It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to avoid being abducted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
another thing that may help would be tin/aluminum foil hats and coat hangers

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
The best way to avoid being abducted by aliesn, in my opion, is to not believe in aliens. If you don't believe in them, they can't harm you. Similarly, if we all got together and made a conscious decision to not believe in evil, politicians who will go unnamed, and other assorted boogeymen, they would collectively vanish like mist under the afternoon sun. I promise.

that is soooo true

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
The best way to avoid being abducted by aliesn, in my opion, is to not believe in aliens. If you don't believe in them, they can't harm you. Similarly, if we all got together and made a conscious decision to not believe in evil, politicians who will go unnamed, and other assorted boogeymen, they would collectively vanish like mist under the afternoon sun. I promise.

how could u not belive in something that is so obvious that is true?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
The Premise of Spiritual Warfare

It seems that only Bible-believing Christians who actually apply the Bible in their lives are immune to these guys. Now that's pretty interesting.

I'm satisfied with this guy's explanation. It makes a lot of sense.
\

if this is true then i am safe

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This IS true! I read the whole thing and I cried during certain parts of it. I felt the Holy Spirit. Im serious, I was/am so happy that I read that. Thank you so much and thank you Jesus! I love you!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
[edit on 17-2-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
u guys hav no f uckin life. u guys talkin bout dis s hit at 1am when u could be in da club #in girls or ur girl

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
This IS true! I read the whole thing and I cried during certain parts of it. I felt the Holy Spirit. Im serious, I was/am so happy that I read that. Thank you so much and thank you Jesus! I love you!!!

good thing its true cause i don't want to take no chances when i comes too aliens.and some people actually believe that god was an alien or somethin like that

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I can attest first hand saying anything in the name of god or jesus doesnt have any effect on aliens, or your religous preference ,thats soooo wrong, biased and uneducated.

and as far as not beliving, if victims in world trade center did or did not belive in terrorists its completely irrrelavent as to help there situation, even if they cried to their god till they were blue in the face they would still be dead!

do something besides wishing it away if you want to truely do something about it.

as far as god being another form of life not from this planet its pretty clear alien would be a perfect description for him.
read your bibles agian and see without wool over your eyes for once in your life!
even angels are different forms of life not from earth......
and they will return to murder us all !, as fools will no doubt worship them even as they take their very life away from them!

even your own precious bible said:
the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.Mat 13:39

WAKE UP!

[edit on 18-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
The Premise of Spiritual Warfare

It seems that only Bible-believing Christians who actually apply the Bible in their lives are immune to these guys. Now that's pretty interesting.

I'm satisfied with this guy's explanation. It makes a lot of sense.

Because the Greys fear when they abduct a bible-believing christian they will go into hours of relentless biblical rhetoric (after the truth syrum). So they would rather abduct an agnostic like myself. Those bastards...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The only people immune from alien abduction are those who dont believe. They can get abducted by demons, angels and Elvis but not aliens.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I can't say I've had too much experience with aliens, but spirits I have had experience with. They are pretty kind usually unless you give them a reason to be mean. I had a real scary OOBE/dream a few weeks ago. I was awake with my eyes open and there was this pink hologram of pictures of UFO's on the wall. FOr some reason that hologram scared the $%*# out of me and I didn't want to look at it. I closed my eyes but the presence was still with me. Well last night I was drifting off to sleep and felt an OOBE coming on again and in my subconscious state I pleaded with whatever was doing it PLEASE NOT AGAIN but it still took me over but this time it wasn't scary I just flew like superman around my house.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with being dead Lizardsamok if you want nothing more than to be with God in Heaven. Id be willing to give my life at ANY moment just to be there. Just because you said "Oh Jesus help me!" when you were up in that Reptile craft doesnt mean JACK!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join