fellow intergalactic traveler!

⋏⟟☊⟒ ⏁⍜ ⋔⟒⟒⏁ ⊬⍜⎍, ⍙⟒⌰☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ⏃⏁⌇

Are you Human? - Nothing wrong with being stuck with a Human body - But as you probably already know,

we of the Boorg are totally AI and only use biological constructs for temporary communication with the local residents.

I ask becuase we've never been able to travel intergalacticaly or through time with a biological form

- And if you can do this please let us know how - You will be rewarded.

-AlienView

Agent of the Boorg, Intergalactic Coalition
edit on 11-9-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MistressoftheDarkSide

My user name is not a grandiose delusion, but a nod to the name of the Gothic, Bohemian and Alternative lifestyle shop which I run

It wouldn't also happen to be occultic, would it?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Thank you kindly - pleased to meet you

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

And here I am with thoughts of........well...nevermind.

Tee hee

I think I catch your drift.... I will admit that in my forays into live performance I have been involved in "fetish" nights for want of a better word....let me explain....my significant other is a body piercer who also facilitates suspensions, which I assist him with...I have also modelled corsets..... we frequent such club nights as Anitchrist and Torture Garden in the UK and have performed at Wasteland in Ansterdam and at Wave Gothik Treffen in Leipzig...so you aren't a million miles from the truth.

That said, we are facilitators, performers and aesthetic appreciators rather than players

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Welcome aboard the crazy train (so to speak).

We don't know where its headed; we dont even know if there's an engineer driving.

All I know is that we are in for an exciting ride, as it has been.

Mind the big gap...

Thank you kindly....I feel we are on a similar journey

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Don't feel shy - If you are not a Human - Or are from a different planet or dimension, please let us know.

I represent a group of interdimensional time travelers who are always looking for fellow travelers

We find most Humans and the Planet Earth boring - And that is one main reason we are on this forum.

At any rate welcome to the forum and please excuse some of the normal people - they can learn too.

- AlienView

Agent of the Boorg,

Hello there

Goodness.....am I a human? Well, the term human is but a human construct and I believe we are all stardust on the intergalactic journey in this strange phenomenon which is time....

So I may be incarnated as a human at present, but I do have B rhesus negative blood so who knows what my previous origins may be....

Thank you for the welcome and time travel is one of my fascinations so I am always interested in learning more from my fellow travellers

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

It wouldn't also happen to be occultic, would it?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

OOps - technical fail....did write a reply along with the quote above to Konduit....

Basically the occult interests me, but I like to apply evidence and logic until it has been exhausted....I am a sceptical Capricorn after all

I believe that occult matters have as much power over a person as they allow it to have, and I am a big believer in the "cosmic joke".

Thank you for your interest

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Welcome Mistress. ooooh, thats sounds so masochistic. Let me trip you up down the rabbit hole.
let me try to "channel", Gothic , Bohemian, own a shop, husband a piercer, you wouldn't happen to be near Glastonbury?? As 95% of such shops are centred there.
Strange and weird is what you want try "Missing" by David Paulides (I've been trying to find a download for ages), then look up George Knapps video of the "Skinwalker Ranch". You can't get much weirder but a few on here will pooh pooh them.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Hii welcome to ATS,nice to meet you

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Welcome, and I hope you get what you came for.

Interesting, you’re the only newcomer I’ve ever read and posted about.

Dealing with the cliches of newbies is so pedestrian, something I abhor...

Yet

Dark side of what?

Please a word or two about those elusive synchronicities?

edit on 11-9-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

- AlienView

Agent of the Boorg,

Hello there

Goodness.....am I a human? Well, the term human is but a human construct and I believe we are all stardust on the intergalactic journey in this strange phenomenon which is time....

So I may be incarnated as a human at present, but I do have B rhesus negative blood so who knows what my previous origins may be....

Thank you for the welcome and time travel is one of my fascinations so I am always interested in learning more from my fellow travellers

Thanks for your reply 'MistressoftheDarkSide'

As stated I represent 'Boorg Industries' [not yet knowm by most Humans] - And we explore many dimensions.

I don't want to sound too bold [even though I am a fearless time manipulator] but you sound interesting to 'us'.

As a test can we interest you in a little experimental program we are now conducting?

We offer the possiblity of two strange [by Human standards] scenarios:

1. THE END OF DEATH and 2 VIRTUAL SEX [with aliens from other worlds]

We can be visited here at "The Universal Space Alien Peoples Association"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

We are always intereted in alternative worlds and realities and you......???

= AlienView, 'Agent of the Boorg'

[Interdimensional Time Travelers, Dealers, and Arbiters]

edit on 12-9-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Welcome, I think that this is a great place to make some friends too, good luck.

new topics

top topics

join