It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 years later,9 unanswered questions.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: neutronflux

They didn't really "collapse" at all.

What you believe and are asking people to believe is outside the realm of possible and you want to argue a case based on credulity?

Can you cite the evidence for thermite. That is a right out lie by Jones through a fraudulent peer review by a pay for play low morale publication with no integrity.

A movement that spawned the lies of Woods Dustification and lies of nuclear devices? And you are going to preach morality?
edit on 11-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: neutronflux

You're just doing what you are supposed to...keep the subject on the towers collapsing...that's why you keep asking people to explain it for you.

Telling the truth gets personal attacks? You mean you are "telling the truth?" By asking people to explain how buildings were demolished??? Wtf?

Another rant with no rebuttals to what I have posted with facts.

Just all emotion.

You choose to engage in personal attacks when you could take the time to lay out a theory and provide a scientific and logical argument?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
One thing I don't get though: how'd they coerce the "let's roll" statement or get a regular guy under duress to act out the counter attack without it sounding suspicious to his partner?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

There is no switch that's thrown to show a hijacking. They set the transponder to 7500 to note a hijacking in progress. That means recognizing a hijacking is occurring, leaning forward to the transponder dials, changing it to 7500, and hitting the Ident button. All while someone is trying to take over the cockpit.
edit on 9/11/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CajunMetal
One thing I don't get though: how'd they coerce the "let's roll" statement or get a regular guy under duress to act out the counter attack without it sounding suspicious to his partner?

I don’t know if you’ve seen this, I posted it twice

Go to 17:00 and be SHOCKED and appalled...

This entire video answer’s your question

It deals with the impossibility of those cell phone calls being legit

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

By the why, quote where I ever said there was no coverup involving the incompetency of the USA government. Quote where I ever said there was never a conspiracy involving how the terrorists got into the USA.

Prove where I ever pledged my soul to NIST the way you guys pledge your soul to conspiracy. I have what I think is the most credible cause of collapse, I can cite items that support that cause, and I can cite the lies of the truth movement.

And I am disappointed by NIST in that they glossed over improper fire proofing, the design of WTC buildings, and the roles it played. And do wonder if they were protecting developers.

Thanks for the false argument I buy into the official narrative.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Follow the $$$$$$$$$ money

Highly irregular equities option trading

New York Times as well as the 'The Journal of Business' reported :

"unusually large numbers of shares in insurance companies and airlines sold off before the attack, in the UK, Italy, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, France and the US.[13][14] News accounts in the weeks that followed reported a notable pattern of trading in the options of United and American Airlines[15] as well as Morgan Stanley and other market activity.[16] An article published in The Journal of Business in 2006 provides statistical evidence of unusual put option market activity days before 9/11:

Examination of the option trading leading up to September 11 reveals that there was an unusually high level of put buying. This finding is consistent with informed investors having traded options before the attacks.[17]"
(New York Times, The Journal of Business, Wikipedia)

It always bothered me that the traders/investors were never revealed!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

You do realize there was an investment newsletter before 9/11 that was a major driving force to your narrative?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
After reading this entire thread and watching videos, I have only 3 words.

"It's a Frame".

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No I didn't read that any where. Like a ' Motley Fool' kind of thing? That would certainly account for unusual trading patterns but it was specifically for put options on United Airlines, American Airlines, and Morgan Stanley?

Any links?

Thanks

reply to: neutronflux

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Although there were high volumes traded on these days, for instance, they weren’t as exceptionally high as some sites like to claim. Here’s one analysis.

There were very good reasons to sell American Airlines shares, too, as they’d just announced a string of bad news. Read more here.

United Airlines stocks were falling in price, too. If investors anticipated they were about to release bad results then their put options would also be worth buying (although keep in mind that the UAL put volumes weren’t the highest in the year anyway).

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

In my View,

Multiple Rogue networks of moles, some with foreknowledge of the event, others employed as pawns in various roles without foreknowledge, as evidenced by the massive stock markets trades..used the event to steal monies and blame it on the myth, that the main governmental rogue network, was going to use to invade, 9 countries in 7 years. Run drones all over the world, secret black prisons, CIA rendition program, a presidential kill list.

