It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 years later,9 unanswered questions.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This could have been a great OP, had someone bothered to at least caption the google videos

I love the idea of questioning the official story, but I can't watch the videos and could barely understand the thread, since it had zero context outside of google funded propaganda.

the questions age probably all valid, but the thread I'd a complete waste of time to people who can't spend half a day watching corporation funded television

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
When the attack starts with
a witness (honored by the president)
stating 'a bomb went off in the basement
seconds before the plane hit 110
stories above'... And yet no one looked into it?
It was set up to fail.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The point is that they have such control of the media, government and deep state apparatus they can do almost anything and get away with it and that’s just what 911 was

They just bum rushed the investigation. Halted it, in-fact didn’t even have a legitimate investigation, and didn’t want one until the victims relatives insisted, then created a bogus investigation that didn’t even mention building 7.

Giuliani claimed he was told the buildings were coming down. It’s on film. So why didn’t he tell all those who died in the buildings. Later he lied and claimed he didn’t say he was told the buildings were coming down. Yet it’s clearly recorded that he says such

At 1:50 on this film Giuliani tells the reporter Peter jennings
"We were told that the WTC was going to collapse, and it did collapse..."

Here below at about 35 seconds into this video Giuliani lies and says he was not told the buildings would collapse

Giuliani is the culprit who did the rush job in having the WTC debris ( evidence) swiftly taken away and sold to the Chinese

edit on 10-9-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Number 9 is a new one to me, and seems to be proof on the side of the truthers who don’t think a plane hit the pentagon.

Generally speaking, 911 may be the biggest crime in history. It will likely never be properly investigated. From all the questions in this OP, to many more, such as why the rush to get rid of all the evidence, will never be answered.

This is a prima facia proof of a massive criminal conspiracy that has caused not only the murders of the people on 911 but the resulting wars and terrorism that ensued because of this horrible crime.
...and the govt puts into place the largest domestic spying agency in history attacking our Liberty's and our Freedom. Who had the power and the interest to cover it up and to avoid a proper investigation? I have a feeling there is more in store for us.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There is 1 unanswered question. After all these years how is any of the populace still complacent with the goverments lies. Lest we forget the thousands of Americans killed on 9/11. Who died in vein to spearhead a campaign to fund the corprate military machine. And millions more in the middle east and worldwide. Lives don't matter, gold and dollars do.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Here’s another question that is very wrenching that seems to indicate the passengers on those flights may have been just summarily executed.

On this short video go to 17: 00. It is a horrifying detail of this mass murder plot

That's a fairly damning vid, just how did those passengers make those calls at that altitude and speed. ?

I suspect we will never get a real answer, those tasked to giving answers have given up and thrown their hands in the air claiming this is the same old argument.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
These past sixteen years have taught me one thing:

The American public is every bit as stupid as the perpetrators of the attack planned on them being.

Sixteen years and you f# retards are still bickering about the politics of a system that slaughters its own people and laughs in your face about it.

Sixteen years has taught me that America deserves to have its ass handed to it by whoever has the balls to get it done.

Ripe for the harvest.

There is truth to what you say, but does it really need to come off so harsh ?

Almost the entire country seems to be under some sort of Stockholm syndrome, there may be ways to help break that spell that do not involve insults, all you are doing there is making them dig in deeper.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
What gets me is why the Russian`s almost bankrupted their country, buying and building weapons. When all they needed was a man in a cave and about 20 guys, armed with box cutters. To take out the HQ. of the greatest military in the world. What a waste of time money and energy. The cold war could have been over in a matter of weeks, if they only had a man in a cave.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

It's truly amazing how debunkers and OS advocates can so casually dismiss reality when it comes to the topic of 9/11. It really has to be cognitive dissonance; the pain of confronting the facts and seeing the connecting dots just gets too much for them to handle, so they fall back on the OS which gives them warm fuzzies.

If you are an adult who has done basic research into 9/11 and still support the OS, or at the very least are unwilling to criticize it, then not even a strong dose of anti-stupid medicine can help you.

While they are all contentious points worthy of further investigation, the one that gets to me is the missing 2.3 trillion. Debunkers are like "so what, they lost some money, big deal!"

That's TRILLION, not thousands, millions or even billions...it's a truly insane amount to "just go missing".

