It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Drawing From Airline Pilot Question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
OK guys work with me here.

Here is a drawing I made of pictures my friend took while flying near San Fran above a cloud bank. He used just an IPad from his seat in the flight deck. He is kind of a prepper so he would not send me any of the pictures, you know that whole big Government thing...lol

So what I have here is a quick drawing of them and I really do not want to discuss whether they are alien or not, but what I found extremely strange is the one craft had a completely squared bow wave. He took about 6 or 7 pictures as these things moved not too fast but the squared bow wave was there the whole time in each picture. The crafts were just white bright and the contrails were the typical look to them except for the front craft had one on top and bottom and they were slightly curved.

He also said they were heading toward Nevada...

So does anyone know of anything that would create a square bow line?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Can you have your friend send the pictures to you so you can post them? I can't make head or tails of the drawing.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Possible atmospheric conditions like a heat wave, distorting the bow wave to make it look square?

Impossible to say without seeing his photographs though really. Nag him.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Looks a lot like most of the "Nibiru" pics posted online.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Tell your friend to send you the pictures and he might be able to retire early and wealthy.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

same here, your description makes no sense
though i suspect your friend is an chemtrail junkie

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What do you mean by square bow wave.

Like the sure it wasnt a prandtl-glauert singularity or vapor cone? The air was probably moist and it could have been going transonic.(just a hair over mach. )

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Also what do you mean by white for the crafts description. Could he see the airframe? Or was it like a bright reflective blob or something.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
YES, the cloaking effect.....tal vez....maybe

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

A true UFO moves by the creation of a field that it produces around itself. It does not technically "fly." A massless state is created such that it needs no wings for lift or prop or jet thrust for propulsion. Under the right atmospheric conditions of moisture or dust in the air that that field can be distinguished to some degree.

We've had such devices operational since at least the mid-1980s and probably prototypes many years before that. But they are NIV objects (Not Invented Here) as the old term goes, alien in form of physics that they utilize.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

Can you have your friend send the pictures to you so you can post them? I can't make head or tails of the drawing.

The purple is the crafts, the grey lines are the contrails and bow wave, the bottom is clouds. It represents his images pretty close.

I am more interested in what would create a square bow wave

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
What do you mean by square bow wave.

Like the sure it wasnt a prandtl-glauert singularity or vapor cone? The air was probably moist and it could have been going transonic.(just a hair over mach. )

Square vapor ...can't say it was cone, in front as it flew. Looked to have the same consistency as a contrail but in front and completely squared off as in my picture.

Think of a contrail shaped like the square in my picture including where it stopped after the 90 degrees of the square.
edit on 10-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: scojak

The purple is the crafts, the grey lines are the contrails and bow wave, the bottom is clouds. It represents his images pretty close.

I am more interested in what would create a square bow wave

What Aliensun was saying, the field generated around the craft could be doing that. Magneto-shell perhaps. Magneto aerodynamics has many currently classified military projects linked to it. Here's some info, just a tidbit, but interesting. non-classified info

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

A true UFO moves by the creation of a field that it produces around itself.

Maybe there is more than one kind of UFO, why do you think they all use the same technology? And maybe they do, but how could you possibly know?

It does not technically "fly." A massless state is created such that it needs no wings for lift or prop or jet thrust for propulsion. Under the right atmospheric conditions of moisture or dust in the air that that field can be distinguished to some degree.

According to whom? Again, maybe completely true, but why should we think so, Im guessing you have a particular sighting(s) in mind?

We've had such devices operational since at least the mid-1980s and probably prototypes many years before that. But they are NIV objects (Not Invented Here) as the old term goes, alien in form of physics that they utilize.

Why do you think we had them in the 80s? Maybe from a supposed whistle blower like Bob Lazar?

Not meaning to pick on you, but comments like these are in so many threads. Maybe you have read some great information to lead you to these conclusions, but no one here will ever know that unless you provide a few links or at least say how you came to believe this or that. Im not looking for absolute proof, but blanket statements with no explanation at all doesnt help anyone.
edit on 10-9-2017 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

What Aliensun was saying, the field generated around the craft could be doing that. Magneto-shell perhaps. Magneto aerodynamics has many currently classified military projects linked to it. Here's some info, just a tidbit, but interesting. non-classified info

The whole thing was weird, I been flying for 35 plus years and never seen anything like that. The part that I find really strange is how it was squared off in the front when you would think more of a triangle shape if there was anything.

It was very bright in the picture and had a somewhat triangle shape to the craft, but not sure how much was distorted by the IPad. The other two were in the far off distance to where you could kid of see they were basically the same thing.

The wavy contrails was weird to..
edit on 10-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Square shield array?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

This image is from NASA, can't remember the actual link though.
In one of the illustrations it looks a bit like it could create a squared front, but in the other it looks more rounded. I suppose the mechanics of a device that could create a field around a craft could be designed to create most any appearance.

A square shape field does seem odd and maybe looks off, but if it works, then it isn't a problem, except maybe for aesthetics.

There are certainly a lot of new and innovative technologies happening that are secret and partly semi-public with classified elements to them, like magneto-aerodynamics, and what you saw might be something like that. The truly alien looking ones that are reported usually are invisible as far as technology in that they give nothing away in obvious clues about how they operate.
Seeing something truly strange like you did though will be hard to forget that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

My friend said they were not moving fast, so that in itself makes everything very strange to even have a contrail... Once again it is hard to determined what was caused by the camera, but he said with the naked eye that it looked the same as the pictures.
edit on 11-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Wrong thread

edit on 11-9-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If your friend is worried about the government he should dump that iPad and never use the internet again.
Alas, too late. Atleast we still have the pictures, so lets see em.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join