It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu's son posts meme that Jews control America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

So the left is the reptilian?

Kinda makes sense. They sure act like it sometimes

(post by mericks74 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yup...the STATE DEPARTMENT is 100 per cent Israel flags on every door and desk......

Have you ever looked at how many of our elected people have dual citizenship with Israel?

(post by mericks74 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mericks74

There's a whole swath of society, mild Christians, etcetera, that don't ever get any notice, but it doesnt mean it doesn't exist

Shhh! Try not to be noticed. "The meek shall inherit the earth." But ya gotta keep your head down.

I read Zen and the Birds of Appetite many years ago. The only part I remember is why Thomas Merton chose the title.

"Zen enriches no one," Thomas Merton provocatively writes in his opening statement to Zen and the Birds of Appetite--one of the last books to be published before his death in 1968.

"There is no body to be found. The birds may come and circle for a while... but they soon go elsewhere. When they are gone, the 'nothing,' the 'no-body' that was there, suddenly appears. That is Zen. It was there all the time but the scavengers missed it, because it was not their kind of prey."

This gets at the humor, paradox, and joy that one feels in Merton's discoveries of Zen during the last years of his life, a joy very much present in this collection of essays. Exploring the relationship between Christianity and Zen, especially through his dialogue with the great Zen teacher D.T. Suzuki, the book makes an excellent introduction to a comparative study of these two traditions, as well as giving the reader a strong taste of the mature Merton. Never does one feel him losing his own faith in these pages; rather one feels that faith getting deeply clarified and affirmed. Just as the body of "Zen" cannot be found by the scavengers, so too, Merton suggests, with the eternal truth of Christ.

www.amazon.com...

After all the "Alpha Male big dogs" rip each other apart, and the scavengers pick at the scraps, there may be a World left for the rest. Maybe.

edit on 10-9-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Um mods, with due respect, i was actually doing the opposite of political baiting. Now people can't see my rather centrist post which was actually telling both sides that either side was extreme. I wouldn't mind if you booted me from this place, but not over simply voicing an opinion. I also called out a poster for dog whistling, and neither called names nor used harsh words. I think you happen to be wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Actually , it is rapidly turning to the Middle East and China...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: projectvxn

"Now comes the Jew hate."

Who said they hated jews?

I read through the thread, and cant find anyone saying that.

This is the same kind of response I see from people who decry black people for using food stamps.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You hang out with people decrying black people using food stamps?

You need new friends.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Ehh people here can call me a "Gnostic" or a "mason" if they want..I don't care..
edit on 10-9-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mericks74

Okay.
I was a mighty fine archer in the 70s & 80s. Now I'm not.
I used to be obsessed with winning. Now I'm not.
Oh well.

On topic. Yair Netanyahu is an Israeli; says so on his facebook.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Ok. Have a good night or morning wherever you are.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

But we all do, have one "specific piece of land". England comes to mind, Italy, ...all got their own brand of faith, some more some less. Very territorial . Mormons send out missionaries, all American churches try to spread the word one way or another. Not all, but ... also an example for a story about faith and territory.
If the culture of the Vatican would be catholic none of the Italians would be considered to be, they have their tiny, old local saints a lot and spend a lot of time praying to them.
Anyhoo...
State Religion is not just what you write on a questionnaire. Most of the time so far it mattered. If that has suddenly changed and nobody cares anymore..? Maybe. But would you count on that?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Let me know when ya'll fire up the ovens.

Unless such ovens can cremate more then 3 bodies per hour...I don't think Zionists will be interested in them.
edit on 11-9-2017 by Incandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

You hang out with people decrying black people using food stamps?

You need new friends.

Only on ATS where critical thinking give way to deflection of the kind you just made.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thats kind of evident,more like majority of the world,I have several friend from the middle east,they all say same thing,Isreal gets away with everything,the bible is even a book to make the Jews seem like martyrs,while they strip the worlds gold,so now they can make a new currency,based on the gold they stole

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Thats kind of evident,more like majority of the world,I have several friend from the middle east,they all say same thing,Isreal gets away with everything,the bible is even a book to make the Jews seem like martyrs,while they strip the worlds gold,so now they can make a new currency,based on the gold they stole

who stole whos gold again?

they even stole the gold fillings from their mouths

and not just in europe

now gimme my shekels

edit on 12-9-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

now gimme my shekels

They're in Israel.

Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.
The terms of the 2019-2028 MOU differ from previous U.S.-Israel aid agreements. For example, under the terms of the new MOU, Israel's ability to convert 26.3% of annual Foreign Military Financing grants from dollars to shekels for use in Israel will remain until FY2024
U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel

edit on 12-9-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

well, thats a good start.

but I know you have more shekels where that came from.

now gimme

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This could be embarrassing.
I was going to mention the Kosher Tax that I pay.
According to Wikipedia, the idea that excess revenues generated go into special funds has been debunked as a Conspiracy Theory.

I guess you would have to work for one of the certifying authorities to get that money. Well, unless there is a secret fund.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join