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
This could have been a great OP, had someone bothered to at least caption the google videos

I love the idea of questioning the official story, but I can't watch the videos and could barely understand the thread, since it had zero context outside of google funded propaganda.

the questions age probably all valid, but the thread I'd a complete waste of time to people who can't spend half a day watching corporation funded television

This form laziness is common in many conspiracy theorists. They'll proudly announce that they've done years of research and label anyone who doesn't agree with them as "sheep" and then just do nothing more than post a YouTube video as if that explains everything.
edit on 11-9-2017 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous
There is 1 unanswered question. After all these years how is any of the populace still complacent with the goverments lies. Lest we forget the thousands of Americans killed on 9/11. Who died in vein to spearhead a campaign to fund the corprate military machine. And millions more in the middle east and worldwide. Lives don't matter, gold and dollars do.

Billions of people around the globe now know what a false flag attack is who did not know it before. At some point, the false flag shenanigan will to lose its power in swaying public opinion. The powers that be have absolutely no respect for the common man. Events like 9/11 have deep consequence. Cultural forces often become uncontrollable. Temporary gains made by such treachery are often subverted or even more costly in the future to those who gained.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox for me my 2 questions were.
1# why was the saudi crown prince allowed to fly out of nyc after his country had just attacked us especially while all air traffic over america was grounded by faa.
2# why did bush and obama admin try so hard to cover up the fact 9/11 was a saudi gov op not done by some random dudes

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Black_Fox for me my 2 questions were.
1# why was the saudi crown prince allowed to fly out of nyc after his country had just attacked us especially while all air traffic over america was grounded by faa.
2# why did bush and obama admin try so hard to cover up the fact 9/11 was a saudi gov op not done by some random dudes

The Saudi Arabia connection seems more like a red-herring.

Do you have some type of evidence that the Saudi government was involved in 9/11?

edit on 11-9-2017 by Incandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
10.9/11 Truth: Bin Laden Family Flights

11.WTC 7 - An Epic Fairy Tale

WTC7 -- This is an Orange

Former NIST Employee Speaks Out On World Trade Centre Towers Collapse Investigation

12.World Trade Center - Firefighters Hear Explosions.mpg

Signs of an explosion at the WTC North Tower lobby

13. Their own words.

Larry Silverstein - Controlled Demolition HE ADMITS THEY PULLED wtc 7

9/11 - Dick Cheney admits Flight 93 was shot down

Rumsfeld slips up and admits flight 93 shot down

14. Or just believe this,

edit on 11-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
New York Mercantile Exchange Vault WTC 4

Buck

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Incandescentred herring. you do know that there is much proof that they allowing victims too sue saudi gov. obama tried to stop it and failed.
the saudis the day after 9/11 held a national telethon for the families of the hijackers that raised 25 million dollars.
i know it because i watched it afterward bush tried to hide it.
saudis are well know for this kinda warfare

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Did you look into the Saudi royal family before you jumped to the conspiracy side?
I didn't think so.

The family is estimated to comprise 15,000 members, but the majority of the power and wealth is possessed by a group of only about 2,000.

Now name the prince and why he should be held.

Second

From the commission:

First, we found no evidence that any flights of Saudi nationals, domestic or international, took place before the reopening of national airspace on the morning of September 13, 2001. To the contrary, every flight we have identified occurred after national airspace reopened.

Please show us where you found your information about flights leaving.

It's the same old crap regurgitated year after year.
They all want to believe in some grand conspiracy.
But none of them really look into things.
It's more like the not so truth movement.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

"From the commission: "

This commission?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
9.The Pentagon

This video has been edited to remove part of the reporter's description. Here's the part of the transcript that was cut out:

Outside the Pentagon, CNN's military affairs correspondent Jamie McIntyre.

And, Jamie, you got very close to where that plane went down.

JAMIE MCINTYRE, CNN CORRESPONDENT: That's right, Judy.

A short -- a while ago I walked right up next to the building, firefighters were still trying to put the blaze. The fire, by the way, is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon. And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that's in the side of the Pentagon in an area of the Pentagon that has been recently renovated, part of a multibillion dollar renovation program here at the Pentagon. I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane.

Here's the clip (FF to 5h38m10s):

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

You have got to be kidding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join