Neocons Dual Citizens like Michael Chertoff, Who was the Criminal prosecutor for the SDNY, allowed the Mossad bombers, (urban Moving systems, Promis, Ptech, spies, and 'art students', detained after 9-11, to only be deported to ISRAEL.
In my view, Dov Zhakheim, Pentagon comptroller, PNAC & Neocon dual citizen of USA & Israel, plays a key role in the event. He is also president of a company that makes remotes control system for airplanes since 1980.
These detained Mossad spies, involved in various events in 911, were Not prosecuted, not arrested as terrorists in ISRAEL. These students and Mossad truck drivers were the technicians that painted the nano-thermite paint-explosives in Larry Silverstein's buildings. Not only Israelis Mossad agents were involved though, Dick Cheney, Allowed the 'object' to crash into the Pentagon, to ensure the death of the navy intelligence money trackers. To keep the black budget, black. He also ordered the shoot down of flight 93. Saudis invested in Carlyle group with George Bush senior and other CIA characters in defense companies with bin laden money, and with Bin Laden's family. Flown out of the country when the entire continent is locked down. Both remote controlled airplanes, were laser-guided by the dancing Israelis and hit directly into the trading computers of firms, were illegal trades took place.One firm's CEO in particular, Paul Bremer was on TV as a terrorist expert declaring Ossama bin laden the probable culprit within a few hours of the event while most of his staff died ina meeting. The same Paul Bremer that became the Iraq occupation governor, disbanded both the BATH party and the IRAQI army, (creating the civil war, the first insurgents, death squads, then sectarian violence and Sunni vs Shiites civil war.) He also spent the IRAQI development fund, 20 billion to various US defense contractors like Blackwater, Halliburton, KBR, and the contractors that did the Abu Ghraib torture.

The 911 Myth is neuro linguistic programming, psychological nudging through traumatic shock & awe into hyper-real Hollywood story. A cliche, a Hollywood Deja Vue crusade. Philip Zelikow Anyone? Ph.D. in public mythmaking and executive director of the 911 commission. A Muslim extremist attack on western Freedom against a stock market and against the military, by mujahadeen from the poorest and the most barbaric country in the world, against free loving Christian Americans? A jihad? By Israel so that AMERICA fights the whole middle east at once before Russia or CHina steps in now that US fiat dollars are in decline. Oil worldwide is traded on American dollar propping the dollar up, it was about to be traded for gold in Libya, against euro in Iraq, against the rubble in Iran.

This, of course, in the mind of the perpetrators justifies spending trillions on an indefinite war into 12 countries, that will eventually lead to the creation of ISIS and various new cold-war proxy wars, economic wars and cyber wars between the 'western establishment' and middle east & Eurasia for control of energy and economic power. A multi-billion dollar USA embassy in IRAQ and multiple permanent bases, the green zone has been occupied territories for like 16 years now.

1- 2.3 Trillion dollars unaccounted for Pentagon, on Sept 10th The bunker buster missile disguised as a plane, or drone launched from a barge in the gulf (almagram Virgo), Killed 45 of the 48 investigators from Naval intelligence>

2- Project Hammer Fund!!! 240+ Billion! This is Huge. One of the Main CIA / DIA motives, these bonds were about to come to maturity on Sept 11th, 2001 and would have needed to be paid back. These funds are from the black budget and covert operations against the soviet union during the 1980s. SOme of this money was used to fund the Afghanistan's Mujahadeen, through CIA- Pakistani ISI amongst other things. Sept 11th, canceled this debt and hid what secret operations the money purchased. WTC 6, had a vault with investigation files on this huge black ops money swindle and fundraising operation. Bonds that were used to topple the oil economy in Russia. That vault was open and an attempted robbery of the gold and other items seemed to have been underway.This is also another key element. This is the main motivation for some intelligence agencies. If an actual robbery was in progress, someone with foreknowledge of the op intentionally piggybacked a robbery on it.

There's much more. But I don't want the reader to lose track.

The DIA (able danger) Monitored the Patsie Terrorists, that were allowed to board the remote controlled planes

3 Moles in state department got the terrorist VISAs, CIA providing funding with PAKISTANI ISI general funding,

From a book on the Mossad, during the Clinton years, there was a Mossad mole in the US's national security council, which probably lead to the leak of info about Monica Lewinsky. This is relevant to 911 because the NSC was again under duress and penetrated by moles during 911 as secret service codes and the real-time location of the president had leaked on 911.

The Mossad's Pirated version of Ptech's Promis software was key, Mossad Moles could piggyback on PEOC, on NORAD.
The war games. Mossad was listening to key FBI, KEY CIA, key DIA personnel. The art students had infiltrated certain military bases and DEA stations. The other Mossad group, from AMDOCS, had wiretapping equipment on military personnel.

They knew when the war games were going to take place. Everything was piggybacked on that.
Fake hijackings, inserted blimps and war game scenarios, and all of sudden they go live.
NRO was simulating an attack on the twin towers by an airplane that same day.
FEMA was already on site, all emergency personnel was already on site because they had arrived the day before, for the drills. The planned scenarios.

Ossama Bin Laden, AKA CIA asset Tim Osman, who suffered from kidney failure and was treated in an American hospital in Dubai in 2000 According to Sibel Edmonds, who was under a GAG order by the Attorney General of the USA. Was never charged by the FBI with any crimes. Instead other would-be planners, who 'confessed' in Guantanamo after years of questionable torture techniques to various would-be 20th hijacker type plots... and called on CNN as the mastermind of 911 when in FACT, DOV zhakheim, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Mossad, the rogue DIA, state department, NSC, CIA, Paul Bremer, and various unaware support groups and puppets, played a much larger role.

The 2008 world financial crisis, the day in 2010 where the Chinese stock market lost like 1.5 trillion. The NWO makes moves in the daylight now but while cloaked in double-speak treachery and masquerading as nation builders and liberators. While the main USA forces work with embedded journalists, the JSOC delta operators with beards, do nights raids and random civilians, perform targeted assassinations of civilians from the sky.

This creates the terrorists. All of this.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

But the calls were very "canned". People only generally hear what they they are told. In the case of Cee Cee Lyles she even whispered at the end of her message on her husband's answering machine, "it's a frame".

Pressure points of some kind would keep them on track for those calls, which all had an unusual, canned quality about them, as if they were working from a script that they'd been given. Maybe they were led to believe that their own lives depended on it, say, with the narrative of taking over the cockpit by slamming a cart into the door (which doesn't work), allowing for an alternative outcome. Something was motivating them not to go off script and blow the whistle, but Cee Cee Lyles went ahead and did it anyway at the of her message when she whispered "it's a frame".

This piece of independent research by an Icelander covers the calls aspect in great detail. It's horrifying.

Hijacking America's Mind on 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence

edit on 11-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I don’t know if you’ve seen this, I posted it twice

Go to 17:00 and be SHOCKED and appalled...

This entire video answer’s your question

It deals with the impossibility of those cell phone calls being legit

I saw that for sure, and get it.
But that was such a subtle detail to use, a genius one, that makes it clear she was talking to him, it was something he said all the time.

So while this video adds up for me, I'm trying to imagine how that came about.
Did they come up w that narrative for that particular passenger on the fly, was it thought of prior? Again, it's such a subtle and effective detail in comparison to the other calls.

Was there a need for it as propaganda? Why?
Come to think of it we didn't hear about any other passenger heroism like this? Could it be they anticipated the need for it? That the public wouldn't believe that no one would try to stop it?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

It's all covered in pretty fine detail in this book

If you get it, make sure you also have Kleenex.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pupetmaster

AIG' a company deemed 'too big to fail' was lent billions possibly trillions of taxpayer money secretly in 2008 by the TARP federal reserve bank during the global economic crisis.
They have ties to some shady CIA-BCCI linked transactions that took place on 9-11-2001.

Kroll and associates are also involved in shady dealings around WTC security and John Oneil. Jerome Hauer advising the white house not take CIPRO, a week before anyone heard about ANTHRAX. One war game scenario on 911 was a simulated biological attack.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

But the calls were very "canned". People only generally hear what they they are told. In the case of Cee Cee Lyles she even whispered at the end of her message on her husband's answering machine, "it's a frame".

Pressure points of some kind would keep them on track for those calls, which all had an unusual, canned quality about them, as if they were working from a script that they'd been given. Maybe they were led to believe that their own lives depended on it, say, with the narrative of taking over the cockpit by slamming a cart into the door (which doesn't work), allowing for an alternative outcome. Something was motivating them not to go off script and blow the whistle, but Cee Cee Lyles went ahead and did it anyway at the of her message when she whispered "it's a frame".

This piece of independent research by an Icelander covers the calls aspect in great detail. It's horrifying.

Thanks for the replies, I'm going to check out all of this

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

Was there a need for it as propaganda? Why? Come to think of it we didn't hear about any other passenger heroism like this? Could it be they anticipated the need for it? That the public wouldn't believe that no one would try to stop it?

Absolutely did they have a need for propaganda, so they could excite people with the revenge motive in the subsequent wars they wanted to create out of this monstrous mass murder

They wanted a mythology so they concocted that “ lets roll” nonsense and made a FAKE movie out of it.

This was well planned down to the propaganda elements they would use to incite their wars of revenge

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

So sad you rely on false claims that in no way discredit the accounts of individuals that witnessesed the large jet hit the pentagon. Witnessesed flight 93 on the way to its crash site, and the fire ball. The 1400 individuals that worked the crash site. The radar evidence that tracked the flights to their crash sites. How did the remains of the passengers and crews end up at the pentagon and shanksville. What remains were released to families?

"It was a frame"? What does that even mean. Was the call staged? Then why did that slip in? Why take the chance of calling live? Why not make a recording and play that?

You need to provide context? Was she let go after the call, then why would she care to say it's a frame?

If she was forced against her will to give the call? All she knew, her life was about to end and the situation was life and death. How would she even know of a conspiracy to say it's a frame?

Finally, you are the one that is hearing what you want to hear. The voice is not hers. It's sounds more like electronic voice phenomena if anything. The voice of a lie telling those who ignores the lies of the truth movement, enable the lies of the truth movement, and pledged there soul to the truth movement what they want to hear. Especially when artificial means must be used to make the tape say it's a frame?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Most people whisper by tightening up their neck and mouth. Make it more controlled, resulting in a quite and higher voice. Not some strange lower husky voice where the tape most be "cleaned up" to make out the words.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join